CBUS

CBUS (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Industry Super Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CBUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Rates and Fees

Covid-19 Early Release

This super fund ought to be ashamed of itself. I feel a lot of you peoples pain in this hard time by unfortunately experiencing the same customer service as use are. My early release was approved on the 23rd April and sent to them via ATO its now the 5th of may and all ive received is a lousy were doing the best we can. Well sorry im struggling to actually believe use are use are stuffing people around with their hard earned and much needed money you bunch of crooks. Once ive been paid the money ill definitely be changing super funds this is absolutely disgusting and there will be action taking against these pigs.

Mark E.
Mark E.Illawarra, NSW

Disgraceful customer service

Deano
DeanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cbus early covid super release

Nearly 10 working days since ato instructed Cbus super to release funds. Still no sign of money. Frustrating. Called 3 times, went from 5 working days to 5-10 working days, wondering what's next. Horrible service and extremely disappointed in this time where money is needed to buy essentials.

Ali
AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting on Covid-19 payout 8 business days after ATO approval

It's super frustrating when you have mouths to feed and bills to pay. I have phoned 3 times to follow up and no-one seems to know what is going on. I understand they are super busy at this time but my partners superfund had the money in our account within 48 hours of ATO approval. Anyone else having the same trouble with them?

Update: 10 business days now, and nothing.

Alex P.
Alex P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good enough

Cancelled my TPD and my life insurance without my knowledge and failure to inform me of this decision, cancelled before the 1/4/2020 deadline..failed to look after the interest of its member..

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dan S.
Dan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely disappointed

I have now been waiting for over a month for my funds to be transferred to my bank account. Cbus has been extremely unhelpful and rude throughout this period. I still have not had my balance paid or been given an explanation of why there has been such a delay considering cbus policy is that funds are paid within 5-8 business days.

Fox
FoxPerth, WA

Massive fall in funds

Been with them 15 yrs or so fed up in waiting 30 mins to get thro to them now lost 50 odd thousand dollars within a month they should have done something its peoples pension they are dealing with not good enough

Joel R.
Joel R.Launceston, TAS

Absolute dodge, definitely not following the law

They put a pay out in the wrong bank account, I informed them 2 day after transaction, no one did anything after continuous phone call with different stories and lies they finally got in touch with bank 2 weeks later. Now there is trouble to get the money back, if they got onto this directly before the 10 day mark the money would of been returned within 10 buisness days. The complaint department is full of lies. This is the worst company I have had to deal with in my entire life

STAY CLEAR OF CBUS

Great Super Company

Hubby had been with Cbus for over 10 years, recently had to cease work and put in a TPD claim through Cbus insurance. It was TAL insurance - stress free process. Successful and in my super account in a few weeks. Cbus customer service were also so friendly and easy to deal with.

CBus are great

I've been with CBus for the last twenty years.l am 65 still working when I want to withdraw money from my fund I simply fill out a withdrawal form send with ID and the money is in my acc within 7days tax free.The interest each month on my total fantastic also CBus you rock.5stars.

Staff knowledge is shockingly low

I am a financial adviser and find CBUS extremely difficult to deal with. There has not been one occasion where I have phoned the call centre and the employee can answer a simple question. They are very unreliable and product knowledge is exceedingly low.

Brad C
Brad CSydney, NSW

Faulty Towers Without The Humour

Dcat
DcatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give no stars if possible

Awful to deal with, customer service appalling. Only been with them a short time after 15 years with other superfund and what a mistake. Documentation is poor and has a real don't care attitude. Run for the hills folks

Errol Kara
Errol KaraSydney, NSW

Disappointing Cbus Smart Home Automation

We had installed Cbus Smart Home Automation (Schneider Electric) in our house paying top dollar. After only 1 year the main program panel was found to be faulty. We spent a lot of time trying to get it replaced and finally in the end they came to replace the faulty panel. Shortly afterwards, the programming was not working properly so we had to contact the technicians to fix it. The Wiser system they had installed & programmed 2 years ago was also found to be faulty. We spoke to Schneider Electric rep who was extremely rude & careless and did not help us. It has cost of an extra $2,000 to replace the faulty Wiser system. We highly do not recommend the Cbus Smart Home Automation system by Schneider Electric

Ross
RossPerth, WA

Have never had any negative issues with cbus

Apprentice Ash
Apprentice AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees are well up there!

Just collected my Super statements from my Apprentice days. $2000 of deposits, there was $700+ of fee deductions, of which nearly$500 were from CBUS. Goodluck earning a decent living in retirement.

norm clark
norm clarkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst superfund ever....you will die before you get anything (member for many years)

Do not get involved with them they are a scam they take you for all you are worth. We get together contact 60 min and current affair and get them shut down.

October 23rd 2019 Update: To everyone **do not get cbus" it will ruin your life

I am at the transition stage of retirement. I signed a legal document saying when I reach 55 I can retire. Thanks to cbus I now live on the street.

Craigro1980
Craigro1980Perth, WA

Hardship and tpd claim

I was with them for 20years and granted it took a few months to get into see the specialist but as soon as all the necessary reports and paperwork wss recieved i hsd the hardship payment in my bank 3 days later and 2 weeks for a decision from the insurance provider and they said 10 to 15 days until i get the tpd payout. I could not be hsppier with their service

Chris
ChrisVictoria, Australia

Appalling customer service

Unable to process salary sacrifice into my super as I’m over 65 years old. I’m still working full time. Have tried phoning Cbus but they don’t have enough staff to answer the phone. Sent 5 emails and get the standard reply “we will contact you” but no one ever has. This mob should not be in business. Shocking customer service.

Sanya
SanyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

I've been with Cbus for 18 months. I was having some issues on my insurance cover and was going to transfer to another big superannuation fund, only found that their service is even worse!!! (at least your calls will be answered with Cbus!!! )
Anyway, I determined to stay with Cbus, and fortunately my issues were solved later. I am so glad that I stayed.
I don't know about other superannuation funds, but comparing with the big superannuation fund that I mentioned earlier, Cbus has excellent customer service.

RobS
RobSSouthwest, VIC

Incompetent

Peter K.
Peter K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super payout

Love dealing with Cbus, they have a front counter and will answer Q"s or even fill out your application. Excellent service, so glad I left Host plus for Cbus, they paid out my hardship 4 days after filing, Wow.

Don't you love your J.
Don't you love your J.Sydney, NSW

Billions of dollars in unclaimed super pfffft

CBUS helped me become a member - went through the whole application process and guided me over the phone while I filled it out on-line. My superannuation is now being brought over from another fund into CBUS - I was helped with every aspect and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Jennifer_Williams