Cel-Fi

Cel-Fi (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

finally got money for value on my mobile plan !!!

What an awesome product we have now purchased three Cel-Fi mobile repeaters and have reccomended them to several people who have since gotten one!! Very simple to set-up and use. We did have to get and adapter from the city to connect to our external Yagi aerial, but unless the power goes out it's just great.
being able to get mobile service all the time is awesome i now actually get my money worth from my mobile plan and can have wireless boradband

Great for those with signal issues

This device is fantastic. Going from not having a single bar of service in the house to being able to surf the net and make calls has been awesome. We are using it without any external aerials and just focussed on correct placement. The LED display makes is very easy to decide where to put each unit and how well it is working.
Definitely a must have for someone who has signal issues at home and who would like to allow anyone in their household to get the benifit.
Great signal, easy to set up, good indication, ability for external antennea, allows everyone in the house to have the benifit.
A little bit expensive, but worth the money

Techinject got us reconnected to the world

Only 12km from a resonable sized town Antz Antenna's came out & checked the site recomended the cel-fi Techinject delivered beyond my expectations great to deal with a fellow farmer
This unit has allowed us to have phone & internet with no complicated set up it just works no more nights on the verandah trying to get reception
Simply plug in

Fantastic product that does as it promises.

We have two properties in very poor 3G reception areas. One is a large stone farm house and the other a light construction transportable house. Our Celfi units work fantastically in each. I have added a high gain external antenna for each which gives us a strong reliable signal. We hardly use our landline now as mobile coverage is excellent. We also use a 3G internet provider and the Celfi has improved connection speed and reliability. Our family would be lost with out these units.
Easy to setup.
A little expensive.

Find out how Cel-Fi compares to other Electronics

Works very well in poor 3G reception area.

The unit works exactly as advertised. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone with poor mobile phone reception. I have had it installed now for 12 months or so and can now consider doing away with my fixed line phone. I installed it myself and have had no need to contact anyone with any service issues.
Simple to set up, works great, can recommend.
Expensive through Telstra for , would like extra indoor coverage, is a second coverage unit an option. Would be a better investment if friends and family with other carriers could also get better reception in my home

Powertec Communications helped me out of a black hole !!!

Nextivity: Poor phone signal no brainer : )

On the edge of phone signal? Work in a shed or Atco hut, just want to text to say you'll be late for dinner?
Rather than walking to that special signal zone where you have to stand on one leg and hold your tongue in the right spot.....try Nextivity Cel-Fi.... true plug and play.
It will even hold up your data from flakey broken signal to rock solid.
See your customers face light up when you flick the switch and their phones start beeping!
This is one of the best gadgets to come on the market for a while for people in the bush.
Easy install

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Cel Fi the Smart Antenna

Bought from the experts in the know (Mobile Extras in Osborne Park WA). I was very sceptical when told about this device but went ahead with the purchase. I cannot believe that instead sitting in the paddock with the cows to make a call I can now sit in the comfort of my own home and do what I need to do. Perfect :)

Telstra should really subsidise the device or at least let you pay it off.

Great device

I purchased the Cel-Fi repeater from ML Communications in Geraldton who were great in helping with a solution to my bad reception problem. The staff were very Knowledgeable and offered the Cel-Fi as a total solution for phone and data, The Installer set up the repeater with an external antenna and now my phone works anywhere in my house
Works brilliantly

db007
db007Adelaide

Piece of cake install! Set and forget

Our Organisation built a new 2 story multi-million dollar Aged Care facility and could not use our Telstra mobiles inside it! Other major Telco mobiles were all OK. Was directed to this product by a friend and couldn't be happier.
We now have 3 installed and the problems have gone away. Just too easy!
Setup was just turn on and watch the numbers.
Had to use 3 to cover 2 stories and the boss's office.

Wow!

Had huge troubles with my providers coverage in my area.
Brought one of the telstra celfi devices and wow! instant full coverage. I cant see why telstras coverage is so bad these days when there is devices like these around. Who ever thought of this device is a bloody legend.
Full coverage instantly! Whooo!

Brilliant product!

It is rare to find a product that is so easy to install and lives up to the hype! I had virtually no range in my house, just one shaky bar at one window, that was iffy at best. I have gone from that to 4 - 5 full bars of reception. Very very good product and worth the money.
Very easy to install and works really well.

Great Product - dramatically improved reception

I like many was dubious as to the abilities of this product having had poor reception at home for many years. I was astounded at how easy this product was to setup and how much my reception was significantly improved. I can now make and receive calls inside my house. A first since we moved in over 5 years ago.
It simply works and easy to setup

Laurie - Wakerley
Laurie - WakerleySouth East Queensland, QLD

No more standing outside in the rain and mosquitos

After years of having to go outside to make and answer calls I got the Cel-Fi and now have coverage in every room of the house. The receiver had to go next to the only window where I could get reception and the booster in the middle of the house. Now we all have 3-5 bars everywhere and no more dropped calls. Crazy expensive but worth it when I remember how I used to stand under the eaves outside, even when it was raining.

Expensiveeeee

Excellent and simple, just plug it in and away it goes. For years now I have had good mobile coverage outdoors but very poor or no coverage indoors, so I bought a Cel-Fi, plugged it in and now have perfect indoor coverage. It also comes with an connector for high gain external antenna if needed.
Simple, easy setup

Lynnburn
LynnburnSouthwest, VIC

Perfect Product - just plug it in and 5 bars appear!

Betty
BettyBaldersleigh

Rural reception miracle

Without our Cel-fi our mobile and internet reception is almost non existent. The proverbial stand on one leg facing due north and balance device on nose to try and get any reception. With cel -fi we have 5 bars with excellent mobile reception and fast internet service. We can't thank you enough for this product which has saved our sanity.
Really easy to set up and to use

Made our lives so much easier!!

We live in Central West NSW on a phone .in an isolated area- and are in a marginal area - the big hills around us stop the signal!We used to "hunt the house" for a bar or two and not move!!!!Since we discovered and bought Cel - Fi repeater,no more hunting the elusive bar!!!!Now when our landline goes down we are no longer with out a phone! So much safer for us now !!!thank you so much!!!
Easy to set up, mobile coverage in our house !!
Expensive but worth it for us to have this security and contactability

Just brilliant

Hi before I got cel-fi I didn't even want to make a phone call it would drop out I got sick off people on the other end telling me I can't here you and hanging up it was just terrible now I have cel-fi brilliant I can talk for as long as I like never had that problem since I would highly recommend to anyone that has a reception problem you won't regret it
Just so reliable

Great

We installed a cel fi unit for our Optus mobiles in our home on the Eyre peninsula, SA. Easy to set up and instantly increased our signal. From 1 or no bars to 3 and 4. We did require an antenna though. Signal on the coverage unit goes between 1 and 7 so it fluctuates quite a bit. And once we get to the other end of the house (probly 10 metres) signal is basically back to normal so the signal boosted is generally pretty localised. We also use a 3g modem and it works well. Very happy not to need different Internet and home phone!
Easy to set up. Instant coverage boosted
Expensive, limited coverage area

Really good product

In a very marginal area around Dirranbandi, Qld, and the cel-fi repeator took us into the mobile world with a bang. A bit costly with a directional yagi and 50m of low loss cable, but performed beautifully...highly recommend this to anyone in a regional area with limited coverage. Fantastic Product.

Safe, Secure, Cant live without it !

Had limited if any signal at our property at Bondoola on the Cap Coast. Was very concerned from a security and safety point of view. Now I have a signal all the time, can receive or make calls at any time, inside or outside and our IPads and laptops work brilliantly . Would recommend this to anyone who has a problem with reception. I feel safe when I am at home on my own or babysitting the G Babies with a strong signal now. Easy to set up as well as an added bonus
Simplicity in setting it up and virtually forgetting about it !!

Cel-Fi is that good we are getting another 4 more for all of our farms

Telephone / 3G reception has forever been poor at our farm. This issues has been exacerbated since switching to iphones. Prior to getting the Cel-Fi our iphones would be drained of battery in half a day just from searching for connection. Since installing Cel-Fi we can walk around our large shed and get crystal clear reception all day long. After a full day the battery is at 60%+ and people have been able to call me at any time of the day.
These are excellent and I am ordering these for all of our farms.
Perfect crystal clear reception.
We have zero complaints.

There is no easier device to setup, you plug them in, and your done.

Was a bit skeptical on whether the Cel-Fi would actually work. I had no mobile service inside the house, but managed 1-2 bars outside. Setup the Cel-Fi turned it on and now I can roam the whole house with no drop outs.
It's an excellent device on it's own. I have now connected an external antenna and have full mobile service.
Easy setup. Plug in and forget about it.

Sharath
SharathSydney

Cel-Fi

This is fantastic product with endless possibilities. Easy to install and useful everywhere. I never realised that using a repeater is that easy and straight forward. I use to have a very low signal in my house. And when i installed cel-fi with omni antenna, the signal was blasting everywhere in the house.