CBHS Health Fund

CBHS Health Fund (page 2 of 2)

1.4

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (2)
Tony M
Tony MMelbourne

Extremely expensive, customer service very poor and not interested in truly keeping existing customers.

Expensive and unhelpful, they constantly reminded me about my son turning 18 years old and that premiums will go up. I called them and had it sorted but they still kept texting me afterwards.

Frank Health Insurance

Looking for Health Insurance?

Read the reviews for Frank Health Insurance

Ad

Not worth it

Didn't honour the waiting period even though one of their blogs mentioned it. When pointed they simply said it's the blog of their sister site. Customer service hard to reach. Their policy doesn't cover most things.

MegWeddo
MegWeddoNsw, 2570

Cannot find better value or cover

Since 2006, i have been a longstanding member of cbhs, we are a family of five. One of our kids is special needs and she has had multiple surgeries and is in & out of hospital and drs. I have had all three kids privately with my own ob, in a private maternity hospital. All covered. Absolutely nothing to worry about!! I have made multiple claims too many to count to be honest and its very rare i need to be out of pocket.
I have done comparison’s and cannot find a better deal at all, no excess, comparible rates and the benefits of our own doctors. Something that is important to our family!

Insurance claim madeYes
Health Insurance

Find out how CBHS Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Tillie
TillieBrisbane

Not worth it

I have been with CBHS for nearly two years. I inquired into whether I was covered for the most minor procedure. The lady told me that the level of cover is basically just designed for people to avoid the Medicare Levy Surcharge.

I think with a premium of $190 per month for my partner and I, we should at least be covered for something!

Considering HCF under the same policy and same level of premium I would have been covered.

Kris
KrisMelbourne

Very Good

The policy was easy to setup and was very good value for money. We dont pay anything out of pocket for general dental.

Insurance claim madeNo

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Doesn't cover private hospital theater while other does

I think cbhs is worth it when you first join and want to ditch the 12 months wait, otherwise it is rubbish. I purchased the basic hospital cover, which didn't cover private hospital theater, which I needed later on. My insurance specialist told me that my insurance literally covered for nothing.... With $20 extra a MONTH I could have gone with hbf which covers theater fees. This made me realise what a mistake it was to stick with CHBS. They screwed me over.

Either stay with higher cover or get out!

Frank Health Insurance

Looking for Health Insurance?

Read the reviews for Frank Health Insurance