Cedel Sensitive

Cedel Sensitive

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cedel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Affordable sensitivity relief

• Contains fluoride

• Australian-made

1 review
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No
  • Taste
Me QLD
Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Made Toothpaste

I started buying Cedal a few years ago when I realised it was the only Australian Made toothpaste. We buy both the sensitive for me and the green one for the rest of the family including the kids.
Reduces sensitivity and cleans my teeth well. Dentist is happy with my teeth and I feel happy that I am supporting Australian Made.
No side effects.
I would reccomend to anyone wanting a good sensitive toothpaste that is also made in Australia.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Joanne M
Joanne Masked

What are the main ingredients in cedel that help with the sensitivity?

pulonium
puloniumasked

Does this product contact SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)?

cygnet1401
cygnet1401asked

Hello,Hello
I used cedel sensitive ,but now I'm in NZ.
If it is possibility to pay from here and if you can delyvery in New Zealand , and how much will cost all pakige.
My e-mail:vasco1401@gmail.com,
Yours,
Mr.V.Dimitrievski

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Google Cedal toothpaste & buy from the manufacturer direct - I do !! Buy in bulk

Yes, Look at: http://www.cedel.com.au/product/93390/
as You can Buy direct from cedel from their website.
I hope that helps you find Your Cedel sensitive toothpaste in New Zealand
The more You buy in one order makes it cheaper per item
BUGBUYER

Cedel Sensitive contains both potassium nitrate and sodium monofluorophosphate as its active ingredients. These work together to help provide relief from pain or discomfort that occurs after consuming particularly hot or cold foods or drinks.

The addition of fluoride helps protect and strengthen teeth enamel. There is no added sugar or preservatives. Additionally, none of the ingredients in this Sensitive toothpaste contain animal ingredients, and they're not tested on animals, either.

At $4.69, this is also an affordable toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

CategoryToothpastes