CBUS

CBUS Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Mick C.

Mick C.asked

Do I have to explain what the funds are been used for on the bottom of stat deck form ?

Jeffrey S.

Jeffrey S.asked

If i have been out of work for 21 weeks, am i eligible for the financial hardship benefit payment? It took three months on top of the 21 weeks, to receive any sort of support payment from Centrelink.

Adele W.

Go to your Centrelink account, go to documents then request a document and choose income statement from the drop down menu and on the second page at the top it will have your date of grant then it's 26 (consecutive) weeks from that date that you are eligible to request a financial hardship early release.

Josh Harrington

Josh Harringtonasked

How long does it take to recieve your early super withdrawl due to financial hardship into your account ?

Tim
Tim

This took about 3 weeks in my situation. A friend got his in two weeks. I hope this helps.

Mick
Mick

Can not answer this question, best to ask CBUS.

Adam R

Adam Rasked

How long to receive financial hardship payment?

Jason O
Jason O

My financial hardships claim took 4 days from CBUS receiving my paperwork to the payment being deposited into my account. CBUS was a lifesaver!

Lucy P
Lucy P

Jason how long did it take for them to get the application after you sent it?

Cj18
Cj18

Hiw long til i recive payment from paperwork being deliverd to funds being sent

Michael B

Michael Basked

After lodging the application, how long will it take to get funds for a financial hardship claim?

Irish 57
Irish 57

Hi
If your hardship claim is for TPD as mine is it's been 12 month still no finalisation. They have tried every angle to dispute my claim even though I had medical specialist evidence to prove it. Keep fighting them and TAL who is the insurer. I saw a lawyer and he said most people drop out as they make it so hard. I won't give up and if they reject it next step is going to Superannuation complaints tribunal. There they have to abide by decision including damages. My amount is not huge but principal makes me follow it through to the end. I have paid the insurances for over 15 years and I am entitled to the funds of there policy. Good luck keep fighting don't give in to the tricks they will try on you.

Nessi
Nessi

Mine took only 4 days.

Jaxon
Jaxon

My financial hardships claim took 4 days from CBUS receiving my paperwork until the payment being deposited into my account.

glappy

glappyasked

A stange Question im Unemployed own nothing and exstreamly depressed 50 years old been with Cbuss for I think 30 years Do you think they would help me?

My comment was more on the fact they did nothing to assist with getting my money. Do you want to access your super for self managed super fund? it depends on what you want to do with the money. Of course it can be accessed but not for personal gain as such. Sorry you are out of work. Can I ask how long you have been unemployed? Are you looking for work? Where do you live? I own my own business not that im rich when it comes to money. Although I am very wealthy when it comes to life. Call if you think ai can assist. 0408 317 041