Cedel Sensitive

Cedel Sensitive

Pros

• Affordable sensitivity relief

• Contains fluoride

• Australian-made

4.5

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (5) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Taste
Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

1 of 5

I use 5 toothpastes at points in my life lol, I have extreme sensitivity at times and it can’t be helped for now. This is the one that I use daily together with Colgate and Grant’s propolis. Wonderful product, great flavour and teeth feel nice and clean and less sensitive after.

Best sensitive toothpaste

At long last a sensitive toothpaste that tastes great, doesn't burn your mouth and works! I also like it because it is Australian made and a good price . I will buy it again.

Purchased in September 2020 for $599.00.

Sensitivity ImprovementYes
KATHRYN

I know toothpaste can be expensive. I didn't pay $599.00 but $5.00.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Fixed my deep filling ache. Highly Recommend

I have one deep filling and it fixed the ache and now I have no pain at all. I have tried many sensitive toothpaste one come close but Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste is the best.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Me QLD

Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Made Toothpaste

I started buying Cedal a few years ago when I realised it was the only Australian Made toothpaste. We buy both the sensitive for me and the green one for the rest of the family including the kids.
Reduces sensitivity and cleans my teeth well. Dentist is happy with my teeth and I feel happy that I am supporting Australian Made.
No side effects.
I would reccomend to anyone wanting a good sensitive toothpaste that is also made in Australia.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

obione980

obione980South East Queensland, QLD

Cedel Sensitive- GREAT!

Having used it for years (at 79, still have my own teeth - tribute enough on its own!), I highly recommend it. Tastes fine, and is very effective in diminishing sensitivity.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sensitivity ImprovementYes
CJay

CJayQueensland

Allergy warning

I am allergic to something in Cedel sensitive. After using it, my mouth burns. For the next 3 hours the back of my throat swells and I produce enough mucous to make me cough and choke. I know not everyone will be allergic but just a warning to those who may be. And I bought it from Woolworths.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $500.00.

Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Cedel does it for me

I have crowns and have to use sensitive toothpaste tried Cedel when I noticed it was Australian made and have been using it for the past 3years. Great result and a great saving as well.

Jenny

JennyBatemans Bay

Cedel - still made in Australia

Cedal Sensitive toothpaste - It is great, works well, half the price of Sensodyne which is too expensive and made in Thailand and no longer works as well. Woolworths at Batemans Bay do stock it From reading this I shall now buy the product direct from Cedel.

4 stars;;because its Australian made and that is the only way to buy a product

Thank heavens we still have a toothpaste made in Aus--I for one and my family will now buy Cedel for one reason only its Aussie made--Australians please wake up and by Australian manufactured products if you don't you will wake up one day to find we are a third world country with no work no jobs....and....no dole--Politicians of all persuasions have sold our country out

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

CEDEL AUSSIE MADE SENSITIVE TOOTHPASTE EXCELLENT 5 STARS

Amethyst1912Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Toothpaste

Our household has been using Cedel toothpaste for many years. I have very sensitive teeth and the Sensitive toothpaste gives me much needed relief. It also does not have harmful additives that some of the other wellknown brands have. Also, it's Australian and it's a fairer more affordable price than others.
Cedel has kept my teeth in good condition past my retirement age, so it'll do me.
Thanks Cedel.
Effective, inexpensive, Australian
Nothing

Selling cedel sensitive toothpaste still:

I just bought a tube of cedel sensitive toothpaste from Coles in Butler/Jindalee in WA it was on special for about $3, it works great and doesn't feel like you just ate a chilly or something after brushing your teeth, the subtle taste of the mint makes it very easy to brush your teeth for longer without the major burn you get from most other toothpastes

Amanda75

Amanda75Melbourne

Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste

nburnsAU

Cedel Cleans Teeth doesn't make Tongue numb

So many toothpastes don't clean very well at all. They try to fix this problem by adding excessive amounts of chemical to deaden your tongue so that when you feel your teeth they feel clean.
To test if your toothpaste does this clean your teeth then eat something with a moderately but not too delicate taste. Some toothpastes are so strong that the effect can go on for days. Cedel normal does not do this. Amway is the only other one just as good.
It cleans well. Not expensive.

June Gower
June Gower
nburns

My husband has used Cedel for many years and now the supermarket has taken it off their shelves, not happy at all, where can I purchase it now.,

I love Cedel sensitive toothpaste I have been use for a long time

Ceded is very affordable I'm on age pension and I struggle with money this toothpaste is the most affordable and very affective for my teeth what's left of them. Can you suggest where I can by the product? I take my cedel toothpaste when I go to the hospital for health reason. Regards. Lina
The menthol, easy to brush, no pain,gental to clean smell very plesant, very very very very inexpensive .
A unable to by the ceded paste

Kim 49AU

This is the best toothpaste on the market but where has it gone??

I love this toothpaste but can't find it anywhere - it is just as good as the other hugely over priced brands but the supermarkets don't seem to stock it anymore - please bring it back - we need to ask our local supermarkets to support Australian and stock this great toothpaste...bring it back!!
It really works, it's Australian and it's affordable.
It's do hard to find these days on the supermarket shelves of Coles and Woolworths.

Amethyst1912

Google Cedal Toothpaste & you'll reach the manufacturer's website - buy it direct.

Karen Abbott

Karen AbbottBrisbane

Woolworths - where has it gone too

I have used this Cedel Senitive Toothpaste for years and have found the product wonderful, the result & price are great. The problem now is I'm not able to find Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste in the Supermarkets locally....why is that. Please, all you Big Supermarkets get Cedel Sentivite back on the shelves. Maybe Cedel need to advertise.
The result, price and it's Australian owned
I can't buy the toothpaste, know one is stocking it anymore.

Amethyst1912

Google Cedal toothpaste & buy off the manufacturer direct.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

Why is it so difficult to find in supermarkets

The ingredients are the same as more expensive brands and have the required effect on my teeth. Brushing with Cedal sensitive makes eating enjoyable. I suspect that supermarkets dont make enough profits from this item so let their orders lapse. Shame on them. It is a necessary and affordable item for many of us.
Effective and affordable.
Hard to find anything wrong with it.

Amethyst1912

Google Cedal & buy from the manufacturer direct.

OK

Disappointed in this aussie made product, does not keep its flavour for as long as others, and disolves away just too fast leaving you feeling like you need to apply more paste to your brush. I like to have a nice amount of froth and flavour to last the 2 minutes of brushing time. May help with sensitivity but is not quite on a par with Macleans for brushing experience.
Price competitive, Australian ownad and made
Disolves away very quickly and does not froth up like leading brands