94% · 170%

Taste
Affordable all-rounder toothpaste
Contains fluoride
Australian company
Brand Manager for Cedel? Claim your listing.

Robert Wilson.
Robert Wilson.

Excellent Product

I used to use the more expensive, better known toothpaste brands but switched to Cedel Toothpastes years ago and couldn't be happier, Australian made (& owned) products, with fluoride and whitening at a fraction of the price of the others which are imported, using any brand other than Cedel makes no sense at all. Show details
rubi
rubiSydney, NSW9 posts

Does the job better than most pricey leading brands (please don't change the composition *)

better than most leading brands, light smell , Australian made..my family loves it,no side effects and freshness stays for long in the mouth,i wish it would come in travel packs too )
Jennifer
JenniferWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

It is my aim to buy All Australian products if possible. Besides I love Cedel and have been buying for years

No ill effects AND I will always support Australian Manufacturing. I enjoy the taste and would to see more Propolis products available at Supermarkets or available from Manufacturer. Beaut Product. Show details
mazzda c.
mazzda c.

Australian Made Toothpaste

Great value and keeping Ozzies making things. Support your own country especially since this Coronavirus has exposed how dependent we are on foreign supply chains. This is a great product and available from Woolies. Show details
Taste
intestinalworm
intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts

My Favourite - Australian Made and Owned

Great spearmint taste! Not supporting multinational manufacturers who all make their toothpaste overseas now! As good as any out there and Australian made and owned! Great price! Bought from Woolies, but they put it on the bottom shelf! Show details
JohnM09
JohnM09SydneyAustralia20 posts

Why wouldn't you use it?

Been using Cedel Spearmint for years and wouldn't change.
The multi-nationals have closed down their Australian factories and relocated to third world countries to save costs but they are more expensive here and they keep jacking up prices.
Your much better off supporting an Aussie company that makes a better, cheaper product.
Coles seem to be deleting it and sometimes it is difficult to find at Woolworths, but it can always be ordered directly online. They also have a sensitive version. Show details
Anita R
Anita RGippsland, VIC3 posts

Love it!

I’ve been using Cedel toothpaste for over 30 years and I hate it when for some reason I have to get a different brand. Lately I’ve had trouble finding it in the supermarkets but now I’ve realized I can buy in bulk online so I’m thrilled.
I love the fact that cedel has had the same simple packaging for decades and the company doesn’t waste money on advertising or marketing gimmicks. Australian made, great taste, and I haven’t had a dental problem in 30 years. What more could you want? Show details
Scrutarius
ScrutariusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts

Cheaper and better tasting than imported brands

This is an Australian product...the other major brands are all imported. Cedel is plain white toothpaste in a no-nonsense cardboard box. It is not blue or red and doesn't contain sparkles or polluting nano-plastics, and it tastes of mild, refreshing peppermint, not overpowering like the smell of toilet cleaner in flavour which make other brands so repulsive. It's just toothpaste, $2.60 a tube...you can't go wrong and you're buying Australian. Downsides; be aware it does contain fluoride if you object to that, and the tube is plastic, but recyclable - I miss the old metal tubes; you always knew you'd squeezed the last tiny bit out!

pwo128
pwo128Perth, WA130 posts

Excellent toothpaste, inexpensive and Aussie made

There's nothing fancy or gimmicky about Cedel toothpaste. It just works and it tastes just fine.

But one thing is very clearly emblazoned on the no frills packaging and on the tube... It is Australian made and owned.

Most Colgate toothpastes are made in Thailand. Most Macleans toothpastes, though once upon a time made here in Oz, are now imported cfrom South Africa. Other toothpastes come from China.

So it's simple really. Buy an Aussie product like Cedel and keep Aussie jobs alive.

Highly recommended toothpaste.

paddington
paddingtonbrisbane26 posts

I'm not saying my good mate Adam is cheap but he has a vice in his back shed just for toothpaste tub

Not that there is anything wrong with that. You can buy more expensive brands that perform no better but are made in India,China,Thailand etc. MY most painfull buy was one of the most expensive - Colgates Optic Nerve Pain from the Mexican badlands. Buy Safe Buy Australian Buy some local a job.

MickQ
MickQTownsville14 posts

Cedel is an example of an excellent aussie made product

I have used Cedel Spearmint Toothpaste for many years now. I love to buy Australian made and there are precious few items in the supermarket that are Aussie made. This toothpaste does a good job and tastes just fine. I have had no issues from my dentist for many years now so the toothpaste is doing the job required. Buy Aussie made, it is cheaper than the others too... so why not?

Wisey
WiseyToowoomba175 posts

Sel
SelAnna Bay

Mrs Sheryl Sanders
Mrs Sheryl Sanders

Bonus Australian made and Owned

Here I was standing in Woolworths Burnie Tasmania deciding which toothpaste to buy, I never pick up Colgate but the shelf was swamped in the product and you guessed it made in China. So no I won't buy it. Then I proceeded to Macleans and once again you guessed it made in South Africa, me no touchy. I kept on looking and came up with Cedel spearmint and when I read the label it said Australian Made and Australian Owned, Yippee finally a product that was not only Australian but it was cheaper than all other products but is a really great toothpaste, know what I'm going to be buying in the future. Come on Aussie Come On.
Inexpensive, great toothpaste
LEMMY
LEMMY70 posts

THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY TOOTHPASTES NOW MADE IN AUSTRALIA!!! BUY IT

Just because it doesn't cost $12, doesn't mean it's not good. Every other brand is now made in India, Thailand etc... Please, support this Australian owned and made company. It is starting to disappear from the supermarket shelves, so I hope that isn't an indication that this company will be in trouble soon
Great price and taste - it's spearmint!
Nothing