CBD Movers

Punctual and Excellent Service

I am very satisfied with CBD Movers. They were quick to contact me on Friday evening and offered courteous service and a fair hourly rate for my move on the following Monday within Adelaide. As promised, two experienced movers arrived punctually, handled my belongings with due care, and were friendly and efficient throughout. I can highly recommend them.

FANTASTIC SERVICE

2 Bedroom unit. Move was approx 40 minute drive from one location to the other. Movers were on time and phoned when they were 20 minutes away. The men were extremely careful with all furniture and white goods, also very polite, efficient and helpful.

This company is cheap for a reason no good

I had an Absolutely horrible experience with this company, they moved three of my very expensive flat screen tvs left them in a foyer unattended instead of putting them straight on the truck and of course one got stolen, then when they arrived at my new house and told me about it they laughed and try to make a joke out of it saying that it would probably be sold for drugs in 20 mins, which I was not amused one bit!!! Then one mover came in and used my bathroom and left shoes prints of oil or some black substance that won't come off on my new carpet, I've emailed them about the theft of my tv no response at all! I've sent three emails all up so today after 1 week of waiting for a reply of some sort I emailed consumer affairs! absolutely disgusting service just a terrible experience, cheap yes but you definitely get what you pay for!

No hassle move.

Just a lounge room, bedroom, washing machine and fridge.
It was an approximate 35-40 minutes drive from leaving address to arrival address.
The move was only about 15 minutes late but was finished in a very timely manner.

Excellent service at short notice

The movers were at my house with less than an hour's notice of my call. I needed a lot of office furniture moved from one room to another and this was achieved in one hour. The men were polite, friendly, professional and very careful with my furniture and electrical goods. Everything was plugged back in and nothing was too much trouble for these young guys. I was very fussy, but they took it in their stride. I have used their services twice now, both at short notice and have been happy both times.

really bad customer service

worst customer service I ever had, 3 incidents, after 1-month discussion with their complaint team they offer me the same hourly rate I have paid, refused to fix the wall as they promised. x2 removalists taking one piece bed frame board together which even I can move by myself as a girl. 2 bedroom townhouse takes 5.5hours to move as per receipt I have attached.

Amazing Work!

We only had a small move, but the guys worked really well together and were done within two hours.
At the new house it was a tight fit to get out couch inside and down the hall, but they did it perfectly, and no damage was done at all!

Dear Sapphire, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

We are happy we used this service

Thank you to Raj and Jashan who helped my husband and I this morning to move all our heavy furniture from our two bedroom unit to 4 bedroom house on a hill . I saw some reviews before complaining the movers being slow so I was a bit worried. But now I know it took time because they needed to secure and protect our belongings. They showed up on time as scheduled and took reasonable 3 hours to get the whole job done (including 1 hour traffic). They were polite and careful, we were satisfied with their service. The 5th star is for their competitive price. Cheers!

Dear Shaun, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Efficient move of heavy pool table

Engaged CBD Movers to move very heavy pool table to another home. It was transported very efficiently and safely. Great service from beginning to end, very helpful and professional. I would recommend CBD Movers highly.

Dear Trevor, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Moving with CBD Movers

The removalists had a poor grasp of English. They could not understand what I said which resulted in a phone call from their office. I also received 3 phone calls and 3 emails asking me for feedback - a bit excessive! On the plus side, they were efficient and removed the furniture without incident.

Dear Lil, Thank you for leaving a review. We will certainly work on the feedback to improve our services. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

bad service, unprofessional, no proper equipments. time waster

Arrived at 10:20am with a truck no hydraulic pump lift, thus cannot carry my furniture up the ramp, I call their boss and CS staff to raise complaint until 11:45 am I then decided tell them to start upload all my packed boxes, they take time carry one by one without using trolley, both keeping talking on phone and messaging friend, standing in corner of my room staring at our items do nothing and get caught when i walk in and hiding on the side of truck, one men doing the arrangement on the truck the other man stand there talking for 15 min each time bring a box or a piece of board. when nearly finished unloading they demand to pay from 10am to 5pm (but they only started 11:45am after talk to their head office )totally $900 cash, if not pay they will just sit there and dragging the time until we pay them. this is only packed boxes and 2 small dismantled study desks. end up i have to call another mover company for moving all the furnitures including Fridge. feeling being scam. pay $900 for a half done job and taking all day, all heavy furnitures left behind. distant only 15 minute drive from sunshine north to Kennard storage , and the driver pretended to dive wrong way to a dead end street lucky my wife saw it and tell them go back. completely Scam worker, try to drag longer time. all pictures taken as evidence of these 2 lazy workers. also they dragged my mattress which i covered with plastic protection and damage/dirty the ($5000 king size mattress). we even treat them well offer them Tea, and chocolate after the 1st hour, but completely careless 2 time waster worker. I called their manager and let him know about all my concern but they protecting their staff and said if i want to put bad review on social media or google review then please DO IT. thank you so much for your careless and rude customer service. you don't even care feedback and complain from your client about the operation of your business then how you will care for the furniture that you move that worth more than your truck. All you know is how to make thing slow so you can rip me off. What a disgrace business.

Dear Ben, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. One of our customer service officers has already replied to your concern. Please reply to the officer to proceed ahead with the case. Kind regards, CBD Movers

Happy with CBD movers

They did the job efficiently and I am happy with their work. I virtually never give five stars unless it's free.
The guys arrived on time, loaded the truck quickly, and arrived at destination promptly. No damage was caused in the removal.

Dear Brian, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Worst service ever

I organised for CBD movers to come to my place and move a 2 bedroom unit. Their price was very good and the customer service officer was excellent and I had high expectations. From then on it went downhill. Firstly they were supposed to be there between 7 and 9 am - after several ph calls I cancelled the move and the team of friends who were helping organised trailers and we did the move. The I tried to get my deposit refunded. The move was on Feb 23. After much angst on my part and promises by the company I stated that I would get ask a debt collection agency to follow up for me. Within 24 hours the funds were finally in my bank account on 12 March I was terribly disappointed..

Dear Customer, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking as we are not able to pull up the records in the database. Kind regards, CBD MoversBooking No: 207953 Booked By: Claire Marlow Booking Date: 19/02/2019 Mobile: 0427663474 Job Date: 23/02/2019 Estimated Arrival Time: 07 AM-09 AM Pickup: 4/14 Ford St, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia Drop Off: National Storage Queanbeyan, 5 Bass St, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia Contact At Pick: 0427663474 Contact at Drop: 0427663474 Type of Service Price(per hour) 2 Men + 4.5 Ton $90/hr Fuel Levy: $ 0 Return: 1/2 Hr

Very reliable service

Excellent service - round-the-clock assistance regarding the booking and any changes made later, as well as very professional and friendly removalists. Everything went really smoothly, and at an affordable price, even though the move took place on a Sunday. Highly recommended!

Dear Customer, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

CBD Removals...Poor to the end

The job was a small one, shift a few pieces of furniture from a nursing home to a garage for storage. Short (10 minute) journey.
First, they arrived at the wrong address, late, notwithstanding that I personally approached their truck while it was parked not far away prior to them attending the job (saw them as I arrived) to explain the best way to access the nursing home they were removing furniture from. They ignored me.
Second we were quoted for a large truck because one of the pieces of furniture was 2m tall and the booking person said it needed the tall truck. They laid this piece down on its side in the truck! Could have saved $50 per hour straight away! I'm sure this is not a safe way of transporting a glass fronted cabinet.
Third, when delivering the furniture they dragged the glass fronted cabinet on its side across a concrete floor! Damaging it.
Fourth, charged 1.5% fee for credit card which was not quoted at the commencement of the job. This is clearly illegal.
Fifth, They were very slow...two men who couldn't coordinate themselves to even look a bit efficient. Taking ages to fold up their blankets on my time etc.
Finally, complaining only gets a full denial of all points. Even though I have supplied photos of the damage, had two other people witness their actions, and one of the delivery fellows took his own photos of the damage at the time!
Avoid this firm!!!!

Dear Customer, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking. You can also reply back to the last email if you need to discuss the matter again. Kind regards, CBD MoversYou already have our complaint and have denied our photographic evidence. Booking name is Hancock.

Very average

Despite some bad reviews decided to give it a go because of their competitive hourly rate. Arrived one hour late but did call to advise of this. Two men worked very slow, what was originally supposed to be 2-3 hours of work turned out to be 4.5 hours of work. My husband and I ended up helping them with it because we couldn’t stand the rate they were moving any longer.

When we got to the destination we were then advised that their booking didn’t “state” there was any stairs involved. I did tell them at the time of booking that it was a townhouse so it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that some furniture would need to be moved upstairs. Luckily majority of our furniture is for downstairs except for one tall boy which they refused to carry upstairs so it’s still sitting downstairs and we have to figure out a way to carry it upstairs.

In hindsight, should have picked a more reputable company although hourly rate more expensive they would have worked at a more reasonable pace and the end price would have been similar.

Dear Lucy, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. We value all our customers and don't want to put them in stress on a moving day. We request you to submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below so that one of our concerned officers can investigate the matter. The link is: cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box Kind regards, CBD Movers

Two bedroom house move Crawley to Subiaco

Our move with CBD was very punctual, professional and completed within a good amount of time. Our furniture and belongings were packed into and out of the truck and treated with the utmost of care.

Dear Lisa, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Worst company I have ever dealt with

Absolute disgrace of a company and service. Would not wish them on my worst enemy. On friday March 1st I had 3 movers from your company attend my property and relocate my possessions across town, A move of 10 minutes in distance.

When I moved from another property further away 3 men completed the job in 4 hours.

Your 3 men took 7 hours and two trips in the same size truck, and thats with less items than the previous move.

1 of the men did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING the entire time.

2 men were carrying boxes that were filled with sheets and weighing no more than 5KGS together. One on each end!

The men took time sitting on the couch and playing with their phones.

They damaged a piece of furniture, I saw it fall off the truck thru my window.

They refused to take TVs. This was never explained to me by the person who took the booking, meaning I had to get another company in to move those.

I am missing a bag containing 6 pairs of new shoes.

I myself had to move the couch in because they said they couldn't get it in.

I was quoted $427.50 then the movers charged me over $700.00 on the spot and if i didnt pay it they would keep the rest of the belongings on the truck.

Now trying to get a hold of customer service is near impossible.

DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!

Dear John, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. One of our customer service officers has already replied to your concern. Please reply to the officer to proceed ahead with the case. Kind regards, CBD MoversAfter posting the review (my emails were ingnored) I was contacted by your company, and have basically been told there is no problem, youve done nothing wrong and you have interest in following thru the case. So today I opened a case with ACT Consumer Affairs. As well as contacting local media.

Not recommended

They were irresponsible, and made me wait for 3.5 hours. The truck was booked for 7 am, and it arrived at 10:30 am, and during that period not one call was received from their team. I kept ringing them and they kept promising that their team would reach out to me, finally at 9:30 a.m (after numerous calls from my side) I was told the truck had some issues by one agent, while another agent said they were overbooked. Finally the truck arrived at 10:30 and the drivers mentioned that they were told about the job only at 10:20 am. After all this trouble they put me through, the manager [name removed] was not sympathetic of the inconvenience it had caused me and offered to take the fuel levy off and kept arguing with me for over an hour. I would not recommend their service to anyone as the management of the job and support is very poor.

Dear Customer, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. We value all our customers and don't want to put them in stress on a moving day. We request you to submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below so that one of our concerned officers can investigate the matter. The link is: http://cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box/ Kind regards, CBD Movers

Terrible - never, ever use (I don't even want to give it one star)

I organised a truck and 2 men to move a fridge from one suburb to another which was about 30 minutes away, I then get a phone call once they arrived at the delivery location saying it is going to cost me an extra $120, the office then rang me and said $40 was for going over the 1 hour, so it took over an hour to move 1 small fridge to a suburb half an hour away and then they said another $80 for the trip back to depo. I would not recommend anyone use this company. Just a terrible experience all round.

Just a terrible experience all round, wish I had read reviews before booking!!!

Dear Customer, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking. You can also submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below by entering your booking number so that one of our concerned officers can investigate the matter. The link is: cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box Kind regards, CBD Movers