CBD Movers
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

3 bedroom apartment. A short distance move. No damage to the items. Very efficient and polite. Highly recommend. I'm happy to use their service again. Professional Movers. Easy to communicate to.

Great Service

4 Bedroom home. Started and completed job in a timely manner. The team worked really hard and efficiently right through the process. We were very impressed with the service. We will use them again.

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable service

Two men carried out our move. They were very professional and moved our one bedroom apartment furniture and other household items in a reasonable amount of time (approx 3 hrs moving from a 10 floor unit to a storage facility 4km away).

DupedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow and dropped the washing machine in front of me damaging it , then the crew lied when I made a damage claim

Small 2BR apartment,
10 minute drive to new residence
Took 6.5 hours for a 4 hour job
I had to hurry them up and because crew wasn’t strong they asked for my help ,
This was also used to deny my claim.

They dropped the washing machine off the trolly in the street right in front of me then when I made a claim the crew denied they dropped it .

A specialist technician diagnosed a cracked housing to an internal part which caused the machine to leak and said this has clearly been dropped.

**** UPDATE: The service agent gets Kudos for sorting this out hence the rating change. They have paid for the repair

Duped

You already have all the details as have already written to support
Let’s
See if you take responsibility for your damage

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Thanks for the update, let us review your complaint and will get in touch shortly

Regards,

Robert
Robert

The move went very well. Communication was great. Movers gave me a call 30mins before arrival. Movers came in right on time and it took about 3hours to move my stuff from my 2bed unit in Bentleigh to Clyde.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Perfect .. exceptional service and very helpful

Moved from one 2 br apartment To
A similar size. The team were prompt and friendly
And helped with everything i asked .. exceptional service. Would definitely
Recommend .
Always kept in check and ensured I was happy

Everything went smoothly

We moved a 3br townhouse and everything started on time and the movers were great. Working hard even in the pouring rain at the unload point. Happy with the service and would recommend to others.

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend!
They came to the rescue last minute for us when our previously booked movers cancelled on us.
The two men we had were so officiant and lovely to work with.

Cerrie-Marie Gower
Cerrie-Marie GowerCentral, SA

Damaged item no repairs

The guys were very friendly but we had a number of items damaged and the company will not repair or replace so much for insurance can’t recommend it also cost nearly a $1000 more

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Hi I have done this and you have stated that I can’t claim on insurance so why have it and tell us we had insurance when we booked and paid

You offered me $50 compensation what an insult

Megan W.
Megan W.Perth, WA

Excellent Service! Highly recommend!

I engaged CBD movers to help move to a 2 bedroom apartment. The team arrived well within the booked time and were efficient, and careful when moving my belongings and were also very polite. the admin team were great when I made the booking, they were also really patient when I had to reschedule the day before. Overall, I highly rate the company and would recommend this service to others.

Rikki M.
Rikki M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Move

Nothing to complain about: They were on time & hard working, everything went smoothly & good communication as well. It was a short move (one part of Melbourne CBD to the other) with all the associated problems that the CBD has yet they navigated a way around all the problems. I would definitely use them next time.

Lynnie G
Lynnie G

Very efficient

2 bedroom house, long distance, started early and finished late. Very friendly team, thorough and careful with items. There were a lot of items and they took very good care of all of them. Would recommend.

I won’t recommend

Jung

Great service, the two men assisting with our move were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

We needed to move a 2 bedroom house from one side of Melbourne to the other. The guys were prompt, really professional and went out of their way to help, many thanks to them both.

Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good movers service. Used 8 tonne truck to move 4 bedroom furniture. Plenty of room. Movers were on time.

Fast and cost efficient move. I was able to help making the move a lot faster. Movers were able to move all items including some very heavy and bulky items.

G F.asked

Have you been ripped off by CBD Movers or their other company 365 Cleaners?
Please report them to ACCC and ACA as they are investigating them for dodgy business practices and fake reviews.
If you see their fake positive reviews please report them.
Help protect other customers falling victim.

rainbowmagic185
rainbowmagic185

Yes I was ripped by them. They did dodgy things during the time of house moving where I can't keep track of what they have done because We were too busy, later when we went back to them they said it was too late because we reported after 1 week and our claims will not be accepted. Please take action

Please email your story
aca@nine.com.au
Or

Or report them to ACCC

HELP STOP DODGY BUSINESSES AND FAKE REVIEWS

A.Pinto
A.Pinto

Yes, I have been ripped off by CBD Movers and they also got me to go with 365 Cleaners, terrible experience with both and I had to eventually book other services who were professional and got the job done. Go elsewhere, even Airtasker but not these shady businesses.

G F.asked

Have you seen the tricks this company uses?
Charging extra for stairs, using a trolley, when they don't tell you that when they tell you how much it will cost when you book.
Work slow and charge more. Carry one box at a time to drag it out.
Sending a small truck so not everything fits so they have to do second load.
Turn up late or not at all and blame it on the truck breaking down.
Making you pay before they will unload.
Claiming to have insurance but if you try and claim you can't or they just say the damage was already there.
Have a read through some of the negative feedback. A lot of people who have been tricked.
Do your own research before booking and decide for yourself.

Paolo Rueda
Paolo Rueda

Funny how all the recent reviews are glowing. All made by ‘verified’ users who all have 1 review and accounts created recently. FAKE just like their website reviews. This company is deceitful to the highest degree.

G F.

They employ people who have no experience to save money which ends up costing the customer in damages and wasted time.
They act like the customer comes first but the reality is they just want milk you of all your money knowing you won't be back.
Look at how many negative reviews there are vs positive, that is a red flag.

Danielle Fox
Danielle Fox

they wanted to send me a 8 tonne truck for 2 beds 2 wardrobes a office desk 1x tv cabinet and a tv .... somehow i dont think that fills a 8 tonne truck THEN on day of moving they simply did a no show tried to b.s it out they broke down IF there as big as they are - they could of just sent another truck ? ? ? even if it was smaller ...

PRUSER
PRUSERasked

Did you know that this company pays people who post negative reviews to change them to positive?

R.P.S
R.P.S

No Pruser, but this does not surprise me mate

G F.

Not surprised as they spend more time trying to hide how dodgy the company is than they do actually looking after their customers.
Plus they claim all negative reviews are fake when they actually get their employees to post positive reviews.
Worst moving company ever.

Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Someone posted that they would not get their refund for damages unless they took down their negative (truthful) review

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives