CBD Movers
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

Very dissatisfied

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable service

Two men carried out our move. They were very professional and moved our one bedroom apartment furniture and other household items in a reasonable amount of time (approx 3 hrs moving from a 10 floor unit to a storage facility 4km away).

DupedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow and dropped the washing machine in front of me damaging it , then the crew lied when I made a damage claim

Small 2BR apartment,
10 minute drive to new residence
Took 6.5 hours for a 4 hour job
I had to hurry them up and because crew wasn’t strong they asked for my help ,
This was also used to deny my claim.

They dropped the washing machine off the trolly in the street right in front of me then when I made a claim the crew denied they dropped it .

A specialist technician diagnosed a cracked housing to an internal part which caused the machine to leak and said this has clearly been dropped.

**** UPDATE: The service agent gets Kudos for sorting this out hence the rating change. They have paid for the repair

Duped

You already have all the details as have already written to support
Let’s
See if you take responsibility for your damage

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Thanks for the update, let us review your complaint and will get in touch shortly

Ananta
Ananta

Stay away !!!!

KiwiFlyer

The last three moves they have not turned up. They always blame "truck broke down".

We've used CBD Movers for years and used to be very happy with their prompt friendly service. However lately they have hiked up their prices, they never show up on time, and they seem to care less. We are very disappointed.

KiwiFlyer

I have already written to you twice but there was no reply.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Kindly help us with your booking reference number and will get back to you promptly.

CBD Movers

Never showed once, rescheduled twice, never called.

Phoenix Nandori
Phoenix NandoriPerth, WA

If you want be harassed daily hire this company!

Job Satisfaction

CBD Movers cancelled on the day!

Lawrence
LawrenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nightmare experience for 3 consecutive days (and counting)

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst moving service we ever experienced

We moved a 2 bed plus study with 2 men and a 4.5 tonne truck. The quote was 4 hours but they ended up charging us 9.5 hrs. We did paid by hours so they did the jobs very slowly. They had a flight with my husband about the bed as it was damaged during the moving and the manager called me and tell me they won’t move the bed unless we agreed not to claim the damage!!! I was very stressed and had to asked them to finish the job eventhough I knew it was blackmail!!!! My hand was shaking to tap for payment when I knew I had to pay $1.3k for moving. It was unethical!!! and the worst nightmare!!!! If you want to use them, trust me better not!!!!!!!!!

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unconscionable Conduct!!! Do NOT use this company. Held my belongings to ransom

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Dear Felicity, We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, we are investigating your feedback further and will be in touch with you shortly.

Curious M.Sydney, NSW

Worst service!

I was charged double their initial quote! They are really bad with their service including assembling the items and will take hours to assemble. I won’t ever use their service.

Curious M.

My complaint is genuine. I had attached my receipt and booking confirmation prior to making this complain.

Everything went smoothly

We moved a 3br townhouse and everything started on time and the movers were great. Working hard even in the pouring rain at the unload point. Happy with the service and would recommend to others.

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company- highly unreliable

Sam

I already have. # 633270.
This company offered me $50 voucher to use it for next trip. Even if this company offered me $500 voucher, i will not use this company ever again !! Thanks

Rubbish - Avoid by all means

I have booked the CBD movers to start a job at 10AM as I had a specific window from the building manager to lock the lift. I called them at 10AM they said: "they are late in the previous job". Then called them again at 11AM - they said - "we have to move the time between 2PM and 6PM". I called them again 2:30PM, they said - "the team is still stuck at the previous job and they will be even late". So I had to cancel and asked for a refund. On the flip side, their support team are responsive and they can check with the dispatch team where the drivers are.

If you are not stressed with time and willing to get cancelled on, consider them otherwise avoid them by all means.

G F.asked

Have you been ripped off by CBD Movers or their other company 365 Cleaners?
Please report them to ACCC and ACA as they are investigating them for dodgy business practices and fake reviews.
If you see their fake positive reviews please report them.
Help protect other customers falling victim.

rainbowmagic185
rainbowmagic185

Yes I was ripped by them. They did dodgy things during the time of house moving where I can't keep track of what they have done because We were too busy, later when we went back to them they said it was too late because we reported after 1 week and our claims will not be accepted. Please take action

Please email your story
aca@nine.com.au
Or

Or report them to ACCC

HELP STOP DODGY BUSINESSES AND FAKE REVIEWS

A.Pinto
A.Pinto

Yes, I have been ripped off by CBD Movers and they also got me to go with 365 Cleaners, terrible experience with both and I had to eventually book other services who were professional and got the job done. Go elsewhere, even Airtasker but not these shady businesses.

G F.asked

Have you seen the tricks this company uses?
Charging extra for stairs, using a trolley, when they don't tell you that when they tell you how much it will cost when you book.
Work slow and charge more. Carry one box at a time to drag it out.
Sending a small truck so not everything fits so they have to do second load.
Turn up late or not at all and blame it on the truck breaking down.
Making you pay before they will unload.
Claiming to have insurance but if you try and claim you can't or they just say the damage was already there.
Have a read through some of the negative feedback. A lot of people who have been tricked.
Do your own research before booking and decide for yourself.

Paolo Rueda
Paolo Rueda

Funny how all the recent reviews are glowing. All made by ‘verified’ users who all have 1 review and accounts created recently. FAKE just like their website reviews. This company is deceitful to the highest degree.

G F.

They employ people who have no experience to save money which ends up costing the customer in damages and wasted time.
They act like the customer comes first but the reality is they just want milk you of all your money knowing you won't be back.
Look at how many negative reviews there are vs positive, that is a red flag.

Danielle Fox
Danielle Fox

they wanted to send me a 8 tonne truck for 2 beds 2 wardrobes a office desk 1x tv cabinet and a tv .... somehow i dont think that fills a 8 tonne truck THEN on day of moving they simply did a no show tried to b.s it out they broke down IF there as big as they are - they could of just sent another truck ? ? ? even if it was smaller ...

PRUSER
PRUSERasked

Did you know that this company pays people who post negative reviews to change them to positive?

R.P.S
R.P.S

No Pruser, but this does not surprise me mate

G F.

Not surprised as they spend more time trying to hide how dodgy the company is than they do actually looking after their customers.
Plus they claim all negative reviews are fake when they actually get their employees to post positive reviews.
Worst moving company ever.

Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Someone posted that they would not get their refund for damages unless they took down their negative (truthful) review

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives