Cel-Fi (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

Great when you work in a fridge

Our office is in a shed and surrounded by cool rooms, the Cel-Fi lifted the signal strength in the whole office so that all our staff can now take mobile calls in their offices at their desks rather standing in the reception area, which was the only place we got coverage previously.
Great idea - I thought it was a bit pricey when we first looked at it but now its in, it is money well spent.

So Far So Good

I have a flat metal roof and 2 concrete floors and live within 2km of 2 cell towers. The signal is very poor with two major carriers inside my home and outside as well. Within 1 hour of setting up I got signal that was usable in my home and it took another hour adjusting the position to optimise the signal and aesthetic appearance. So far I am very pleased with the result as I can make and receive phone calls and text . I don't rely on mobile data and have home adsl and wifi instead as Optus only permits 3G on this device. I did not require an external antennae.
I am very satisfied with the ease of installation and simplicity of operation of the device.

Worst customer service experience - 2 defective units shipped dead on arrival

Patrick
Patrick

Great Product

Our house has a metal roof with very thick old insulation beneath it. In doors we could only get 1 bar on 3G, if that, on answering the phone the person on the other end could not hear us, so outside we went.
On fitting Cel-Fi 3G we now have 4/5 bar all over.

David Mac
David MacBarcaldine

Just on the edge of mobile reception and even without an external aerial, we have full signal throughout the homestead.
I wish I had heard of and purchased this item much sooner

Banter in the Bush

I cannot believe that we have gone so long with such a crap service that just didn't work all the time or worked so very slowly. The signal was atrocious as we live in rural Far North QLD. Now the same service is fantastic with the new Cel-Fi installed. Probably have to double the data usage but happy to do so.

Lenore
LenoreKalbarri

Reliable

Our Cel-fi, connected to a Yagi antenna is providing us with 3- 5 bars after almost no reception with only one bar on the best days.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
JohnS
JohnSBusselton

I should have installed years ago

Cascades district between Ravensthorpe & Esperance WA. Hit & miss 3G reception at best.
Installed Yagi ariel & Cel-fi unit. (installed inside, near windows, at opposite ends of the house)
Increased signal strength Inside large bedroom homestead from 2bars up to 4 &/or 5bars,
Outside building, to a distance of 15m, from 2 to up to 3 &/or 4 bars
"Very Happy Jan"

Life changing. Now can use our data from our mobile phones at our business & home

So easy to install, just a couple of minutes. We never had enough internet and would spend the last 14 days of slow internet, now other members of our house and visitors will be able to access their phones including their own data.
My mobile phone no longer needs to sit in the laundry, it can be used 24/7. A great piece of technology!

whaty a difference

has boosted my signal for 1 bar to 5 bar 3G Working for home and not having drop outs is a real bonus

Sarah R
Sarah RBeelbangera

From 1 to 5 Bars YAY!

We live in an area with very patchy service. In the house the mobile phones would constantly drop out as the service would come and go. After installing Cel-Fi we know have 5 bar service throughout our entire house. We are very happy with the product.

Di K
Di KWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yahoo have phone service

Having moved from the Gold Coast to Glenwood where coverage is sometimes none existent, we now have 3 to 4 bars. We are currently building a house, but living in a caravan, if the builder cannot contact you! Who knows what your house would look like!!

Works well

Just moved to bushy area with very weak signal. With a home business, mobile reception is crucial. I was a little sceptical but the Cel-fi has definately improved the signal immensely. Still not perfect but going from no signal or one bar to three or four bars is a great improvement. Well worth the money.v

Much better thanks!

After living here in the Perth Hills for 5 1/2 years we now have mobile coverage thanks to Cel-Fi. Using an omni-directional antenna we still only have partial coverage throughout the house but that is so much better than before. I may investigate a Yagi antenna in the future but for now I am happy!

JohnnyH
JohnnyHBeechworth

The difference is astounding!

Amazing

Internet and mobile service has improved immensely. I am now able to acces mobile service inside and Internet is so much faster

Helped significantly

Great!! Didn't have signal in our house on the farm unless we stood by the window, but now full signal.

Nathan S
Nathan STambar Springs

Genius

We live in rural NSW and have terrible mobile phone/internet reception, we bought this with the hope of going to mobile broadband internet as our satellite modem died and is around $1000 to replace. Great little unit, we've gone from only having reception whilst sitting on the kitchen bench by the window to a solid 5 bars right through the house and internet on our phones. Thankyou to the genius who came up with this machine, its not a cheap little thing but what price do you put on your sanity with constant dropouts?

Gail FLeithfield Beach

Could be a life saver!

When you live out of town in a small seaside community, this could literally be a lifesaver. Certainly has reduced my stress levels. From 1 bar at beast to 4 bars OMG!

Gail F

Have not reviewed this as yet because have not received it! come on guys, mail your s... as soon as you get an order - not hard

David
DavidMarom Creek

Not a chance without it

With Cel-Fi from 1 bar to 5 bars on mobile. Incredible! No internet to full fast service. AMAZING! Now my daughter has no excuse for doing her homework for HSC. Sorry darling.

Awesome it really works

I had no signal in house at all . Out side in a particular spot I had one bar I was able to send a text very seldom make phone call. I have installed cel-fi and know I can make calls and go online worth every cent it cost.

Nik
NikNorthern Region, NSW

wham bam thank you ma'am

Great Product. Even somelone like me who breaks everything can install

We sat in a Telstra pocket of limited coverage. This product has dealt with the product, and allows my kids and wife to make the calls in the house, rather than on the street. I would highly recommend.

Jim
JimKergunyah

Not cheap but effective

Paul B.Cel-Fi

Gone from 0-1 bars to stable 4-5 bars, extremely happy!