CBUS

Worst company ever.

Yash

YashSydney, NSW

Scam!!!! Trap

The worst Super fund, they cheat and trap the Australian. My employer contributed 493.87 $ and when I checked after 3 months It was 84$, they paid premiums on my behalf without my permission. Scam, with Aussies, Be aware........

Worst customer service ever

Train your people Cbus! Your call centre employees have no idea what they are doing or saying! It's extremely hard to sort anything with them over the phone! Dealing with Cbus is a waste of time, money, and energy!

MARY

MARY

CBUS - what a joke

Total rip off is all I can say. After only being a month in the fund, at time of rollover all of my monies $577.00 was taken in fees and insurance leaving me a 2% balance bring $12.70. Where is the fairness in this.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Income protection insurance.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TPD claim

The worst company I have had the misfortune of dealing with. I have been fighting them for 8 years to get my Total and Permanent Disability claim settled. Don’t give them your hard earned money. If you do need to make a claim, get a Very good and expensive solicitor, you will need it.

Mick

MickMelbourne

Inept

Rob

RobCanberra

Great Industry Fund

I have been with Cbus 20+ years.
Performance has been very good with great products to choose from.
6 monthly reports or access via on line or app. Actually, all the industry funds are the go.
Cheers Rob.

Ange

Ange

Biased,Emotional and Unprofessional.

On several instances on my claim, a Cbus representative would side with a party instead of following a procedure of neutrality. They also employ shady tactics, lies and deceit to avoid paying a claim which include sending incorrect paperwork to create confusion amongst parties to embezzle funds.
AVOID this fund!

Harry P

Harry PSydney

Just disgraceful

I have recently discovered that i had an account with C-Bus, all the fees have gobbled up my account funds. This is after i asked to have the fees for death and T P D removed; as i had no idea that these even existed without my prior knowledge. I am astounded that these are charged and C US does not even have to advise any client, after all it is about us as we pay these people to look out for us not rob us slowly. I have recently asked for a copy of my past accountants the case manger refuses to give me my details, even though it is a lawful request.

Damned C-bus And Super

CBus Super

Wanted to cancel the insurance on the Super for my 17 yo son

Completed the forms and had to mail it three times. They kept sending letter saying the date was unclear/ dated after 30 days when received and so would sign and date again and mail again. After sending an email they then stated they could not assist via email. Started the process for a simple cancellation of insurance 6 months ago.

Hate to think if anyone had to make a claim.

It is easier to go through the process of transferring funds than to try again.

Useless, liars and thieves

Disgusting company

I would recommend not using cbus super
I was seriously injured a work and was able to access my super early which they instructed me was a 10 day proccess it has now been 57 days and i still have not received the funds
They are aware that i have no income at all and im trying to support 2 kids and myself and they just lie about when they received documents and just have a general couldnt care attitude
Anyone who is with cbus i would urge you to change to a fund that will actually work to help you

Roubo

RouboMelbourne

The worst

Called CBUS to ask about what the fees were currently being charged on my super. I called 4 times in one day, and got 4 different answers from 4 different team members. I am switching to a fund that doesn't try quite so hard to mislead me.

zak

zakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Superannuation

Took everything from my account of superannuation. Service which didn't ask for. Total Rip off. Don't use their service and go to any other company except this.

Find out how CBUS compares to other Industry Super Funds

Absolute disgrace .... never ever use this company

It has now taken 32 days to process my claim , 23 phone calls , 37 lies , 7 non responded emails , 3 hours 16 minutes of my life wasted on the phone . Absolutey the worst customer service I have experienced in my 58 years on the planet . If you are thinking of switching or opening an account with this company ....RUN and RUN fast .
It has now been left to the superannuation ombudsman to sort out my claim .... all the while the money has been taken from my account .

rat boy

rat boyNewcastle

Insurance scam

SCAM!

Irish 57Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Irish 57

Death benefit - outright misrepresentation of product disclosure

apicture

apictureasked

Anyone still waiting for their early release? Curious as to excepted timeframes . This is my second shot. First time round was a 4week mess for me. Hoping Cbus got there crap together this time round .. tia

Nick D.

Nick D.asked

Right I can see the balance of my super account has dropped by 10k , that was yesterday morning ,, so why is it not in my bank account by now ??? Where is it ? Floating in the air somewhere ?

Aaron w
Aaron w

It takes about 24 hours

Alyson H.
Alyson H.

Have yoi recieved it yet? Im also waiting

ven
ven

Omg i help my friend to withdraw covid unbelievable first they s say 5days now 10 to 14 days and called them to check and no explanation to why money is taking long to be paid

Paul R.

Paul R.asked

Hi everyone, I tried to change my asset allocation online to cash in march due to covert 19 affect on stock market. I could not do this as the web site was not working at the time. Did anyone have any problems using the site around this time. Cbus denies any problems. Paul Chittaway Point NSW

Other Industry Super Funds