Cel-Fi

Cel-Fi (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

Happy wife, happy .......!!!

I live in grays point , a suburb south of Sydney which borders on the national park. For six years, I have had good internet but no phone reception unless I venture to a certain spot in my backyard
That was, until now.
The Cel-Fi system was so easy to install and we now enjoy(at worst) 3 bars of reception on our mobiles with Optus as the carrier.
To add to my applause, the service that Cel-Fi provided was second to none.
Highly recommended, cannot fault.

Gregor B
Gregor BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Proper Set Up

Setting up a Cel-Fi involves a little bit of black art.

Because the units must receive and transmit at the same time on the same mobile frequency, keeping the units as far apart (radio wise) is important. Unfortunately, because the units talk to each other via WiFi, they need a good radio path between them to operate. Certainly, use of an external yagi improves this isolation because you are no longer using the internal antennas and it can be advantageous to use one, even where the window signal level is adequate, particularly when the units must be placed fairly close together.

Steohen S
Steohen SMelbourne, Victoria

Mobile phone reception in the home at last!

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Fix for Good for Mobile Coverage Problem for Melbourne City

I used to have coverage problems at my apartment in West Melbourne as I on ground floor. Thanks to Cel-Fi now I have full Telstra 3G service. I had this product for about 5-6 Months Now and I love it. Can't live without it easy to install well I did have to use an Window antenna attach to my glass baloney to feed the mobile signal from outside of my baloney. I would recommend this to everyone from metro to rural areas out there.
Mostly Reliable, Easy to Install Plug & Play
No 4G at least it does the job.

Amanda pacher
Amanda pacherSydney

Cel-Fi from Telstra Business Centre Bella Vista

I live in a regional area and the Cel-fi device has really assisted me with working from home, boosting both my inside mobile signal and my wireless device. I would reccommend this device to anyone that requires more consistent coverage inside your home or or office. The cost of missing calls far outweighs the cost of the device.
Extra coverage

What a relief !!

Michael
MichaelBerima

Best investment ever.

This Telstra celfi unit has so many benefits for people in poor reception areas it not only boosts your one bar reception to 5 bars in 5 minuets it also gives you good data speeds and faultless voice phone calls i cant say anything bad this product well done celfi..
Easy set up and it actually works

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

This device has changed our lives, I don't know how we lived without it

Before the Nextivity Cel-Fi Telstra Repeater we used to walk 70 Metres from our home to the Dam bank just to make or receive a Mobile phone call. Now we have reception around the house. We are now connect to the world more than ever. It has changed our lives. Thanks to Dorigo Consulting for installing the unit.
Convenient, Easy to install.

Great device

Device is very quick and easy to set up. Ended up getting full bars where I previously had none, which increased my battery life significantly. Surprisingly data seems to work well as well.
The range seems to be limited, but it covers the area we need it to work for.
Quick and easy set up
Price is a bit steep for domestic use

Awesome Product!

Lost so much business when I upgraded from iPhone 4S to the new iPhone 5S only to discover that in my workshop I had no coverage. Spoke to Jon at Pocketphone in Welshpool and he recommended the Cel-Fi repeater, it is like having my own phone tower inside my shed!
Fantastic product and amazing service from the Pocketphone team
reliable and worked seemlessly with no need for technological knowledge to install!

Mining 3G Extention Solution That Works!

We were recommended by the team at DiverseIT the Cel-Fi product for our mining camp 3G phone extender requirements. We were only receiving 1 bar of coverage when we stood in a specific area on our mine camp accommodation area, after the installation of the Cel-Fi product we are now getting improved signal strength plus we now can receive calls while in our accommodation rooms and recreation areas.
This simple but cost effective solution has given all of the teams great mobile phone overage to keep in touch at all times with our families while working remotely.
Simple to install and very inexpensive solution!

Cel-Fi lets me make calls

I got my Cel-Fi from Telaustralia for my Telstra mobile Reception for our farm near Mansfield in theVictoria. We can now make calls which was almost impossible before. We always got 1 or no bars but now get 3-4 bars all the time so we can keep in touch with our business.
Easy to use
Nothing wrong at all …may be a bit pricey

Makes life easy!

We live in a terrible "dead-spot" for mobile reception and relied upon car-kits installed in the house for our mobiles to be of any use. We installed Cel-Fi repeaters in our house and office and can now do away with the car-kits. Awesome product that we have been recommending to our friends in the same situation!!
Simple to set-up
Sometimes drops out and requires resetting

At last I have mobile coverage in my house

This is a product that can be legally used on the telstra mobile network. I now have mobile coverage in all parts of the house instaed of having to stand at the back fenceon a chair. I've been waiting for a product like this for years. It Is Magnificent Alan
It works and gives me mobile signal throughout the house

finally got money for value on my mobile plan !!!

What an awesome product we have now purchased three Cel-Fi mobile repeaters and have reccomended them to several people who have since gotten one!! Very simple to set-up and use. We did have to get and adapter from the city to connect to our external Yagi aerial, but unless the power goes out it's just great.
being able to get mobile service all the time is awesome i now actually get my money worth from my mobile plan and can have wireless boradband

Great for those with signal issues

This device is fantastic. Going from not having a single bar of service in the house to being able to surf the net and make calls has been awesome. We are using it without any external aerials and just focussed on correct placement. The LED display makes is very easy to decide where to put each unit and how well it is working.
Definitely a must have for someone who has signal issues at home and who would like to allow anyone in their household to get the benifit.
Great signal, easy to set up, good indication, ability for external antennea, allows everyone in the house to have the benifit.
A little bit expensive, but worth the money

Techinject got us reconnected to the world

Only 12km from a resonable sized town Antz Antenna's came out & checked the site recomended the cel-fi Techinject delivered beyond my expectations great to deal with a fellow farmer
This unit has allowed us to have phone & internet with no complicated set up it just works no more nights on the verandah trying to get reception
Simply plug in

Fantastic product that does as it promises.

We have two properties in very poor 3G reception areas. One is a large stone farm house and the other a light construction transportable house. Our Celfi units work fantastically in each. I have added a high gain external antenna for each which gives us a strong reliable signal. We hardly use our landline now as mobile coverage is excellent. We also use a 3G internet provider and the Celfi has improved connection speed and reliability. Our family would be lost with out these units.
Easy to setup.
A little expensive.

Works very well in poor 3G reception area.

The unit works exactly as advertised. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone with poor mobile phone reception. I have had it installed now for 12 months or so and can now consider doing away with my fixed line phone. I installed it myself and have had no need to contact anyone with any service issues.
Simple to set up, works great, can recommend.
Expensive through Telstra for , would like extra indoor coverage, is a second coverage unit an option. Would be a better investment if friends and family with other carriers could also get better reception in my home

Powertec Communications helped me out of a black hole !!!

Nextivity: Poor phone signal no brainer : )

On the edge of phone signal? Work in a shed or Atco hut, just want to text to say you'll be late for dinner?
Rather than walking to that special signal zone where you have to stand on one leg and hold your tongue in the right spot.....try Nextivity Cel-Fi.... true plug and play.
It will even hold up your data from flakey broken signal to rock solid.
See your customers face light up when you flick the switch and their phones start beeping!
This is one of the best gadgets to come on the market for a while for people in the bush.
Easy install

Cel Fi the Smart Antenna

Bought from the experts in the know (Mobile Extras in Osborne Park WA). I was very sceptical when told about this device but went ahead with the purchase. I cannot believe that instead sitting in the paddock with the cows to make a call I can now sit in the comfort of my own home and do what I need to do. Perfect :)

Telstra should really subsidise the device or at least let you pay it off.

Great device

I purchased the Cel-Fi repeater from ML Communications in Geraldton who were great in helping with a solution to my bad reception problem. The staff were very Knowledgeable and offered the Cel-Fi as a total solution for phone and data, The Installer set up the repeater with an external antenna and now my phone works anywhere in my house
Works brilliantly

db007
db007Adelaide

Piece of cake install! Set and forget

Our Organisation built a new 2 story multi-million dollar Aged Care facility and could not use our Telstra mobiles inside it! Other major Telco mobiles were all OK. Was directed to this product by a friend and couldn't be happier.
We now have 3 installed and the problems have gone away. Just too easy!
Setup was just turn on and watch the numbers.
Had to use 3 to cover 2 stories and the boss's office.

Wow!

Had huge troubles with my providers coverage in my area.
Brought one of the telstra celfi devices and wow! instant full coverage. I cant see why telstras coverage is so bad these days when there is devices like these around. Who ever thought of this device is a bloody legend.
Full coverage instantly! Whooo!