3.3 from 1,592 reviews

1,592 reviews

Jonelle

JonelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

T12 - good move

Careful, and no dents in items.
Fast service and were great to work with.
They arrived on time and were happy to follow me to the next place as it had a tricky access point

Quick Small Move

The boys were on time. I was called the night before to arrange the time. They were polite and careful movers.A small move of 2 Rooms. The boys were efficient and courteous. Thank you Mani.

Worst experience ever

Ash J Turner

Ash J TurnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good

They arrived on time, did the job quickly and efficiently and worked well together and with me.
Very happy with the job that they did. friendly and easy to work with.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend

Brian C.

Brian C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing. Highly recommend.

Very friendly, helpful service. I have nothing to worry when they help me out.Jas brar and b brar with manny t6 did an excellent job. I recommend them to all.

HGT21

Very efficient and polite . Great job. Will use again. Moved 3 bedroom house from storage unit. Previous removalists have taken three times as long. Would recommend to friends or family .

SCAMMERS!

SCAMMERS!! Dodgey offshore operation. Asked for a drink before leaving inorder to push job over the hour limit and charge the extra half hour. AVOID AT ALL COST! Plenty of cheaper and reliable local options out there.

Billy

BillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Excellent and prompt service. Moving from apartment to apartment with no lifts available and involves heavy lifting up the stairs. Items delivered with no damage. Will definitely use them again.

Tim C.

Tim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

I booked in for a 9am move. The removalists arrived at 12:45pm which meant my bond cleaners had to be rearranged to the next morning. When I questioned you on this I got the excuse that they cannot guarantee timings. If I wanted an afternoon booking I would have booked it as such. Then at the other end they couldn't get away fast enough. Deplorable

Denby

DenbyPerth, WA

Office move - Very Happy

We moved our office recently and CBD movers made a difficult job very easy. They were on time, extremely careful with our furniture and both the movers were really friendly. I added a couple of extra things for them to take at the last minute and they loaded them without complaint. Their customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future when needed.

Moving houses

These people were on time, worked hard and were very friendly. They did a quick job. Made moving easier. They did not get lost along the way. I would use them again

RKD T1 Aman and Ravi

Very good, quick and got the job done well! Will be recommending to all friends and family! Thanks to the team at CBD Movers for a great moving experience, thanks

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWFUL SERVICE, MULTIPLE ITEMS DAMAGED, NO COMPENSATION

RKDT1 Amana & Ravi

These guys were amazing, Nothing was too much trouble And were very efficient.
They took particular care with all our items with no damage to anything.
We will definitely be using CBD movers again.

Excellent service

Excellent service by manny t6 guys jas brar and b brar , stress free company awesome people to work with careful and respectful with your belongings. Will use again. Excellent communication. I recommend to others to use this service.

Good service

My experience with Mani gill Was excellent. Hard working, helpful. Good job done. Would recommend in future. Truck name t32. Very very very happy

Hgt 21

Moved our 3 bedroom apartment. Only a short distance but got the job done Quick and Efficiently. Will get a bigger truck next time though. Would recommend. And would use again. Thanks guys.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

I would probably not recommend

Disappointing

Moved from a house to a 1st floor apartment with CBD movers. While stairs were involved and there was a few heavy items, I’ve never seen movers mope and complain more. They didn’t take everything I wanted and flat out refused to take some things I explicitly stated when booking.
Worst of all, at the end they wouldn’t leave until I’d given them a positive review here and sent them a screenshot!
Cheap as chips, but so slow I regret not going with a reputable company with some stronger workers.

Meme

Memeasked

Howdy, has anybody used cbd movers Perth and what was the service level like?

RamaSJAJJ
RamaSJAJJ

Bahaa H

Bahaa Hasked

I had an awful experience with them.
We’re sooo slow and took for ever. Damaged my washing machine and sofa and refused to take responsibility for. 2 super skinny guys that couldn’t lift a thing so the dragged my sofa of the floor damaged the side of it.
There should be an action taken against them especially that they quote me for $230 and charged $370.

richardbenkovic1

richardbenkovic1asked

Dishonest. They don't take responsibility for damaging your furniture. Even though I had insurance with them and they promised me that insurance would cover if there are damages, when damages did occur, they did not activate an insurance claim and simply told me I should have told them how to move the dining table such that the glass top wouldn't fall out and shatter onto the floor. They couldn't even plug in my washing machine to the power outlet behind the machine and instead plugged it into the next one across the room so that the cable ran out. Unbelievable incompetence. One of the two guys spent more time on his mobile phone than actually moving anything, as they were paid on an hourly rate, I guess that's good for him. They put my book case on its side so that the skirting was stressed and cracked. They thought doing that was perfectly fine. It's clear these guys were labourers with almost zero experience moving furniture. They are more suited to working on a farm.

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives