Cel-Fi (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

Kat
KatHerbert

From zero/1 to 4 bars inside the house!

Located in rural Darwin region. We were lucky to get one bar of 3G on the windowsill in the living area and lots of dropped calls. With the cel-fi unit and an external antenna we now have 3-4 bars through the house and even 4G at times, and no more drop out. Would highly recommend and although expensive it is nice to be able to communicate with the outside world without having to go outside. The only issue I have is that even though you can turn the light off on the unit it sometimes turns itself back on for some reason (I haven't experienced any call problems but I wonder if this is related to the connection between to two units). Glad I didn't wait too long to buy this unit as it is amazing.

Paul B.Cel-Fi

Thanks Kat, thank you for the great review, glad it's working well. The LCD screen can come on if the wireless link between the units drop. Next time the LCD screen comes on check to see if there is a notification on the screen.

Farm useless mobile connection until I found Cel-Fi

At our farm near Seymour we have never been able to take mobile calls unless we walked up the hill to the shearing shed. Now with Cel-Fi my family are all very happy as not only can we make mobile calls with full bars on our phone they can now access Facebook !!! Thank you Cel-Fi

Evelyn
Evelyn

Excellent customer service! Dave from Powertec so helpful! had our faulty unit replaced and shipped from Gold Coast to Kuranda in less then 24 hours. We live in a rural area and have no mobile phone or internet reception with out the Nextivity cel fi we would be out of touch. Many thanks Dave

Andrew
AndrewNorth-West & West coast, TAS

better than nothing

When it works, which I admit is 90% of the time it is great, it gives a full 5 bars on my phone but it has a bad habit of just dropping out randomly.

Paul B.Cel-Fi

HI Andrew, please give our Powertec support department a call and we can try to assist with any drop outs you are experiencing.

Michele
MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more standing on one leg in the driveway

After putting up with little or no reception for twenty years due to as I've been told after many many hours on help desks that I live in a black spot
In the past, I've had to make and take calls in all weather conditions at my back door.
I finally gave in and paid for a cel-fi. What a crap I've been for being too stubborn to pay for it. I can now move around my home and be productive whilst working from home and making those sense of duty family phone calls. I've more than paid for it already with the increase in productivity whilst on the phone.

chockitti
chockittiWallsend

This is the new generation

The only thing you need is a place in your home that gets at least 1 bar of 3G or 4G signal in to enable the Cel-Fi to provide indoor coverage and enjoy having great mobile reception.le reception. No longer will you need to go outside or be in a certain room to make a phone call.
Using the Cel-Fi system your indoor mobile signal should be high and the battery will last longer for you to talk, check your Instagram and browse the internet.
Cel-Fi will amplify the mobile signal and increase your data speeds dramatically. Email, internet, video and social networking speeds will be like never before.

emkakel
emkakelAU

Fantastic product

We have a granny flat out the back of our house, and the wi-fi signal could only reach to one corner of the flat. With the Cel-Fi, we now get perfect signal throughout the flat. It was easy to install, and has also improved the speed of the internet within the house.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Brilliant product - brilliant outcome!

This product was recommended to us by a friend. We had one bar in and around the house on a good day, none on a cloudy day and we run a business from home. Order and delivery was simple and my technophobe husband was able to set it up without any assistance. Worked straight off and we now get full bar coverage in and around the house. Worth every dollar! I have since recommended Cel-fi to a colleague who has also moved to a dead coverage area in a rural area.

jo and greg
jo and gregemu downs

the best coverage

the service to start with was spot on and product works extremely well in our area in the country. we have recommended the product to friends in the area. we live in an old stone home on a farm and the coverage was very poor in the house our mobile phones needed to be in the kitchen window to have coverage. now we are able to have service at a range of about 50 metres around the home

Find out how Cel-Fi compares to other Electronics

Great when you work in a fridge

Our office is in a shed and surrounded by cool rooms, the Cel-Fi lifted the signal strength in the whole office so that all our staff can now take mobile calls in their offices at their desks rather standing in the reception area, which was the only place we got coverage previously.
Great idea - I thought it was a bit pricey when we first looked at it but now its in, it is money well spent.

So Far So Good

I have a flat metal roof and 2 concrete floors and live within 2km of 2 cell towers. The signal is very poor with two major carriers inside my home and outside as well. Within 1 hour of setting up I got signal that was usable in my home and it took another hour adjusting the position to optimise the signal and aesthetic appearance. So far I am very pleased with the result as I can make and receive phone calls and text . I don't rely on mobile data and have home adsl and wifi instead as Optus only permits 3G on this device. I did not require an external antennae.
I am very satisfied with the ease of installation and simplicity of operation of the device.

Great Product

Our house has a metal roof with very thick old insulation beneath it. In doors we could only get 1 bar on 3G, if that, on answering the phone the person on the other end could not hear us, so outside we went.
On fitting Cel-Fi 3G we now have 4/5 bar all over.

David Mac
David MacBarcaldine

Just on the edge of mobile reception and even without an external aerial, we have full signal throughout the homestead.
I wish I had heard of and purchased this item much sooner

Banter in the Bush

I cannot believe that we have gone so long with such a crap service that just didn't work all the time or worked so very slowly. The signal was atrocious as we live in rural Far North QLD. Now the same service is fantastic with the new Cel-Fi installed. Probably have to double the data usage but happy to do so.

Lenore
LenoreKalbarri

Reliable

Our Cel-fi, connected to a Yagi antenna is providing us with 3- 5 bars after almost no reception with only one bar on the best days.

JohnS
JohnSBusselton

I should have installed years ago

Cascades district between Ravensthorpe & Esperance WA. Hit & miss 3G reception at best.
Installed Yagi ariel & Cel-fi unit. (installed inside, near windows, at opposite ends of the house)
Increased signal strength Inside large bedroom homestead from 2bars up to 4 &/or 5bars,
Outside building, to a distance of 15m, from 2 to up to 3 &/or 4 bars
"Very Happy Jan"

Life changing. Now can use our data from our mobile phones at our business & home

So easy to install, just a couple of minutes. We never had enough internet and would spend the last 14 days of slow internet, now other members of our house and visitors will be able to access their phones including their own data.
My mobile phone no longer needs to sit in the laundry, it can be used 24/7. A great piece of technology!

whaty a difference

has boosted my signal for 1 bar to 5 bar 3G Working for home and not having drop outs is a real bonus

Sarah R
Sarah RBeelbangera

From 1 to 5 Bars YAY!

We live in an area with very patchy service. In the house the mobile phones would constantly drop out as the service would come and go. After installing Cel-Fi we know have 5 bar service throughout our entire house. We are very happy with the product.

Di K
Di KWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yahoo have phone service

Having moved from the Gold Coast to Glenwood where coverage is sometimes none existent, we now have 3 to 4 bars. We are currently building a house, but living in a caravan, if the builder cannot contact you! Who knows what your house would look like!!

Works well

Just moved to bushy area with very weak signal. With a home business, mobile reception is crucial. I was a little sceptical but the Cel-fi has definately improved the signal immensely. Still not perfect but going from no signal or one bar to three or four bars is a great improvement. Well worth the money.v

Much better thanks!

After living here in the Perth Hills for 5 1/2 years we now have mobile coverage thanks to Cel-Fi. Using an omni-directional antenna we still only have partial coverage throughout the house but that is so much better than before. I may investigate a Yagi antenna in the future but for now I am happy!

JohnnyH
JohnnyHBeechworth

The difference is astounding!

Amazing

Internet and mobile service has improved immensely. I am now able to acces mobile service inside and Internet is so much faster

Helped significantly

Great!! Didn't have signal in our house on the farm unless we stood by the window, but now full signal.