CBHS Health Fund

1.4

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (2)
Merve Bukcuoglu
Merve BukcuogluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I lost $ 5900 in two days because of customer service

Claim MadeNo

imran.gzrgb
imran.gzrgbPerth, WA

Beware!!! They Try To Steal

I closed my account few days ago by emailing them how much do I owe for the remaining 2 days until I leave Australia. They said $4.18 which I paid.
Next email they send is oh your account is in arrears of $63.35 because your last payment wasn't processed.
Liars!!! my last payment was $126.70 for two months and it went through and was updated in my online account as well. That's the reason I was asked to pay another $4.18 to close the account because of two extra days I was going to stay in Australia.
Stay away from these Scammers!

Clio
ClioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service & will do anything to get out paying a claim

I setup a hospital and extras policy with CBHS earlier this year. I had to go into hospital for an unexpected event a couple of months ago which was covered through my policy. I met all the requirements including the waiting period. They denied my claim and I was treated so poorly by the staff members over the phone. I've had the worst experience with CBHS. Please do yourself a favor and do not set up a policy with them to save yourself heartache at claim time.

1 Star is literally way too high- avoid at all costs

Anonymous
AnonymousSYDNEY

Terrible experience, cancelled with them

Claim MadeNo

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Trii N.
Trii N.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience, ended up cancelling on them

Morteza
MortezaSydney, NSW

The worst OSHC ever

1 star is too much for this.

I purchased this policy for 1 year and I used this just one time for a GP and blood test which cost me around $400 and CBHS paid me less than $170 !!! You can not find providers in their website/app and you just need to call them and they may offer you to see a few doctors in Sydney which is disappointing.
Choosing this company is the biggest mistake ever and I definitely recommend everyone to go for whatever insurance company except this annoying one.

Claim MadeYes
Jana I.
Jana I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go anywhere but here!

The worst experience from sign up to cancellation. Not a single thing went smoothly, including sign up taking over 6 weeks, they make it near on impossible to pay by credit card, use snail mail that is always late, even trying to cancel my policy after 1.5 very patient years as a customer took a month and was then done incorrectly! Premiums are expensive compared to many other funds, and you do not get the service you deserve for the price! Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

ChrisOz
ChrisOzSydney, NSW

Been with them 2 months and now going back to my previous insurer

M N
M NSydney, NSW

I hope this company burns to the ground

PBS
PBS

Horrible - not value for money!

They do show you how much you actually get back clearly. For example - optical. You only get 90% back of what you paid even you have full benefit left in your account. This 90% is not written anywhere in the product info when you join. Bupa and Medibank private will show you clearly 70%, 80% etc, but CBHS does not. Very annoying. So as the fitness when you get "health management". Again only up to 90% so there is always a nasty gap that it is not informed in advance. Not happy at all!

Jane
JaneVictoria

Very bad customer service !

FRUSTRATED MOVER
FRUSTRATED MOVERSydney, NSW

Disgusting, rude, arrogant, no manners and totally unhelpful

Yuly
Yuly

Avoid at all cost

Bought the visitor cover, which actually covers nothing. Provided all the documents they requested for account closure and guess what, they didn't close it at all. Direct debit charges keep coming to my bank account. Seriously, stay way from such a scam.

goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product but poor customer service

The wait times are so long just to speak to someone. At this time of the year they should be employing more staff. They are very slow on acting on completing transfer certifcates