CCS

CCS

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CCS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    Tony
    TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Unwanted calls.

I hung up the phone on these people. So they began harrassing me. Everytime I complained to them. The calls would stop. They'd then state they couldn't explain why I was getting phone calls from them as it wasn't logged on their computer. Yet the calls were coming from their number.

Phil
    PhilSydney

Shop.ccs.com

Order a skateboard and CCS will ship only a small multi-tool stating the skateboard is out of stock.
    CCS are profiting from freight. They shipped a US $9 4oz multi-tool and charged US $40 for freight even though we ordered a skateboard. Zero consultation before shipping an incomplete order.
    All the young people out there who are hoping to purchase a skateboard don't be fooled by the website. Great selection process but the skateboard won't arrive. Don't be fooled by customer service - eCare.
    "Buyers be warned".