Cedel Sensitive

Cedel Sensitive

See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cedel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Affordable sensitivity relief
Contains fluoride
Australian-made

4.5
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (5) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Taste
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

1 of 5

I use 5 toothpastes at points in my life lol, I have extreme sensitivity at times and it can’t be helped for now. This is the one that I use daily together with Colgate and Grant’s propolis. Wonderful product, great flavour and teeth feel nice and clean and less sensitive after.

Best sensitive toothpaste

At long last a sensitive toothpaste that tastes great, doesn't burn your mouth and works! I also like it because it is Australian made and a good price . I will buy it again.

Purchased in September 2020 for $599.

Sensitivity Improvement Yes
KATHRYN

I know toothpaste can be expensive. I didn't pay $599.00 but $5.00.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Fixed my deep filling ache. Highly Recommend

I have one deep filling and it fixed the ache and now I have no pain at all. I have tried many sensitive toothpaste one come close but Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste is the best.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Me QLD
Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Made Toothpaste

I started buying Cedal a few years ago when I realised it was the only Australian Made toothpaste. We buy both the sensitive for me and the green one for the rest of the family including the kids.
Reduces sensitivity and cleans my teeth well. Dentist is happy with my teeth and I feel happy that I am supporting Australian Made.
No side effects.
I would reccomend to anyone wanting a good sensitive toothpaste that is also made in Australia.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $5.

obione980
obione980South East Queensland, QLD

Cedel Sensitive- GREAT!

Having used it for years (at 79, still have my own teeth - tribute enough on its own!), I highly recommend it. Tastes fine, and is very effective in diminishing sensitivity.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sensitivity Improvement Yes
CJay
CJayQueensland

Allergy warning

I am allergic to something in Cedel sensitive. After using it, my mouth burns. For the next 3 hours the back of my throat swells and I produce enough mucous to make me cough and choke. I know not everyone will be allergic but just a warning to those who may be. And I bought it from Woolworths.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $500.

Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Cedel does it for me

I have crowns and have to use sensitive toothpaste tried Cedel when I noticed it was Australian made and have been using it for the past 3years. Great result and a great saving as well.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Jenny
JennyBatemans Bay

Cedel - still made in Australia

Cedal Sensitive toothpaste - It is great, works well, half the price of Sensodyne which is too expensive and made in Thailand and no longer works as well. Woolworths at Batemans Bay do stock it From reading this I shall now buy the product direct from Cedel.

4 stars;;because its Australian made and that is the only way to buy a product

Thank heavens we still have a toothpaste made in Aus--I for one and my family will now buy Cedel for one reason only its Aussie made--Australians please wake up and by Australian manufactured products if you don't you will wake up one day to find we are a third world country with no work no jobs....and....no dole--Politicians of all persuasions have sold our country out

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

CEDEL AUSSIE MADE SENSITIVE TOOTHPASTE EXCELLENT 5 STARS

Amethyst1912Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Toothpaste

Our household has been using Cedel toothpaste for many years. I have very sensitive teeth and the Sensitive toothpaste gives me much needed relief. It also does not have harmful additives that some of the other wellknown brands have. Also, it's Australian and it's a fairer more affordable price than others.
Cedel has kept my teeth in good condition past my retirement age, so it'll do me.
Thanks Cedel.
Effective, inexpensive, Australian
Nothing

Selling cedel sensitive toothpaste still:

I just bought a tube of cedel sensitive toothpaste from Coles in Butler/Jindalee in WA it was on special for about $3, it works great and doesn't feel like you just ate a chilly or something after brushing your teeth, the subtle taste of the mint makes it very easy to brush your teeth for longer without the major burn you get from most other toothpastes

Amanda75
Amanda75Melbourne

Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste

nburnsAU

Cedel Cleans Teeth doesn't make Tongue numb

So many toothpastes don't clean very well at all. They try to fix this problem by adding excessive amounts of chemical to deaden your tongue so that when you feel your teeth they feel clean.
To test if your toothpaste does this clean your teeth then eat something with a moderately but not too delicate taste. Some toothpastes are so strong that the effect can go on for days. Cedel normal does not do this. Amway is the only other one just as good.
It cleans well. Not expensive.

June Gower
June Gower
nburns

My husband has used Cedel for many years and now the supermarket has taken it off their shelves, not happy at all, where can I purchase it now.,

I love Cedel sensitive toothpaste I have been use for a long time

Ceded is very affordable I'm on age pension and I struggle with money this toothpaste is the most affordable and very affective for my teeth what's left of them. Can you suggest where I can by the product? I take my cedel toothpaste when I go to the hospital for health reason. Regards. Lina
The menthol, easy to brush, no pain,gental to clean smell very plesant, very very very very inexpensive .
A unable to by the ceded paste