4.9

96% · 1332 · 1%

David
DavidGippsland, VIC4 posts

Magnificent Service!

We had to change the fan we ordered. It had already been delivered. Fiona was incredibly helpful and sorted everything out for us.
I couldn't recommend the service too highly. Very grateful!! Show details ·  1
Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

While I haven't been able to get my fans installed, I can say the customer service was excellent. I had an issue with applying a coupon online and left feedback. It was fixed quickly thanks to Paul and his quick response-on a public holiday as well. Show details ·  1
Ellis
EllisSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service

The fan I ordered was out of stock. Customer service offered an alternative but I preferred to wait. They sent me the fan as soon as possible and it was exactly as I wanted. I did not have it installed for a couple of months because of delays with building works. When the electrician tried to install it he found that the light adaptor could not be attached. It was a manufacturing fault.
Customer Service immediately arranged a no cost return and refund. I was so impressed by the service and the way I was treated as a customer. Sadly, I don't have my lovely fan but I will buy from Ceiling Fans Direct again because I trust them completely and I know that they provide an excellent service. Highly Recommend. Show details ·  1
Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

A large variety of products at great prices, easy to deal with and fast delivery. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Aletta
AlettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Incredible Customer Service

Your customer service representative, Raven has been very efficient in assisting me with my order. He was very efficient and his response time was quick. I received regular updates regarding the progress of my order. It's great to see there is still companies with great customer service. Show details ·  1
Kerry Lang
Kerry LangPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing Customer Service

Ella, your customer service representative, has been prompt and very efficient in assisting us with our order. It was so refreshing to receive such amazing after sales service. Show reply
Neal
NealSouth East Queensland, QLD

They delivered when they said they could, and the price was good

I was impressed with the team, they were clear and accurate in communication, and delivered on time. The price was good too. Show details ·  1
Neville Burns
Neville Burns

Incorrect Review

Without looking properly posted my initial review as Most Dissatisfied meant it to be Most Satisfied ...... oops Sorry to Raven
Chris Kerman
Chris KermanPerth, WA2 posts

Ceiling Fan purchase

Contacted your company four times to seek assistance in the type of ceiling fans & mounting options for my new residence. Your representative Raven was extremely helpful & provided great recommendation. Show reply
Romina
RominaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

AWESOME ONLINE STAFF

Great service and item. I was looking for a replacement item but they did not have it. They called around and confirmed one of their items there would suit the brand I had and when it arrived it fit perfectly. Thank you so much!! Great price too! Show details ·  1
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Fantastic! The bigger the better!

Both fans where as desceibed when ordered, easy to assemble and install. The big surprise was we got both as we were advised of possible delays with one. Super happy we got both! Extremely happy with both fans and fast delivery considering the delays everywhere. Show details ·  1
Duncan
Duncan

Timely - good product

The product arrived in a timely manner, left in a safe location and at a competitive price. Show reply
Shannen
Shannen

Great customer service and understanding of a mistake I made

Accidently purchased wrong model of light while in a hurry with multiple browser TAB's open and they were understanding and provided a full refund with me paying for the return shipping cost via their efficient and inexpensive returns page integrated with Australia Post. Show details ·  1
Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

“Fan”tastic Service!

After purchasing a number of fans, the follow up and customer service was 2nd to none! Clear open communication - I was never left wondering where the order was at. Thank you! Such a refreshingly excellent experience.
I would highly recommend Ceiling Fans Direct. Show details ·  1
C Moore
C MooreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

helpful online service

very helpful and researched what I needed, even thought they could not supply the part I needed. Show reply
Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Had a minor issue with email address not working and messages ceiling fans direct in their website and received a response fast and had it resolved straight away, good delivery time for fans aswell Show details ·  1

Ben H.
Ben H.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

A few months after receiving the fan I ordered, I finally got around to opening the packaging and noticed it had some minor cosmetic damage. I took some photos and sent them off to Ceiling Fans Direct to see what could be done. They provided a code for me to post the damaged fan back to them (no cost to me) and immediately sent a replacement fan in express post. I have it all set up now and it works great. Great customer service, highly recommend! Show reply
Michael
Michael

Very helpful company. Fast to reply

Prompt replies from ceiling fans direct to help get my order sorted out Show details ·  1
Annika
Annika

Wonderful customer service

One of my fans arrived with a cracked lamp shade and the team was so helpful and efficient to have the issue rectified and a new shade sent out! Good quality fans too and the look great! Show details ·  1
Paul C.
Paul C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great company Great Products

My experience with CFD was pleasure, no pressure & nothing was a problem. I would recommend CFD to anyone thinking about purchasing ceiling fans, great price too.
Regards Paul Show details ·  1
Alastair
Alastair

Very prompt help!

A very quick response from customer service team. Much appreciate the help! I would highly recommend using their services again. Show reply
Darreb
DarrebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast

They dealt completely with an online order. It was delivery in QLD. Arrived faster than I could drive anywhere to get it. They split the delivery as an outstanding item on order was also eligible for free delivery. The job has started in home and the last item still comes free. Excellent. Show details ·  1
RAK
RAKSydney, NSW

Ceiling Fans

Haven't installed the fans yet but warehouse unfortunately sent incorrect product. Fiona was great and sent return label and has already shipped correct product. Just annoying I had to return incorrect product to post office. Would have preferred for your company to arrange pick up due to your error. But we need fans asap for installation date so did our best to expedite error. Thanks Fiona for all your help :) Show details
Ceiling Fans Direct   DM
JJB
JJBPerth, WA

I could cancel my order with no fuss

I change my mind on a fan after ordering it and it only took an email with a immediate reply for it to be cancelled and for full refund to be processed. Show details ·  1
April
AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick responses and good service

Quick responses to my emails and assisted with a part delivery of an order that had products delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances Show details ·  1
Anne and John
Anne and JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Atrocious service

Ordered 28 April; advised 5 May delay from warehouse. Note that my payment must be received so they can ORDER the product. That is NOT how business works. Never again Show details
Ceiling Fans Direct   DM

Vanesa
VanesaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Exceptional service

I sent an inquiry and got a prompt detailed response back. I was able to order what I required straight off the website hassle free! Show details ·  1
Garo
GaroSydney, NSW3 posts

Ceiling fan purchase Sale and service brilliant

Purchased an australia made ceiling fan surprised at the quality and performance. Very well made quite operation.
Really pleasant Sales team & a Great Service. Show details ·  1
Amy Hebbard
Amy Hebbard

Excellent customer service

Purchased a fan, was damaged in transit. Amazing customer service from Fiona in regards to warranty claim. You are truly an asset to this business Fiona, thank you. Show details ·  1
Warwick Campbell
Warwick CampbellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased a bundle package unfortunately LED lights weren’t included. Problem resolved very fast & professional manner. Highly recommend quality product portfolio & online service. Show details
B Dyson
B DysonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Fantastic service

I made an error in my order and Ceiling Fans Direct (Joanne & team) couldn’t have been more helpful in helping resolve this. I was actually really surprised at how easy they made fixing my order and ensuring I got the products I really wanted. Very personable, quick delivery and great service – I couldn’t ask for more. Thanks very much. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Kathy
Kathy

Excellent service

Wonderful service provided to me as a novice online purchaser.
Communication vis email to the sales team was efficient and detailed to get my order sorted. Show details ·  1
Shirley
ShirleyPerth, WA

Exceptional customer service from Rachael with missing fans

Racheal helped via email when two of her fans were not delivered however Australia post had them as delivered.sent all info and images to Rachael .Helped is resolve the issue and missing fans delivered Show details ·  1
Lewis
Lewis

Very accomodating and helpful

I needed to replace a bathroom ceiling light/fan because it had burnt out and the customer service team was quick to respond and sort it all out for me and even had the new one within days of the emailing. I highly recommend Show details ·  1
Lyn-Maree
Lyn-MareeIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Company to deal with. 100% recommend!

I was cautious purchasing electrical items online but after speaking with the team at Ceiling Fans Direct I was so happy with their service. Rachel was so welcoming and able to not only answer my questions but make me feel at ease. Her communication was incredible. From the moment I picked up the phone to placing my orders and delivery, everything was seamless and one of the best services I have had from a company online.
If you are hesitating about anything, pickup the phone and talk to Rachel and the team, you won't look else for a better service. 100% recommend! Show details ·  1
Sal
SalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service great products

I purchased a number of fans with LED lighting a few years ago from ceiling fans direct which arrived quickly and I’ve been very happy with.

Unfortunately the LED light on one has stopped working so I got back in touch to find out about purchasing a replacement fan. Dianne was so helpful - she was able to see that the fans were still under warranty with the manufacturer so she followed up with them directly to establish if the LED could be replaced and provided me with all of the information about how to lodge a warranty claim through the manufacturer. It was really above and beyond what I had expected and amazing customer service. Thank you and I highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Merv
MervBathurst8 posts

Cool and bright

Just what we needed,perfect for the hot days. Great service, if anyone needs a fan or lights Ceiling fans direct is the place to go. Show details ·  1
EMP
EMPSydney, NSW

Great fans, great team, great service

Thanks everyone at Ceiling Fans Direct. All my queries where answered quickly, I was notified at all times about the delivery details and fans are of the quality and style I was expecting Show reply
gazza
gazzaSydney

Airborne Ceiling Fans with LED Light

Ordered 2 of the above fans incorrectly without the built in LED Light feature.
After contacting them by phone Sarah was extremely helpful in guiding me through the returns and reordering process. Within 10 days i had received a Credit for the initial order and accepted delivery of the replacement units from Queensland to New South Wales.
Email support was very prompt and i have no hesitation in recommending them to other consumers. Show reply
James