CBD Movers (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lil Cruiser
Lil CruiserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Moving with CBD Movers

The removalists had a poor grasp of English. They could not understand what I said which resulted in a phone call from their office. I also received 3 phone calls and 3 emails asking me for feedback - a bit excessive! On the plus side, they were efficient and removed the furniture without incident.

Lucy H
Lucy HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very average

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

OK move but dodgy pricing and invoicing

Recently had CBD move a small amount of furniture. As a result my fridge now has a small dent in it and I was not impressed when I saw one of the movers rolling my lovely blackwood table on its edge out of the truck!
I was also charged $225 in cash but received an invoice later for $152.50! No reply from CBD when I queried the difference. If you use CBD, keep a watch on how they handle your goods and check pricing carefully!!

Michael
Michael

I have not received any communication from your customer service. Perhaps this could be sent again?

Furniture Removalists

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

Sathis
SathisMelbourne, 3032

Snail Movers

First of all, there are not no punctual in time and 2 Hours late from booking time. They take all the items slow as they can do, also they have don't look like professional movers because there was no protection enabled for item, just covered with old blanket. Since I have moved for short distance didn't have much issues, later realised , it will not be wise decision to use them for long distance.
I am really sceptical about their service. If don't provide proper service it is going to disaster later to your business.

Anonymous
Anonymousmelbourne

Great Company & Movers, Just WAY overpriced

Just wanna say a thanks to CBD movers at such short notice to move me within 24 hours. Very lovely people, reliable, friendly and good to deal with. But originally the move should of taken just under 3 hours with what needed to be loaded and unloaded. BUT 4 1/2 hours later! They were very slow movers. Cost way outta budget for what i got moved.

Hannah
HannahPerth

3rd time lucky, we had our stuff relocated

Was meant to come at midday, by 5pm no one had come so was rescheduled to 8am next morning. Guys came at 8am but couldn't promise my stuff wouldn't be damaged! So they quit... 3 hours later i call to see what the go is, and they they're sending out the 'good' guys, after midday finally turned up and actually did the job to how i was expecting it to be done. Lot of fuss & bother over such a small move, that I think I'd definitely use someone else when we move house! I was very disappointed.

Office LocationWA, Perth

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took longer than expected

Move from storage to 2 bedroom apartment
City to Balwyn
Movers were punctual. However the move took 4.5 hours, and that was including me and my mum pushing trolleys and loading boxes and moving things ourselves. The issue that despite having two men, only one was a very hardworking mover. They had only one big trolley to use, and one small trolley which me and my mum used while the second mover spent time folding blankets at the back of the truck.
I know they probably tried their best, and were very courteous but am still disappointed it took them 4.5 hours, with my mum and I exhausted from trying to speed things along.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

Depends who you get for your move!

We moved from a 3 bed, single storey house over two separate days to tie in with selling our current home. Our move was over a short distance. First move was good. Truck arrived on time and got on with the job. Second move was disappointing. The truck was very late and the movers very slow and would not follow instruction. They were not very careful with our furniture and some was damaged and there was a lot of standing around instead of getting on with the job. We had to muck in and keep them moving and do some ourselves to save money and time. Wouldn't use them again if we were going to be moved by the second team.

Vanessa
VanessaMelbourne

Move arranged on short notice

Very happy that CBD were able to move on short notice, rang before coming as arranged, arrived a little later than expected but job was done in a speedy fashion. Only issue we had was that the front door (of rental house) was damaged and we may have to pay for restitution, or possibly even lose bond. Would like CBD to advise if we can claim this as part of the insurance we were told was covered in the cost of move.