CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

No name
No name Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They could have moved faster but they got the job done they were very polite and considerate they were also on time prices were good and would recommend to others

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service once they arrive

They were more than 2 hours late but otherwise good service and lovely staff. I am using their services 2nd time. I would recommend. 1 bedroom apartment

Short distance
11.30. To 5.40

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Good service but need to be more professional

we have talked for big truck when we arranged the delivery, but last day i have received a phone call and said big truck is not working and they going to come with the small one and will remove for two times. i found it unprofessional, it was last day and i couldn’t cancel the delivery with you. other then that removers were here on time and removed gently

Great help

2 room office about 45 minutes apart. Started on time and finished slighly late due to the truck battery going flat but drivers fixed and got back on the road in an hours time

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient Movers

The customer service team was excellent and efficient in contacting me about bookings. Although there was a short delay due to an accident with the drivers, I was informed and rescheduled immediately. The mover team seemed a bit disorganized, but the furniture pieces arrived safely.

Graeme
Graeme Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Removal

Good move, the two men were good.
Price was good and exceptable.
Truck was good
The two men worked well and were good to talk too
The two men wrapped everything well and worked good together.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and helpful staff

I had Two bedroom and was moving house, the removalist came between the indicated time and I was contacted to ensure I was ready to go. Friendly staff that were helpful.

Fast and reliable removalists

Other than the delay in when they mentioned they were going to arrive, everything went smoothly and fast, there was no dawdling - would recommend the service to anyone looking to book a removalist.

Great service..

Our apartment is small with three bedrooms. The place from pick up point to the new place is short distance. They actually finished on time. They are very polite and respectful.

Moving houses

They were punctual and called prior coming home but the only problem we had was that the truck which was sent was small and we had to arrange for someone to move the left over staff but we ha explained on booking the staff to be moved

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

My move was from a small unit to an apartment about 2km away. The move took a bit longer than I expected. I expected that it would take about one and a half hours but it took two hours, which in the grand scheme things is not too bad.

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mostly good

Mostly smooth service. I had a few communication problems with workers as their English wasn't advanced but got the job done eventually. Took 4 hours which was a bit long.

On-time quick and cautious

This was my second time I used this company's service. They moved my two-bedroom unit from Geelong to Rowville in 4 hours. They are providing a professional service. Quick and on-time

Fiona
FionaGippsland, VIC

CBD removalists

Due to Covid restrictions we had to find a removalists at very short notice to move our daughter. Fortunately CBD Movers were able to do assist. An issue on the day (call from CBD around the time we were expecting them stating that a truck would not be able to attend on the day). No long after they called back advising a truck was now able to do this. From then the move went very smoothly. Very happy with their service after a bit of a hiccup.

Nam Nguyen
Nam Nguyen

good service

1 bed move
the drive was 40 minutes
the move didn't finish on time as the driver took a different turn and took him abit longer to reach the location.

Excellent service

A small move of set pieces from a business to warehouse. The movers were punctual and communication before, during and after the move was exemplary. I was very reassured by their organization.

Long
LongCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Punctual and careful - great work!

I moved house and cbd movers were at my home on time and ready to go. They were careful in ensuring the furniture did not damage the walls and all of my items were moved safely on the day.

Good service

Was delayed little bit to start. But then it finish without delay and save time. That saves our money. Movers are friendly and did help us for some extra work also.

Heavy outdoor table and 8 chairs

When we contacted CBM Removals we only had an outside table and 8 chairs to move from Medindie to Glenelg. The table was very heavy 90 kg. The hardest part was getting it into the lift. It was very tight. The guys (2) were very patient and did the job well considering they finished at 7:30pm. We have used these guys several times now and are very happy with their attitude and work ethic. They arrived within the time slot they quoted.

Helen P
Helen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication and friendly personnel

Move was one bedroom of furniture and three seater couch, plus fridge, bike and miscellaneous items from Mt Waverley to East Malvern. Move was to be between 10am and 2pm but we were phoned at 9am and asked if we could be available at 10am. However removalists arrived at 10.30am.

GentleYetStrong
GentleYetStrong

Very fast and efficient movers.

Bedsit to three bedroom home. From Pascoe Vale South to Melton
The movers were early and completed the move in good time.
They cared for my furniture and looked after everything.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

The movers were quick and efficient. It finished in good time. They were careful and worked as a good team. The only issue was there was an extra fee for stairs that I was unaware of.

Suzanne
Suzanne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving House

It was a Pleasant Move The movers were very helpful in moving my furniture they were on time and very helpful with the move and I would highly recommend CBD Movers

Alocalmove2021
Alocalmove2021Canberra 2600, ACT

Many valuable items, nothing broken

Large house move over a short distance. Team were delayed but communicated it which was appreciated. Great care taken with loading. The job took longer than I anticipated but overall happy.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

The move took long but the movers were able to accommodate our request to wait. We were charged $600 for 5 hours waiting time. Overall we can say that the service was alright but a bit overpriced.