Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Timeliness

Caitlin Sherry
Caitlin SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A disaster

After the movers called and advised their timeline, they were an hour late. We were then advised they might not be able to move us in the rain due to healthy and safety hazards (which would have been the case if they were on time) After saying yes, not every thing fit in the truck and our stuff was left outside in the wet. After arriving to our new place, we noticed all our boxes were upside down, we had our tv and drawers broken which makes no sense.

mick

CBD Movers gouging scam!

ben
benGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible! Avoid

Shady sales tactics after initially saying they couldn't do the time I needed, called back 5 minutes later and said they now could (obvs couldn't but did it to get the sale). Changed the time of arrival 2hrs after the scheduled start time then cancelled completely on the day of the move. Do not use!

catherine vasilakis
catherine vasilakisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't use again

AEGIS Heritage
AEGIS HeritageSydney, NSW

Failing - Pyramid Scheme

9 hours late. Achieved partial removal only as a result and we had to hire another company to complete. They have no-deport nor office address in NSW. No-one has a surname, and you never speak to the same person twice. The drivers try their best but the structure is working against them. Do not bother.

AEGIS

CDes
CDesSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

Small move 2bed apartment, 5min drive. Got a call to say they would arrive at 11.30am 2hours later no sign, called to be told it would be 2pm, then told 3pm-4pm. At 3pm they called back to say nobody would be coming. I have two babies under two, all our beds were already disassembled for the move it was shocking. At 3.30pm my husband and friends had to rent a go get to move everything. Worst service ever do not use unreliable. It also cost us money as I hired a babysitter to look after my kids while we moved.
No honesty, just lie after lie, understanding stuff happens that cannot be foreseen, communication is the minimum standard for every business, CBD Movers has zero integrity.
Do not hire

M-R
M-RSouthwest, VIC

Don't believe the CBD hype

Mardi
MardiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off merchants

I normally don't post negative reviews but this is the worst, dodgiest, unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. They took 7 and a half hours and charged me $975 to only move 2/3 of a one bedroom apartment 3 streets away in the same suburb. They had no idea what they were doing, packed the truck slowly, left so many things behind, didn't cover my things so they arrived dirty and unloaded everything I one room with all the furniture blocking access to anything I needed. I called the company at the time. Then emailed 2 days later and they claimed it was too late to complain. They also Partner with 365 cleaners who ripped my off also and didn't do the quoted clean. I'm taking them to small claims tribunal. Do no deal with them!!!!!

Danielle FoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lies ontop of lies beware

Phoenix Nandori

Slow and Unskilled

Anna L
Anna LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spam Email, Text And Calls

Did not go beyond the quotation as they literally spammed me from first contact. We're talking 2 calls an hour, 5 smses, 5 emails. Said we were not pursuing booking with them and they still sms, call and email us. We've had to block their numbers and emails, but messages just keep coming!!

Eliza N.
Eliza N.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this company

G F.asked

Have you seen the tricks this company uses?
Charging extra for stairs, using a trolley, when they don't tell you that when they tell you how much it will cost when you book.
Work slow and charge more. Carry one box at a time to drag it out.
Sending a small truck so not everything fits so they have to do second load.
Turn up late or not at all and blame it on the truck breaking down.
Making you pay before they will unload.
Claiming to have insurance but if you try and claim you can't or they just say the damage was already there.
Have a read through some of the negative feedback. A lot of people who have been tricked.
Do your own research before booking and decide for yourself.

Paolo Rueda
Paolo Rueda

Funny how all the recent reviews are glowing. All made by ‘verified’ users who all have 1 review and accounts created recently. FAKE just like their website reviews. This company is deceitful to the highest degree.

G F.

They employ people who have no experience to save money which ends up costing the customer in damages and wasted time.
They act like the customer comes first but the reality is they just want milk you of all your money knowing you won't be back.
Look at how many negative reviews there are vs positive, that is a red flag.

Danielle Fox

they wanted to send me a 8 tonne truck for 2 beds 2 wardrobes a office desk 1x tv cabinet and a tv .... somehow i dont think that fills a 8 tonne truck THEN on day of moving they simply did a no show tried to b.s it out they broke down IF there as big as they are - they could of just sent another truck ? ? ? even if it was smaller ...

PRUSER
PRUSERasked

Did you know that this company pays people who post negative reviews to change them to positive?

R.P.S
R.P.S

No Pruser, but this does not surprise me mate

G F.

Not surprised as they spend more time trying to hide how dodgy the company is than they do actually looking after their customers.
Plus they claim all negative reviews are fake when they actually get their employees to post positive reviews.
Worst moving company ever.

Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Someone posted that they would not get their refund for damages unless they took down their negative (truthful) review

Kshama W.asked

Is it normal for your Removalists to take 1.30 hours to dismantle 2 very basic queen bed frames and then lose a piece of the frame? The reason I ask is because other movers take 10 mins.

The answer to this question will help others decide between different moving companies.

Tim M.
Tim M.

Shouldn’t. But I had my bed already taken apart which took me around 30 mins or so.

Kshama W.

We did it a lot quicker by ourselves as we had done a couple of bed frames before so had an idea how to do this. And it took us 10 mins to assemble - we were two people doing it together. We would have done this ourselves if we knew we were getting inexperienced movers as it looked like they had never dismantled a bed before!

G F.

That is normal for this company as they are scammers. Read all the negative reviews if you want the truth.

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives