CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Felt pressured to leave a review

I was happy with the movers, although they were ten minutes behind time and claimed there was traffic while driving, I was charged for the hour and half, when it should of been just the hour. Not so happy to receive emails about leaving a review, and then a phone call asking for a review.

AEGIS Heritage
AEGIS HeritageSydney, NSW

Failing - Pyramid Scheme

9 hours late. Achieved partial removal only as a result and we had to hire another company to complete. They have no-deport nor office address in NSW. No-one has a surname, and you never speak to the same person twice. The drivers try their best but the structure is working against them. Do not bother.

AEGIS

CDes
CDesSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

Small move 2bed apartment, 5min drive. Got a call to say they would arrive at 11.30am 2hours later no sign, called to be told it would be 2pm, then told 3pm-4pm. At 3pm they called back to say nobody would be coming. I have two babies under two, all our beds were already disassembled for the move it was shocking. At 3.30pm my husband and friends had to rent a go get to move everything. Worst service ever do not use unreliable. It also cost us money as I hired a babysitter to look after my kids while we moved.
No honesty, just lie after lie, understanding stuff happens that cannot be foreseen, communication is the minimum standard for every business, CBD Movers has zero integrity.
Do not hire

M-R
M-RSouthwest, VIC

Don't believe the CBD hype

Mardi
MardiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off merchants

I normally don't post negative reviews but this is the worst, dodgiest, unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. They took 7 and a half hours and charged me $975 to only move 2/3 of a one bedroom apartment 3 streets away in the same suburb. They had no idea what they were doing, packed the truck slowly, left so many things behind, didn't cover my things so they arrived dirty and unloaded everything I one room with all the furniture blocking access to anything I needed. I called the company at the time. Then emailed 2 days later and they claimed it was too late to complain. They also Partner with 365 cleaners who ripped my off also and didn't do the quoted clean. I'm taking them to small claims tribunal. Do no deal with them!!!!!

Danielle FoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lies ontop of lies beware

Over charging

It was 4 bedroom house. Very short distance 2.1km. They arrived 9:00am. Finish loading around 11:40. Driver went to a short stop to get a coffee. Arrived at drop off point around 12:00. Finished unloading at 1:50. That’s just 5 hours total but still get charge for 6 hours.

Elisa

Slow and Unskilled

Anna L
Anna LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spam Email, Text And Calls

Did not go beyond the quotation as they literally spammed me from first contact. We're talking 2 calls an hour, 5 smses, 5 emails. Said we were not pursuing booking with them and they still sms, call and email us. We've had to block their numbers and emails, but messages just keep coming!!

Eliza N.
Eliza N.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this company

Marlyse S.Sydney, NSW

Avoid these rude scammers.

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

DO NOT USE CBD MOVERS!!!!

We had movers booked and were given time of arrival 7am-2pm. They called the day before to push back to 2-6pm. We called several times throuhout the day for estimated arrival time and was told they would be there soon. At 6pm we called again and they said they would not be coming and rescheduled us for 2 days later 10-2. We called at 11.30 and they said they would be there 2-6. We called again at 4.30 and we were told that THEY WOULD NOT BE COMING AGAIN. We cancelled our booking and will now be hiring a truck to move ourselves. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. WORST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

Trish M.
Trish M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

I booked two weeks in advance. They cancelled my move ON THE DAY after I waited nearly 4 hours for them to show up. Offered me a $5 discount to rebook which is just laughable given the inconvenience that this has caused. Luckily I was able to arrange another company at very short notice and the woman there said CBD have a bad reputation in the industry. So yes, book at your own risk.

Ojas
OjasQueensland

Pathetic beyond belief!!!

Katrina M.
Katrina M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spam before service!

Didn't go further than a quotation from them. Their quote went directly to Junk and even before the quote had come in, so did spam advertising further services from them that I didn't ask for. Staff member called me by a nickname without asking if I used that name, I don't. She also called me an hour after our first call, which I didn't request her to do, to ask if I got the quote, clearly because they know their emails as marked as spam. I suspect their call centre is overseas. I can't respect a company that can't afford to pay Australians to work for them, and the lie about it.

PRIYA
PRIYA

Please dont get cheated by seeing website reviews

Moved from Bruce to Harrison for $1100 for a 2 bedroom unit /reschedule move 3 times at last minute saying driver is on the way ( just fake ) costs me additonal rental because they change my move date 3 times when i was standing outside house waiting for them....i was not aware I was dealing with a call centre agency operating from India who subcontract works.Never use them again.All their website reviews are fake as said by guys who came for moving.Unprofessional/never stick with agreed move date/Premium price with worst results. 8hrs to move a 2 bedroom apartment only10kms away.. Services is a joke.only use them if you have lot of money and lot of time..else pls dont...

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Removal

Removal turned up 50 mins later than was advised and the boys were slow to get going only once my son and partner and 2 daughters started moving things to the truck did they start to pick up the past slightly.
Bit disappointed to be honest but done now.
Total move cost $865 for 3 beds sofa fridge washing machine drier bbq and some garden items and a few boxes.
All in now thanks
Boys were polite and friendly.

sudharsan u.
sudharsan u.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare and unprofessional.

I strongly recommend NOT to take their service. 2 guys came in to move just 4 things to the next street .They took 2 hours and they charged me halfway through before they finished the job. when I asked they said it's their company protocol. Even a handicap can do a better job than these guys. I regret booking their service. Never again !

Caitlin
Caitlin Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed!

Extremely disappointed with this service! CBD movers cancelled on me at 8am the morning I was supposed to move! They obviously have no idea how much organisation goes into moving. I would not recommend this service at all!

MelJ
MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend!

Jenni C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

would not recommend to anyone - removalists are untrustworthy - beware

We moved within the same suburb-a wall was damaged in the process, removals lied to about how it occurred,was offered $50 which doesn't cover the quote. Read the fine print as they will they to get out of everything. they use time wasting tactics so you just go away. they are cheap but you get what you pay for with them. Do not recommend.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Good service but need to be more professional

we have talked for big truck when we arranged the delivery, but last day i have received a phone call and said big truck is not working and they going to come with the small one and will remove for two times. i found it unprofessional, it was last day and i couldn’t cancel the delivery with you. other then that removers were here on time and removed gently

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

They did not even show up.

Pinar