CBD Movers
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable service

Two men carried out our move. They were very professional and moved our one bedroom apartment furniture and other household items in a reasonable amount of time (approx 3 hrs moving from a 10 floor unit to a storage facility 4km away).

DupedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow and dropped the washing machine in front of me damaging it , then the crew lied when I made a damage claim

Small 2BR apartment,
10 minute drive to new residence
Took 6.5 hours for a 4 hour job
I had to hurry them up and because crew wasn’t strong they asked for my help ,
This was also used to deny my claim.

They dropped the washing machine off the trolly in the street right in front of me then when I made a claim the crew denied they dropped it .

A specialist technician diagnosed a cracked housing to an internal part which caused the machine to leak and said this has clearly been dropped.

**** UPDATE: The service agent gets Kudos for sorting this out hence the rating change. They have paid for the repair

Duped

You already have all the details as have already written to support
Let’s
See if you take responsibility for your damage

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Thanks for the update, let us review your complaint and will get in touch shortly

Regards,

Everything went smoothly

We moved a 3br townhouse and everything started on time and the movers were great. Working hard even in the pouring rain at the unload point. Happy with the service and would recommend to others.

Megan W.
Megan W.Perth, WA

Excellent Service! Highly recommend!

I engaged CBD movers to help move to a 2 bedroom apartment. The team arrived well within the booked time and were efficient, and careful when moving my belongings and were also very polite. the admin team were great when I made the booking, they were also really patient when I had to reschedule the day before. Overall, I highly rate the company and would recommend this service to others.

Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good movers service. Used 8 tonne truck to move 4 bedroom furniture. Plenty of room. Movers were on time.

Fast and cost efficient move. I was able to help making the move a lot faster. Movers were able to move all items including some very heavy and bulky items.

Lawrence Farrugia
Lawrence FarrugiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They were very efficient and worked well as a team.

3 bedroom house, short distance, and they started and finished on time. We were very happy with the outcome and I would use them again if need be. We will recommend them to our friends.

Suzy R.
Suzy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick Response & Service

I had 3 major pieces needing to be moved from a friends storage unit to my new apartment. Original moving plans fell through and googled moving companies - CBD Movers we’re towards the end of the search results. Called them & Pearl managed to organise something for that afternoon. Really impressed with the speedy & efficient service, & cost. Would definitely recommend CBD Movers.

Teagan R.
Teagan R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic servie

Friendly and quick staff. They were fast. Easy to communicate with and moved my stuff exactly where I wanted it. Will be using them again! They made my moving day so easy

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience

House was three bedrooms and two living areas plus dining, kitchen etc. Move was short distance, 20k. Move seemed to relatively quick given the amount of stuff we have. Movers seemed nice and were friendly.

TConnolly
TConnollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking waste of time and money.

Moved from 1bed unit. Short 15 min drive to new 1 bedroom unit.
Move started 2pm finished 11pm - 9 hours.
Longest move of my life with the smallest amount of furniture that I have ever owned. How is that possible? Moves with this company beforehand were fine the truck was big and all went well - what has happened to this company ?This time they had a rental truck and it was very small . The minute I saw the truck I said to the men it looks too small , they came up and had a look at what items I had and said it was fine. I had no couch or arm chairs , no wardrobes, table was disassembled.
A very basic move that turned out to be an epic waste of time and money waster.
Drawer was damaged and issue was promptly resolved.

Peter J
Peter JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would never use this Company if only I knew

Great service, quick response

We moved large panels from the office to a warehouse 20 minutes away. It was a much cheaper option than using a courier company and they provided very good service.

Good removal service

My move was between two one bedroom apartments moving a number of late items between the properties. The move was over a short ish distance. The move started in the advised time period.

Lou
Lou

Hard working efficient service

Great service, movers worked at a fast pace. Friendly. Would use again. Smooth move went well. All completed within the expected time frame. Hard working and efficient. No damage caused.

Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

2 rooms, no damage, nice fellas, bit slow but they worked hard and tried their best.
They worked around difficulties of multilevel apartment block really well.
Very kind interactions and easy to get along with.

G F.asked

Have you been ripped off by CBD Movers or their other company 365 Cleaners?
Please report them to ACCC and ACA as they are investigating them for dodgy business practices and fake reviews.
If you see their fake positive reviews please report them.
Help protect other customers falling victim.

rainbowmagic185
rainbowmagic185

Yes I was ripped by them. They did dodgy things during the time of house moving where I can't keep track of what they have done because We were too busy, later when we went back to them they said it was too late because we reported after 1 week and our claims will not be accepted. Please take action

Please email your story
aca@nine.com.au
Or

Or report them to ACCC

HELP STOP DODGY BUSINESSES AND FAKE REVIEWS

A.Pinto
A.Pinto

Yes, I have been ripped off by CBD Movers and they also got me to go with 365 Cleaners, terrible experience with both and I had to eventually book other services who were professional and got the job done. Go elsewhere, even Airtasker but not these shady businesses.

G F.asked

Have you seen the tricks this company uses?
Charging extra for stairs, using a trolley, when they don't tell you that when they tell you how much it will cost when you book.
Work slow and charge more. Carry one box at a time to drag it out.
Sending a small truck so not everything fits so they have to do second load.
Turn up late or not at all and blame it on the truck breaking down.
Making you pay before they will unload.
Claiming to have insurance but if you try and claim you can't or they just say the damage was already there.
Have a read through some of the negative feedback. A lot of people who have been tricked.
Do your own research before booking and decide for yourself.

Paolo Rueda
Paolo Rueda

Funny how all the recent reviews are glowing. All made by ‘verified’ users who all have 1 review and accounts created recently. FAKE just like their website reviews. This company is deceitful to the highest degree.

G F.

They employ people who have no experience to save money which ends up costing the customer in damages and wasted time.
They act like the customer comes first but the reality is they just want milk you of all your money knowing you won't be back.
Look at how many negative reviews there are vs positive, that is a red flag.

Danielle Fox
Danielle Fox

they wanted to send me a 8 tonne truck for 2 beds 2 wardrobes a office desk 1x tv cabinet and a tv .... somehow i dont think that fills a 8 tonne truck THEN on day of moving they simply did a no show tried to b.s it out they broke down IF there as big as they are - they could of just sent another truck ? ? ? even if it was smaller ...

PRUSER
PRUSERasked

Did you know that this company pays people who post negative reviews to change them to positive?

R.P.S
R.P.S

No Pruser, but this does not surprise me mate

G F.

Not surprised as they spend more time trying to hide how dodgy the company is than they do actually looking after their customers.
Plus they claim all negative reviews are fake when they actually get their employees to post positive reviews.
Worst moving company ever.

Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Someone posted that they would not get their refund for damages unless they took down their negative (truthful) review

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives