Cel-Fi

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

Man cave
Man cavePerth, WA

Internal shed usage

I live in a high populated suburb in Perth where the Optus tower signal is very week, many complaints have been made about the tower but the neighbors and i have a very weak signal. 1 bar in the house and 1 to 3 bars outside. I built a 6x6 shed man cave and the tin totally blocked the remaining signal. So i ordered a cel fi unit, i explained my situation to the rep and they sent a box set which was the wrong setup for my situation, so i returned it and got the base model setup. I could not get this to work after several emails i gave up for a awhile. I had a HTC phone which had charging issue and i got a samsung 10 and tried it again and away it went. I know have 4 bars inside my shed. A dam great invention, i totally recommend it.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,350.00.

Darryl
DarrylSydney

Excellent signal Cowan Creek area.

I installed the Cel-Fi Marine Pack unit on our 53 foot trawler. The antenna is about 6 metres above the water. I leave the unit set to “auto” and we are consistently getting 2 bars or more with Telstra. We tried it in bays where without the unit reception is almost nonexistent and we could make calls from all of them. As I write this we have 3 bars in Houseboat Bay. In Smith’s Creek and at Cottage Point (both usually terrible) we had good reception and made calls. Internet is much better, in fact I was able to run the Foxtel app on my phone as we cruised into the end of Smith’s Creek. My Wife and I are very happy with this unit.

Brian
BrianKaroonda

excellent product now i have service in house

Glad i purchased it

I recently purchased a Cel fi after years of trying other products which didn't work . Cel Fi was easy to set up reasonably priced i couldn't be happier thank you Cel fi your product is awesome

Andrew
AndrewNorth-West & West coast, TAS

better than nothing

When it works, which I admit is 90% of the time it is great, it gives a full 5 bars on my phone but it has a bad habit of just dropping out randomly.

Paul B.Cel-Fi

HI Andrew, please give our Powertec support department a call and we can try to assist with any drop outs you are experiencing.

Great when you work in a fridge

Our office is in a shed and surrounded by cool rooms, the Cel-Fi lifted the signal strength in the whole office so that all our staff can now take mobile calls in their offices at their desks rather standing in the reception area, which was the only place we got coverage previously.
Great idea - I thought it was a bit pricey when we first looked at it but now its in, it is money well spent.

Lenore
LenoreKalbarri

Reliable

Our Cel-fi, connected to a Yagi antenna is providing us with 3- 5 bars after almost no reception with only one bar on the best days.

Di K
Di KWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yahoo have phone service

Having moved from the Gold Coast to Glenwood where coverage is sometimes none existent, we now have 3 to 4 bars. We are currently building a house, but living in a caravan, if the builder cannot contact you! Who knows what your house would look like!!

Works well

Just moved to bushy area with very weak signal. With a home business, mobile reception is crucial. I was a little sceptical but the Cel-fi has definately improved the signal immensely. Still not perfect but going from no signal or one bar to three or four bars is a great improvement. Well worth the money.v

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Fix for Good for Mobile Coverage Problem for Melbourne City

I used to have coverage problems at my apartment in West Melbourne as I on ground floor. Thanks to Cel-Fi now I have full Telstra 3G service. I had this product for about 5-6 Months Now and I love it. Can't live without it easy to install well I did have to use an Window antenna attach to my glass baloney to feed the mobile signal from outside of my baloney. I would recommend this to everyone from metro to rural areas out there.
Mostly Reliable, Easy to Install Plug & Play
No 4G at least it does the job.

Great for those with signal issues

This device is fantastic. Going from not having a single bar of service in the house to being able to surf the net and make calls has been awesome. We are using it without any external aerials and just focussed on correct placement. The LED display makes is very easy to decide where to put each unit and how well it is working.
Definitely a must have for someone who has signal issues at home and who would like to allow anyone in their household to get the benifit.
Great signal, easy to set up, good indication, ability for external antennea, allows everyone in the house to have the benifit.
A little bit expensive, but worth the money

Works very well in poor 3G reception area.

The unit works exactly as advertised. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone with poor mobile phone reception. I have had it installed now for 12 months or so and can now consider doing away with my fixed line phone. I installed it myself and have had no need to contact anyone with any service issues.
Simple to set up, works great, can recommend.
Expensive through Telstra for , would like extra indoor coverage, is a second coverage unit an option. Would be a better investment if friends and family with other carriers could also get better reception in my home

db007
db007Adelaide

Piece of cake install! Set and forget

Our Organisation built a new 2 story multi-million dollar Aged Care facility and could not use our Telstra mobiles inside it! Other major Telco mobiles were all OK. Was directed to this product by a friend and couldn't be happier.
We now have 3 installed and the problems have gone away. Just too easy!
Setup was just turn on and watch the numbers.
Had to use 3 to cover 2 stories and the boss's office.

Laurie - Wakerley
Laurie - Wakerley

No more standing outside in the rain and mosquitos

After years of having to go outside to make and answer calls I got the Cel-Fi and now have coverage in every room of the house. The receiver had to go next to the only window where I could get reception and the booster in the middle of the house. Now we all have 3-5 bars everywhere and no more dropped calls. Crazy expensive but worth it when I remember how I used to stand under the eaves outside, even when it was raining.

Expensiveeeee

Great

We installed a cel fi unit for our Optus mobiles in our home on the Eyre peninsula, SA. Easy to set up and instantly increased our signal. From 1 or no bars to 3 and 4. We did require an antenna though. Signal on the coverage unit goes between 1 and 7 so it fluctuates quite a bit. And once we get to the other end of the house (probly 10 metres) signal is basically back to normal so the signal boosted is generally pretty localised. We also use a 3g modem and it works well. Very happy not to need different Internet and home phone!
Easy to set up. Instant coverage boosted
Expensive, limited coverage area

adrian
adrianasked

Hello . When travelling in remote areas is it better to switch the unit to 3g or leave it on auto to get the best boost of phone signal/data . Thanks

Brett
Brettasked

I purchased the CelFi Go pack from Telstra shop and sales assistant that offered little advice about self install, was actually more keen to sign me up on a plan when I said I would purchase outright.
My install question relates to the donor antenna. What is the recommended way to attach the small antenna to the roof and/or roof rack of my Ford ranger? I can’t find any fixing holes or suggested ways to attach to my vehicle. At this stage I’m thinking either silicone or strong Velcro. Any suggestions?

Andy R.
Andy R.asked

Looking for an installer near Pomona, Noosa Hinterland.
Wondering about the range of these and also if they can be directed or strung together.
Also wondering about the 5G version availability and performance.

Jason
Jason

Andy you can contact me for any info I cover Gympie to the Sunshine coast

Look up RADIO COMM Gympie you will find my number or its on my profile photo cheers

www.radiocomm.net.au

Get an answer from our members and Cel-Fi representatives