Cel-Fi

Cel-Fi (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

I have got telephone signal at last!

We purchased the Cel-Fi with little expectation of it working well. We were absolutely blown away by how good it actually is. The small things that we had previously taken for granted (phone signal) which we now appreciate a great deal more. Thank you for selling us an amazing product.
Reliable, easy to set up.

Fantastic No more aerials Yippee

Love this product which has enabled me to have a lot of more freedom and no more worries about being cut off. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. The product is nice and is compact so as it is not very noticeable in the rooms and can also be hidden.

Repeater sucess

With the Cel-Fi repeater I have managed to increase the mobile phone coverage so instead of 10 to 20 missed calls a day I now can answer them and it allows problems and questions to be answered immediately.
This is a great improvement that makes your operations a lot smoother and functional.
gives reliable and constant phone service

shelly
shellybarcaldine

Full signal strength at last thankyou!!!!

Highly recommend this product if you have a poor weak signal. We are in a rural area the box is able to pick up two bars the amplifier creates full signal strength throughout the house and even most of our yard, we can now make use of the Telstra mobile contract that we were paying for and could not use unable cancel contract and could not pick up any service, purchasing the cel-fi will pay for itself. Once again highly recommended
Reliable, great signal strength

Greg Parrott
Greg ParrottSydney, NSW

Fantastic Reception at last!

Works a Treat

Very frustratingly we were only getting one to two bars reception on our Telstra mobile phones. After talking to numerous Telstra branded outlets and antennae specialist shops, Cel-Fi came out as the most recommended. I live in Perth and the Cel-Fi was delivered to my door within 24hrs of ordering. Out of the box it took 5 mins to plug in, fire up and provide me with strong coverage throughout my house! Very happy.
Very easy to set up. Fast delivery.
Very expensive but works.

Liz
LizSouthwest, VIC

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

We have been to Telstra constantly about the poor reception of our mobile phones at home, as we work from home they are a tool that we need to work. From 1 bar reception to nothing in the house we now have 3 to 4 bars constantly, it is a shame that a friend had to tell us about this product as Telstra just said we can not help you as you live out of the reception area.
We have set up with the optional Nextivity Omni Directional Antenna and the ease of setting the unit up was a bonus, do not hesitate to purchase one of these units.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Great Product , fills the gap left by Telstra lack of mobile signal in our area

Our home is only 10 minutes drive from a major Queensland town but we have only very limited or zero mobile phone coverage and due to mine and my partners job comments we needed a better service , as Telstra haven't provided it we purchased a Cel-fi RS2 Booster which we have found to be a great product and met all our requirements as the sales person told us it would
Great Product

john
johnBargara, Queensland

Works well.

Considering the cost, the performance is quite good. Optus and Telstra signals have always been very problematic. Optus at least was happy to help, Telstra wanted 1600$ for a similar unit. Thank you to Network Communications located at Hinkler in Bundaberg, Casey went out on a limb for me, I'm happy with Cel-Fi, and the result.
easy to set up.
units seem to require a big distance between them to maximise signal, can be a problem, due to location of the best avaliable 3g signal.

AdamF
AdamFPerth

Really impressed!

I purchased one of these to install on one of our remote mine offices in Northern WA. I was really impressed by a number of things. Primarily, how easy it is to install. Once the antenna was up, the rest of the installation was literally plug and play. I was very happy to hear mobile phones going off and people exclaiming "hey, I've got 5 bars!" from practically no signal previously.
Ease of installation... couldn't be easier to get up and running.
Just make sure you plan ahead. The 2 boxes have to be placed a fair way apart from each other.

JeffSouthwest, VIC

Excellent but....

Trialled the Cel-Fi over a weekend. As I have no signal in the house I used an external 5db omni antennae and at the Cel-Fi window unit I had 2 bars and a signal of 8 ~ 9 on the coverage unit. Mobile went from no signal to 4 bars with excellent communication on it. The iPad went from no signal to fluctuating solid 3 to occasionally 4 bars but I could not get onto the internet. I use pre paid Telstra and had ample credit. Tried everything, moving both units several times but no changes, moved antennae location all to no avail. Currently on satellite internet and trying to move away from it hence the Cel-Fi trial.
Easy set up. Great mobile signal boost to allow using it.
Expensive. Can't understand why it would not connect to internet?

Cel-Fi
Paul B.Cel-Fi

Hi Jeff

I am wondering if your internet device is still connected on 4G instead of 3G. Cel-Fi doe snot support 4G. To solve this issue please call the Powertec Telecommunications support department and we will assist.

Jill
JillNorth Mackay

Can't live without my Cel-Fi

Since moving into our house 4 years ago we have had extremely pour reception on our mobiles, so much so that I complained to Telstra. They did a test and advised that we were in the middle of a pour reception area. After some research I purchased the Cel-Fi unit and the results were instant. Since then, no drop outs, clear reception, everything they promised. Yes, the price is rather high, but given that every phone call made or received dropped out prior to installing it, it is worth every cent.
Extremely reliable and does what it says it will do.

paul4577
paul4577Gold Coast

I now have Telstra Mobile Signal!!!

I suffer from poor mobile signal in my home, my signal is great outside but concrete walls stop the signal from coming inside. I bought this product, plugged it in and bam I have full signal. The product does exactly what is says on the box and I recommend it for this will poor signal. The price is a little high than I was wanting, but as I run my business from home it will pay for itself soon.
Boosted my signal as advertised
Price was a bit expective at around $780