CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mostly good

Mostly smooth service. I had a few communication problems with workers as their English wasn't advanced but got the job done eventually. Took 4 hours which was a bit long.

On-time quick and cautious

This was my second time I used this company's service. They moved my two-bedroom unit from Geelong to Rowville in 4 hours. They are providing a professional service. Quick and on-time

Fiona
FionaGippsland, VIC

CBD removalists

Due to Covid restrictions we had to find a removalists at very short notice to move our daughter. Fortunately CBD Movers were able to do assist. An issue on the day (call from CBD around the time we were expecting them stating that a truck would not be able to attend on the day). No long after they called back advising a truck was now able to do this. From then the move went very smoothly. Very happy with their service after a bit of a hiccup.

Nam Nguyen
Nam Nguyen

good service

1 bed move
the drive was 40 minutes
the move didn't finish on time as the driver took a different turn and took him abit longer to reach the location.

Excellent service

A small move of set pieces from a business to warehouse. The movers were punctual and communication before, during and after the move was exemplary. I was very reassured by their organization.

Long
LongCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Punctual and careful - great work!

I moved house and cbd movers were at my home on time and ready to go. They were careful in ensuring the furniture did not damage the walls and all of my items were moved safely on the day.

Good service

Was delayed little bit to start. But then it finish without delay and save time. That saves our money. Movers are friendly and did help us for some extra work also.

Heavy outdoor table and 8 chairs

When we contacted CBM Removals we only had an outside table and 8 chairs to move from Medindie to Glenelg. The table was very heavy 90 kg. The hardest part was getting it into the lift. It was very tight. The guys (2) were very patient and did the job well considering they finished at 7:30pm. We have used these guys several times now and are very happy with their attitude and work ethic. They arrived within the time slot they quoted.

Helen P
Helen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication and friendly personnel

Move was one bedroom of furniture and three seater couch, plus fridge, bike and miscellaneous items from Mt Waverley to East Malvern. Move was to be between 10am and 2pm but we were phoned at 9am and asked if we could be available at 10am. However removalists arrived at 10.30am.

GentleYetStrong
GentleYetStrong

Very fast and efficient movers.

Bedsit to three bedroom home. From Pascoe Vale South to Melton
The movers were early and completed the move in good time.
They cared for my furniture and looked after everything.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

The movers were quick and efficient. It finished in good time. They were careful and worked as a good team. The only issue was there was an extra fee for stairs that I was unaware of.

Suzanne
Suzanne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving House

It was a Pleasant Move The movers were very helpful in moving my furniture they were on time and very helpful with the move and I would highly recommend CBD Movers

Alocalmove2021
Alocalmove2021Canberra 2600, ACT

Many valuable items, nothing broken

Large house move over a short distance. Team were delayed but communicated it which was appreciated. Great care taken with loading. The job took longer than I anticipated but overall happy.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

The move took long but the movers were able to accommodate our request to wait. We were charged $600 for 5 hours waiting time. Overall we can say that the service was alright but a bit overpriced.

Good Job

A small house over a short distance started and finished on time
Large and heavy pieces of furniture moved competently from the house to a storage facility
Friendly staff and hassle free

Matt
Matt

Job well done

Short distance move (20km) for a 4 bedroom house. All done within 8 hours which included the guys packing our glassware and crockery, and a return trip between houses due pick up some remaining furniture. Happy with the service.

quick and efficient

they moved me from a 2 bedroom house, over a short distance. They were early, and very efficient. No damage was done, and they also helped re-connect furniture I have previously dismantled.

JRMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try to scam me? I THINK NOT!

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

4 hours late & over the top bill

I am extremely disappointed with CBD movers & would not recommend them to anyone. They were supposed to arrive at 10am but did not arrive until 2pm. They worked extremely slow. It somehow took 4 hours to move a one bedroom apartment 2 suburbs away. On the drive from the old place to the new they drove at 20km per hour, I know this because I was in front of them guiding them to the new address. They were clearly milking it. The final bill was $475. Highway robbery!
I paid because I was under a lot of stress due to other issues with the move but I am not happy.

DeewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful experience, very uncomfortable move

Two men arrived and they were bickering the whole time. I had to tell them to stop as the swearing was inappropriate. My daughter was moving 1 bedroom and they were supposed to pick up a fridge and bed from another stop ( which I paid for). There was damage done to the step. The supervisor made inappropriate innuendos to the girls. NEVER USE THEM. I have sent 4 emails to get compensation for the damaged step, but seriously felt uncomfortable for the one worker who was demeaned, bullied and sworn at by the supervisor. It was really unprofessional and uncomfortable. They moved everything into the accommodation well enough but not worth the vibe. and never heard back about fixing the damage. wouldn't recommend this company for women moving.

Deew

Really? I have waited over a month for your response - it was disgraceful and unacceptable! Only reason you are responding now is because it is public

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Very bad, very slow

My experience with this company was very dissaponting. Firstly, they arrived one hour late and didn't even apologise. I was moving from a small one-bedroom apartment to another, there wasn't a lot of things and all of them were packed and prepared for them to load in the truck. The removalists were painfully slow, felt like everything was happening in a slow motion. I had to move a lot of things myself. If I didn't, it would have taken them a whole day. I paid $400 for 3 hours. It's not cheap. One of the removalists was just simply rude and instead of helping and working efficiently he was creating problems. The fact that they didn't break anything was just pure luck. So stay away from these guys if you're looking for removalists.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

No job too small- efficient and economical service

4 pieces were moved from one location to another. The removaliata were very helpful with one piece difficult to maneuver but attempted to do what we wanted.
We would recommend this company.

Rakshak R.
Rakshak R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, no issues

They were very professional and did the move efficiently and quick.

They back-office communicated well and kept me put to date with what was going on.

Would recommend it to anyone who needs to move stuff around the city.

Pash
PashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely staff

1 bedroom apartment , staff were lovely and hard working, nothing got damaged. Dispatch said they'd be there much earlier than they were but they were wonderful when they got there.

Sherlyn
SherlynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery service

Its a small move. The move completed on time. They are punctual and workers move fast on working. I was updated on the whereabouts of workers.. they are polite and helpful.