Cedel Sensitive

Cedel Sensitive

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cedel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Affordable sensitivity relief

• Contains fluoride

• Australian-made

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (5) · No
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Taste
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

1 of 5

I use 5 toothpastes at points in my life lol, I have extreme sensitivity at times and it can’t be helped for now. This is the one that I use daily together with Colgate and Grant’s propolis. Wonderful product, great flavour and teeth feel nice and clean and less sensitive after.

Whitening Improvement No

Best sensitive toothpaste

At long last a sensitive toothpaste that tastes great, doesn't burn your mouth and works! I also like it because it is Australian made and a good price . I will buy it again.

Purchased in September 2020 for $599.00.

KATHRYN

I know toothpaste can be expensive. I didn't pay $599.00 but $5.00.

Other Toothpastes

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Fixed my deep filling ache. Highly Recommend

I have one deep filling and it fixed the ache and now I have no pain at all. I have tried many sensitive toothpaste one come close but Cedel Sensitive Toothpaste is the best.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Whitening Improvement No
Toothpastes

Find out how Cedel Sensitive compares to other Toothpastes

Me QLD
Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Made Toothpaste

I started buying Cedal a few years ago when I realised it was the only Australian Made toothpaste. We buy both the sensitive for me and the green one for the rest of the family including the kids.
Reduces sensitivity and cleans my teeth well. Dentist is happy with my teeth and I feel happy that I am supporting Australian Made.
No side effects.
I would reccomend to anyone wanting a good sensitive toothpaste that is also made in Australia.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

Whitening Improvement Yes
obione980
obione980South East Queensland, QLD

Cedel Sensitive- GREAT!

Having used it for years (at 79, still have my own teeth - tribute enough on its own!), I highly recommend it. Tastes fine, and is very effective in diminishing sensitivity.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Joanne M
Joanne Masked

What are the main ingredients in cedel that help with the sensitivity?

pulonium
puloniumasked

Does this product contact SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)?

cygnet1401
cygnet1401asked

Hello,Hello
I used cedel sensitive ,but now I'm in NZ.
If it is possibility to pay from here and if you can delyvery in New Zealand , and how much will cost all pakige.
My e-mail:vasco1401@gmail.com,
Yours,
Mr.V.Dimitrievski

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Google Cedal toothpaste & buy from the manufacturer direct - I do !! Buy in bulk

Yes, Look at: http://www.cedel.com.au/product/93390/
as You can Buy direct from cedel from their website.
I hope that helps you find Your Cedel sensitive toothpaste in New Zealand
The more You buy in one order makes it cheaper per item
BUGBUYER

Cedel Sensitive contains both potassium nitrate and sodium monofluorophosphate as its active ingredients. These work together to help provide relief from pain or discomfort that occurs after consuming particularly hot or cold foods or drinks.

The addition of fluoride helps protect and strengthen teeth enamel. There is no added sugar or preservatives. Additionally, none of the ingredients in this Sensitive toothpaste contain animal ingredients, and they're not tested on animals, either.

At $4.69, this is also an affordable toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

CategoryToothpastes