Cedel Sensitive

Cedel Sensitive

Pros

• Affordable sensitivity relief

• Contains fluoride

• Australian-made

4.5

Cedel does it for me

I have crowns and have to use sensitive toothpaste tried Cedel when I noticed it was Australian made and have been using it for the past 3years. Great result and a great saving as well.

4 stars;;because its Australian made and that is the only way to buy a product

Thank heavens we still have a toothpaste made in Aus--I for one and my family will now buy Cedel for one reason only its Aussie made--Australians please wake up and by Australian manufactured products if you don't you will wake up one day to find we are a third world country with no work no jobs....and....no dole--Politicians of all persuasions have sold our country out

Selling cedel sensitive toothpaste still:

I just bought a tube of cedel sensitive toothpaste from Coles in Butler/Jindalee in WA it was on special for about $3, it works great and doesn't feel like you just ate a chilly or something after brushing your teeth, the subtle taste of the mint makes it very easy to brush your teeth for longer without the major burn you get from most other toothpastes

Toothpastes

Find out how Cedel Sensitive compares to other Toothpastes

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

Joanne M

Joanne Masked

What are the main ingredients in cedel that help with the sensitivity?

pulonium

puloniumasked

Does this product contact SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)?

cygnet1401

cygnet1401asked

Hello,Hello
    I used cedel sensitive ,but now I'm in NZ.
    If it is possibility to pay from here and if you can delyvery in New Zealand , and how much will cost all pakige.
    My e-mail:vasco1401@gmail.com,
    Yours,
    Mr.V.Dimitrievski

Amethyst1912
    Amethyst1912

Google Cedal toothpaste & buy from the manufacturer direct - I do !! Buy in bulk

Yes, Look at: http://www.cedel.com.au/product/93390/
    as You can Buy direct from cedel from their website.
    I hope that helps you find Your Cedel sensitive toothpaste in New Zealand
    The more You buy in one order makes it cheaper per item
    BUGBUYER

Cedel Sensitive contains both potassium nitrate and sodium monofluorophosphate as its active ingredients. These work together to help provide relief from pain or discomfort that occurs after consuming particularly hot or cold foods or drinks.

The addition of fluoride helps protect and strengthen teeth enamel. There is no added sugar or preservatives. Additionally, none of the ingredients in this Sensitive toothpaste contain animal ingredients, and they're not tested on animals, either.

At $4.69, this is also an affordable toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

CategoryToothpastes