3.9

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.8

Suez
SuezPerth, WA2 posts

Faulty product, no customer service

This has now been resolved….
Water is spraying out the back of my shower head. I have only been using the shower head for 16 months. The Cefito website has no phone number and the contact us form requires a recapcha which isn’t working. Show details
Admin
Admin2 posts

Damaged sink

Received a damaged sink. Contacted Cefito several times for a refund and received no reply. Terrible customer service. Show details
Laurie
LaurieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Kaye A.
Kaye A.

Basins look great and we're a great price!

I am very happy with the new basins. Highly recommend. Show reply
Harry
Harry

Cefito stainless steel sink 60x45cm

We purchased the 60x45cm steel sink from Cefito with model number SINK-EC-6045-SI.

The sink is solid, thick, well made and looks good.

However ours arrived warped so that it would not sit flat on the bench top.

The tradie that installed our bench top knew how to "bend" it into shape by hand (no joke) so we did that now all good. Show details

Helen A.
Helen A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Brilliant sink. Much better than expected. Great price

This sink looks great and is large and functional. Super buy for the price. Would definitely recommend and would buy again. Cefito Kitchen Sink 55x44CM Stainless Steel Sink Sinks Handmade Silver. Show details ·  2
Craig S.
Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cifito black stainless Sink

Could not be happier. The sink is really great quality for the price and it looks fantastic and great size for under bench application. Show details ·  1
NeecieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Beautiful sink

I am so happy I went with the Cefito black sink option. It looks amazing and is so easy to keep clean. It's been installed for over 6 months now ; I have been far from gentle with it and it still looks like new. I've put hot pots directly into it and onto it without any issues. Water marks wipe straight off. I got the matching tap and I just love both of them. Show reply
Akriti
Akriti

Best bin to purchase

Such a good quality product. Easy to install. Just 4 screws and done. Not flimsy or like those cheap ones that wobble.. sturdy and strong bin. Also I got the black one which looks soo good Show reply
Nigel
Nigel

Granite Sink

Easy install great product happy with purchase and will definately buy again if needed Show reply
Hope
HopeSouth West, WA

Great product at a good price!

Cabinet came quickly and was simple to put together. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Terry P
Terry PAU3 posts

Got a bidet doesn't work and having so much trouble to replace it

The product doesn't work and cant get any satisfaction from cefico cant even get a phone call Show details
Colin
ColinNorth-West & West coast, TAS5 posts

"Neptune 90cm White" - An excellent cabinet at an awesome price

Cabinet's finish was faultless & was simple to assemble. One cam lock & one cam screw were faulty, but as spares were provided in the original package it wasn't even an issue. Very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  3
Garry and Diane
Garry and DianeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cerfito hand basin

Beautiful looking sink. Beyond our expectations. Arrived well packaged and very promptly too. Extremely good value for a sink of this beauty. Thank you very much we are very happy with our purchase Show details ·  1
rossco
rosscoSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

better than others

this is a nice looking tap and a far superior fastening system and longer hoses than others as well ,easy to fit. Show details ·  1

Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Where is the best place to purchase your bathroom vanitiy?

brian c.
brian c.

Can you get black strainers for the cefito black sinks ?

Ktmaree
Ktmaree

I've purchased the cefito black stainless steel 75 x 45cm single sink with drain from two suppliers and it has been warped and does not sit flat on the benchtop. Really loved the sink but hesitant to buy another in case it is the same, however the benchtop ans tap holes have already been cut. Has anyone got any advice or has Cefito got any advice re: this product. I purchased from catch of the day.

Neecie

That’s so bad, hope you got your $$ back. I didn’t have any problem at all with my mine, just slotted straight in fine. I got mine from Catch too - sold by Daily Plaza. Got a tap as well. Both are great. Sorry your experience wasn’t as good.