CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jet
JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and quick transaction.

Moved from 1bedroom to 2 bedroom short distance apartment.
Easy booking and payment.
Kind and corteous admin and movers.
Reasonable price. Price hike bur due to covid but still lower than others.
All items moved with care.
May consider providing crates or box rentals in the future.
Overall satisfied! Thank you!

Frances Bonfiglio
Frances Bonfiglio Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used in past

Short distance from Millswood to Plympton but truck went the long way down south road instead of following me down Crossroads onto Chitral tce. Garage storage . Guys were very careful.

Our move was 4 bedrooms in a short distance move
Our Move extended and did not finish on time , needed to pay double for the extended hours , although the service was good

PAR
PARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and professional

They were efficient and professional. Will take due care of your furniture. You just need to wrap them up properly though. One of the items was slightly damaged, but nothing major.

Yasmine
YasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, cost more than expected

2br apartment with a stop on the way to get more things from storage. Guys were super helpful, I hadn't finished packing everything and ran out of boxes on the day (trying to move with a baby is hard!!), so took longer than anticipated to fill the truck (2hrs instead of 1hr). They were careful with my things and very kind.
The company sent 4 guys with 2 trucks because of a large piece of furniture and trying to get it up stairs. Ended up costing me $1400 all up and every other move I've only ever spent $500 with all the same stuff, obviously unexpected cost was a hit.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Was great movers very well looked after

3 bedrooms short move great timing great people would recommend to other people don’t know what other words you can use to describe them well looked after and our stuff

Emily
EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with Service

Good service, very quick

We used CBD movers twice for relocations, they provided a great service both times. They finished the job on time, were easy to work with and we were happy with their service.

It was a one bedroom move all up. Was really quick and efficient am happy with the service overall. Thank you for a good moving experience I really appreciate it.

Quite good

I used this company twice. The first time it was great. The second time we were a bit disappointed as they were a bit slow and it took much longer than expected, impacting the price.

Fook N
Fook NAU

Good service

Good service, abit expensive for one item . They were friendly and reliable. I would recommend for someone who wants to move.

Customer service were good and they were really clear to what I have to expect

IT WAD SO GOOD SERVICE.

I had a good experience with CBD removals, especially with timing and easiness of delivery of furniture to my home with good and comfortable and respectable workers. Finally I recommend the service of your company to my friends in the next time.

Great help

The movers didn’t need any help from us, and required minimal direction, were somewhat personable. Pretty cheap in comparison to other movers for four bedroom two living two bathroom house

Quality, experienced movers

We had a small hiccup with timing at the beginning of the move, however CBD movers were professional and dealt with the issue quickly and to our satisfaction.

We have used the service twice for 2 small moves in Adelaide and have been really happy with the services.

Great Move with CBD

Thanks for the service and great communications from the driver. Prompt and done well in the estimated time allowed in the quote. The truck was great and the use of the hydraulic lift excellent.

No name
No name Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They could have moved faster but they got the job done they were very polite and considerate they were also on time prices were good and would recommend to others

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service once they arrive

They were more than 2 hours late but otherwise good service and lovely staff. I am using their services 2nd time. I would recommend. 1 bedroom apartment

Short distance
11.30. To 5.40

Great help

2 room office about 45 minutes apart. Started on time and finished slighly late due to the truck battery going flat but drivers fixed and got back on the road in an hours time

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient Movers

The customer service team was excellent and efficient in contacting me about bookings. Although there was a short delay due to an accident with the drivers, I was informed and rescheduled immediately. The mover team seemed a bit disorganized, but the furniture pieces arrived safely.

Graeme
Graeme Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Removal

Good move, the two men were good.
Price was good and exceptable.
Truck was good
The two men worked well and were good to talk too
The two men wrapped everything well and worked good together.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and helpful staff

I had Two bedroom and was moving house, the removalist came between the indicated time and I was contacted to ensure I was ready to go. Friendly staff that were helpful.

Fast and reliable removalists

Other than the delay in when they mentioned they were going to arrive, everything went smoothly and fast, there was no dawdling - would recommend the service to anyone looking to book a removalist.

Great service..

Our apartment is small with three bedrooms. The place from pick up point to the new place is short distance. They actually finished on time. They are very polite and respectful.

Moving houses

They were punctual and called prior coming home but the only problem we had was that the truck which was sent was small and we had to arrange for someone to move the left over staff but we ha explained on booking the staff to be moved

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

My move was from a small unit to an apartment about 2km away. The move took a bit longer than I expected. I expected that it would take about one and a half hours but it took two hours, which in the grand scheme things is not too bad.