CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Joanne S.
Joanne S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Done well

We moved our things from a warehouse to a 3 bedroom apartment, it was a short distance move and was done in a timely and efficient manner. The movers were very polite.

CBD Movers
CBD Movers A.CBD Movers
Peter F.
Peter F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and hard working

We moved our three bedroom apartment to another location and took some furniture to a storage unit. Our team arrived early and worked hard all day. There were no breakages and we were pleased with the price of the job. Highly recommended

John
JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Small move between states. Was completed smoothly within a day. Very friendly and professional service and completed in a timely manner. Communication was strong and transparent.

Also very affordable and would recommend.

Great movers

Very fast and efficient, great service and good communication. Highly recommend this service. !

No fuss movers

Moved furniture from a 4 bedroom house.
Moved from south eastern suburb to north of Melbourne.
The movers kept me updated until they arrived. Moved all furniture without fuss or complaints.
Very polite and not too chatty.

Vicki
VickiCanberra 2600, ACT

Made our move so easy

We moved from our apartment to a new house was a lot of trips in the lift
The guys didn’t waste time were ver efficient
Will use CBD if we move again and will recommend to friends

CBD movers: very smooth removal

I hired CBD movers to move the stuff in my parter and my 1 bedroom apartment. The people that came to move the stuff were very easy to deal with and moved everything without any issue. Everything was seemless.

Great Movers.

CBD Movers moved our 3 bedroom house from across the eastern suburbs. They started on the requested pickup time of 9am and were unloaded by 12noon. Their packing of our property was carried out very well.

Aly T
Aly TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done.

Moved office equipment and stock from an house to an office space with stairs. Very accommodating. Honest. Punctual and reliable. Worked fast and I'm very happy. I will use again and recommend. Thank you

Monte W.
Monte W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and courteous

Very professional. Keen to ensure things went well. Arrived on time and kept me informed of their movements. They moved a single item for me and I would be confident they would be able to move many more.

Jo B.
Jo B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would definitely recommend

Communication was amazing they where on time and called me before arrival they where careful with all my stuff which shows how professional the company is would definitely recommend and will use in the future

Simo
SimoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect quick and dast

3 bedroom 2 bathroom house moved in 2.5 hrs perfect no damage to our furniture the guys where professional and helpful would highly recommend to anyone who needs a removal service

Perfect

Great service from the start of the booking to the end of the move
both the removalists were very friendly and professional i would highly reomned these people as nothing is too much for them.
I called a few times to confirm and there was no problem everytime i spoke to someone.

Professional service

I got few heavy Luggages and boxes to move in a short distance. Staff arrived and finished on time. A professional mover service, I would like to recommend people who need help to move house.

Great Quick Service

It was a big move two stories lots of heavy items but the guys were really quick and professional about it. They seemed to enjoy what they were doing and they completed the tasks without any problems of fuss on time. Highly recommend, I will use this service again definitely.

Great service really professional very pleasant movers. They arrived on time were very helpful. I was impressed at how quick they were getting to the new house and next thing all the items were in place ready for me would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Great service, very professional, no problems at all!

1 studio apartment to a new one bedroom apartment, a few large appliances & furniture short distance (8km) move was completed within expected schedule with no unexpected complications. Happy with the service

Theresa T
Theresa TPerth, WA

Excellent and Efficient Removalist

LenaLou
LenaLouCrafers

Very happy with service

This is the second time we've used CBD Movers to move our office. We've found them to be always very professional, prompt and great communication. Highly recommend and will use again.

Finn
FinnMelbourne

Hardest workers I've ever seen.

I had to move my two bedroom apartment, with lots of very heavy vintage furniture, down and up a total of 6 flights of stairs. 2 Chinese guys, Kevin and Chan, did it all and were amazing. I hope they get paid most of the money. They deserve it.

Glenn
GlennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic guys, did a great job.

3 bedroom house, 2 story. Started on time and excellent service. Highly recommend them again. They were very efficient and amazed how quickly they moved everything. Well done lads and good luck

Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job once again!

This was my second time with CBD movers and this time we were moving to our new first home w 4 bedrooms. Awesome job for reasonable price! Took good care of all our furnitures and boxes. After moving everything They even helped connect the washing machine when we asked them which was a huge help. Will recommend to anyone who wants to have a hassle free moving experience! Thank you to CBD Movers

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Recommended

I have moved 3 times with CBD movers from Office twice and now 3 bedroom house. Move was approx. an hour distance between houses or offices and the move was started on time and finished very efficiently and well within my expectations. The removalists were very efficient and adhered to all Covid safetly requirements which was pleasing to see.
Well done CBD movers definitely highly recommended.

UKC
UKCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and quick

Moved a single bedroom unit within an hour, guys were very professional. Our old unit and new house was just 15 min away. Guys came right on time and very friendly.

Joanne M.
Joanne M.

Reliable, efficient and good price!

We moved just a small apartment with CBD. They arrived punctually with two friendly removalists and loaded everything perfectly without fuss. The delivery at the other end was efficient and with good humour. They quoted a very reasonable price and I would highly recommend them!