Reliable, fast but safe!

Moved from a town house to an apartment. Moved all my heavy items! It was challenging at the apartment but team made it easy. Everything as initially quoted no surprises.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Worst moving service ever!!

Worst moving service ever!! They are rude, late and careless. Then they try to rip you off by adding extra charges even though they damage your things. I wish I could turn back time and get another company to do it.

laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT EXCELLENT REMOVAL COMPANY

Excellent professional removal company. Large FULL household furniture move requiring 2 x 10 ton trucks and total of 5 removal staff (not counting the assisting office staff). Staff went out of their way to assist and nil damage to any of our furniture or other items (including glass panel units, mirrors etc.) Also NIL damage to house removed from and house removed to. Highly recommended and first choice if we move again.

Tatum T.

Tatum T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute NIGHTMARE!!!

Sascha

SaschaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Other peoples furniture already on the truck

Hassle free move !

Our move was well executed bu this firm. The movers reported before time. They were trained, took a round of my apartment. Had a look at the packages and started the move by taking them down the escalator into the truck. Almost similar thing in reverse order at the unloading. Hassle free move !

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Good job done during our house move

We approached and booked them for our 4 bedroom house move. They had the movers available as per our desired time. On the day of the move, they cam on time. Assessed our boxes and furniture, stacked it right, unloaded carefully and a good job was done !

Awesome movers

Glad that the move were performed by them. Happy with the professionalism and well executed move. If need be, would hire them again and refer to anyone who is looking to move !

Jess i.

Jess i.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

The movers damaged my house. Putting holes in the wall and broke my door. Then tried to charge me extra! Not happy, men were very rude. The Service was terrible.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Willow Vale to Redbank Plains

Pankai and Babbu were fantastic and took good care off our furniture, they were very hard working and friendly, they loaded and unloaded including one hour travel all furniture and house hold goods for a four bedroom in half a day, will defiantly use CBD movers again.

JDK

JDKPerth, WA

Disappointed with the delivery crew!!!

I booked a pick-up from my work place and delivery to my house. Apparently the delivery crew picked up someone else's item from work and delivered it to their house then came to my house. I was charged extra for the additional time and they took full payment without telling me they had a stop over elsewhere. I found out next day when my office staff informed me about it.
I have lodged a complaint and am expecting a refund for the additional charges incurred.

Prashant S.

Prashant S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wantirna to Beaconsfield

Very professional and on time team of Antar and Sukh. They were at ours 5 minutes before the said time and managed the whole move very carefully and efficiently and made sure everything came to ours in the same condition as was loaded in the truck. They finished on time as well.
Would definitely recommend CBD movers !

Williamstown move

Williamstown moveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Move today in Williamstown

The men were fantastic, professional, great care taken with the furniture, got the removal completed efficiently and timely. I would highly recommend the best service ever!! We will definitely use this company again!

Perfect mover

I am very happy with the moving job of my house done by this company. Their movers were very good, planned and stacked the good in right manner at the loading as well as unloading. Cheers to them!

Prompt and courteous service

Short distance move of my 3 bed house, started on time. Movers loaded the household stuff quickly and unloaded at the destination carefully. Happy with their prompt and courteous service !

Good movers

I hired them for moving of my apartment. They accepted my move and sent me the details and conditions about the move. The movers came of time and completed the job as assigned in their email confirmation. Happy customer experience!

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Most unprofessional & mismanaged company I've ever dealt with. Arrived 7 hours late with no apology & charged full price

It was unloading taxibox downstairs and taking the furniture upstairs. No need for trucks. They promised to arrive by 10am, wound up arriving at 4pm with no apology. Rubbish service.

rachaelstyles333

rachaelstyles333Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I highly recommend to anyone looking to move!

From the very first phone call I had prompt, professional and friendly service. The level of customer service is 5 out of 5 stars. The two moving men moved my old studio sized room fast. No hidden costs, no complaints at all. I’ll be recommending them to anyone I know who moves house. Thanks guys, you took all the stress out of my move.

RenaePerth, WA

The worst!!! - worth zero stars!

Uie

Uie Perth, WA

Horrible

Horrible experience! State clearly on the phone that moving to a 2 bedrooms apartment and they send 4 mans and 2 trucks eventually, cost a lot more than I expected. the reason for being that is our furnitures are too heavy! And one of the truck was even empty. The staff works really slow. And at the end two of the staff left early but still charge me the full hourly rate. Extra charge came up on the bill.

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

Why won't my review come through?I keep pressing "Submit Review" but nothing happens.I want people to realise what this Company is Really like,Before getting a Quote then getting sucked in and being asked to pay a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRICE!!

Janine A.asked

Got this company to move my house of furniture and one of the charges was for Oz Cheap Removals. Why?
When the movers turn up wearing thongs on their feet you suspect things aren't right. We paid for CBD to do the job but Oz Cheap Removals were the ones who did the actual moves. Not one good thing to say. Don't care or don't know how to pack the truck. A 3 bed home only had one item strapped and that was badly dented by the rail on the side of the truck. New TV totally broken. New oak furniture with multiple dents and scratches. Items stacked on top of furniture with no protection in between. Bed head and frame so dented, broken and scratched it is beyond repair. Lounge filthy and with grease stains. Mattress was on the wet floor of the truck. Filthy. Boxes had tumbled everywhere with contents spilled out despite extra layers of packing tape to keep them together. After moving a desk into the house they put dents in three walls. I stopped them moving the rest into the brand new house. Only used a trolley once, to get the fridge halfway in, then they shoved it across the new polished concrete floor.
It would've been cheaper to have thrown everything away then bought new contents when we got here. We paid a lot of money for the removalists to damage everything and now it all has to be fixed or replaced.

Cbd movers is also associated with "Mandy movers" and "cheap house movers Australia". Another bunch of frauds like My Moovers.

Holly

Hollyasked

Anyone have fraudulent transactions appear on their credit card after booking with this company?

Janine A.

It looks like they subcontract out. Oz Cheap Removals seemed to have done our removals.

Always D.
Always D.

they charged me for 4 hours when it was 2.5hr. they "reckon" it will take 4 hr hence took money for 4hrs. it was 10 days and still no refund the difference to me. worst of the worst. avoid

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives