CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Good service but need to be more professional

we have talked for big truck when we arranged the delivery, but last day i have received a phone call and said big truck is not working and they going to come with the small one and will remove for two times. i found it unprofessional, it was last day and i couldn’t cancel the delivery with you. other then that removers were here on time and removed gently

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

They did not even show up.

Pinar
PinarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not recommended

empete13Sydney, NSW

Horrible Service

empete13

I can assure you I am a genuine customer and added proof to my post upon submission. Hence why my post has been verified.

Slow loading and unloading

First appointment cancelled by them due to truck breakdown. A job that should have been loaded and unloaded in under an hour, took two hours. Would not use again or recommend.

Karin B.
Karin B.
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst movers, don't book

They send you a small truck so you have to do 2 trips which takes more time so you have to pay more, they know your things won't fit well before you arrive. I only fit half the things I specified in the small truck they provided.

Also, they have scratched the floor and said it's claimable on insurance, when we went to claim they lied and said they didn't do it.

It cost us over $800 for a small 2 bed house.

Do not use them!

Sally Lamb
Sally LambMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use

Do not use this service. May be a great quote but did not arrive on the day due to truck breaking down. However did not let me know and kept making excuses and delaying arrival time. Literally had one of the hardest days of my life trying to move my furniture as a single Mom. It is budget alright because I did it for free due to them not turning up. DO Not use if you need to move on a specific date.

CLLSydney, NSW

Unreliable

Czaryna Lugtu
Booking number 670172

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Worst experience with a mover

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

horror show - do not use

horrendous - turned up late using the same excuse as many others "unforeseen maintenance issues with the truck" - we missed our lift window and then they charged us double due to their own issues. they actually tried to extort us by not allowing final goods to be moved until we paid. only threat of legal action and calling the police for theft allowed us to get our goods. they outsource to contractors and overbook to take your money. as many many others have seen here, just don't do it

wayneperth

WARNING - Do not use this company!

I was booked for a move today between 10 am and 2 pm. Received a call at 0940 to inform me that 'due to unforeseen circumstances' they had to reschedule for tomorrow. New tenants are moving in tomorrow and I'm sat in a house full of packed furniture. Plus I'm meant to be working tomorrow.

They obviously overbook their jobs and cancel on the day if they cannot cover.

Moving house is stressful enough without having to deal with these incompentant time wasters.

Rohan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont lodge a complain - its a waste of time, also they'll threaten you, intimidate you

Worst experience, they lure into saying that there is insurance, but when asked for damages they dont offer any resolutions. Then they give threatening calls and ask you to answer in a Yes or No, no more. They do all the damages and ask you to prove that there were no damages before moving. Suggest if you decide to go with them click every picture, you never know they will threaten you to provide any evidence.
No they want me to prove that there was no damage to my new Koala mattress, which ofcourse I don't have. Because why would someone take photos of everything before they ask the movers to shift those good in their trucks.

Rohan S.

I have now contacted Consumer Affairs Victoria and they are helping to file a complaint with VCAT -

Brian C.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Do not use.

We booked CBD for two moves. One month in advance. The first from Sydney to a Central Coast storage unit. They do not know the meaning of FRAGILE. Unable to pack a truck correctly. Gaps at the back meant we ran out of room in the truck which should not have happened. The second move two days later they failed to show. They called us and said there were issues with the truck at another job. This when our house settlement was booked. Put so many things in jeopardy. Very poor service.managed to get another removalist at short notice who really knew what they were doing. Completely different service. Far superior to CBD. Truck packed professionally, respectful and courteous.

Brian C.

6700089 was the job that got canceled. 6700087 was the job that you did carry out that I believe was an inadequate service.

R.P.SMelbourne

Best all readers take note of my review, poor practice needs to be made example of.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Thanks for your prompt response, We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Regards,

JRMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try to scam me? I THINK NOT!

KarenAustralian Capital Territory

Terrible if I could do 0 star I would.

Booked the removalists 2 weeks in advance and paid deposit. They Rang me nearly an hour after time they were supposed to arrive to tell me they had to reschedule in for in 2 days time. I informed them all the furniture was on my front lawn waiting to be moved to the new house and I had no other way to move. They didn't seem to care at all and said that it was to bad and nothing they could do because they have no trucks available.

Karen

Disaster of a moving company

Absolutely appalled by this company rang multiple times to ensure the booking was confirmed for my parents move and was reassured it was booked in for an arrival between 2pm-6pm.

At 2pm we received a call to advise the crew had broken down and wouldn’t be attending, I can see from the other reviews this is a common occurrence of lying about a truck being broken down to cancel a move. To cancel on someone in a wheelchair and leave them without a house for the night is totally unacceptable how can they get away with doing this time after time ?

LornaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not recommend - disgusting service and very unreliable

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't use these cowboys

Maralyn
Maralyn

FraudOvercharged Hours Property Damage, Took out overcharged fee from bank without consumers consent. Hillbillies.

Do not use at all.

They drowned my electrical hardware for my internet connection and then laughed at it when I started emptying the box with water running out of everything.

Also took way too long to do the job was just extremely slow and wasting time in the whole move.

The best part is that they want you to settle for $50 and then go around and change all of your reviews to positive ones... that's not going to happen.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

4 hours late & over the top bill

I am extremely disappointed with CBD movers & would not recommend them to anyone. They were supposed to arrive at 10am but did not arrive until 2pm. They worked extremely slow. It somehow took 4 hours to move a one bedroom apartment 2 suburbs away. On the drive from the old place to the new they drove at 20km per hour, I know this because I was in front of them guiding them to the new address. They were clearly milking it. The final bill was $475. Highway robbery!
I paid because I was under a lot of stress due to other issues with the move but I am not happy.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

NEVER SHOWED UP

Felicity L.
Felicity L.

Not even deserving of one star!!

Absolute joke of a company. Called the day before and day of the move wanting me to print out an authorisation form to charge my card.... ummm im MOVING house, do you really think I'm just going to have my printer out to do what you are asking???

They sent a truck that was WAY too small and did not want to accept any accountability at all. Now it's costing me more for multiple trips.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they've been a joke from the start. Worst house move I've ever had.

I requested a manager call me to resolve the issues and I havent heard a thing.

I hope these guys go out of business so that they can never add the stress to anyone else again.

G F.

Don't be fooled by their fake reviews

I had a nightmare using this company. They worked slow to charge more.
Then I found they had damaged my lounge and fridge.
Tried to get in contact with customer service to get it sorted out and they just kept avoiding me.
I would never recommend this company plus they get their employees to post fake reviews.
The negative reviews are a true reflection of their service.