Cel-Fi

Cel-Fi (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

Nextivity: Poor phone signal no brainer : )

On the edge of phone signal? Work in a shed or Atco hut, just want to text to say you'll be late for dinner?
Rather than walking to that special signal zone where you have to stand on one leg and hold your tongue in the right spot.....try Nextivity Cel-Fi.... true plug and play.
It will even hold up your data from flakey broken signal to rock solid.
See your customers face light up when you flick the switch and their phones start beeping!
This is one of the best gadgets to come on the market for a while for people in the bush.
Easy install

Cel Fi the Smart Antenna

Bought from the experts in the know (Mobile Extras in Osborne Park WA). I was very sceptical when told about this device but went ahead with the purchase. I cannot believe that instead sitting in the paddock with the cows to make a call I can now sit in the comfort of my own home and do what I need to do. Perfect :)

Telstra should really subsidise the device or at least let you pay it off.

Great device

I purchased the Cel-Fi repeater from ML Communications in Geraldton who were great in helping with a solution to my bad reception problem. The staff were very Knowledgeable and offered the Cel-Fi as a total solution for phone and data, The Installer set up the repeater with an external antenna and now my phone works anywhere in my house
Works brilliantly

db007
db007Adelaide

Piece of cake install! Set and forget

Our Organisation built a new 2 story multi-million dollar Aged Care facility and could not use our Telstra mobiles inside it! Other major Telco mobiles were all OK. Was directed to this product by a friend and couldn't be happier.
We now have 3 installed and the problems have gone away. Just too easy!
Setup was just turn on and watch the numbers.
Had to use 3 to cover 2 stories and the boss's office.

Wow!

Had huge troubles with my providers coverage in my area.
Brought one of the telstra celfi devices and wow! instant full coverage. I cant see why telstras coverage is so bad these days when there is devices like these around. Who ever thought of this device is a bloody legend.
Full coverage instantly! Whooo!

Brilliant product!

It is rare to find a product that is so easy to install and lives up to the hype! I had virtually no range in my house, just one shaky bar at one window, that was iffy at best. I have gone from that to 4 - 5 full bars of reception. Very very good product and worth the money.
Very easy to install and works really well.

Great Product - dramatically improved reception

I like many was dubious as to the abilities of this product having had poor reception at home for many years. I was astounded at how easy this product was to setup and how much my reception was significantly improved. I can now make and receive calls inside my house. A first since we moved in over 5 years ago.
It simply works and easy to setup

Laurie - Wakerley
Laurie - Wakerley

No more standing outside in the rain and mosquitos

After years of having to go outside to make and answer calls I got the Cel-Fi and now have coverage in every room of the house. The receiver had to go next to the only window where I could get reception and the booster in the middle of the house. Now we all have 3-5 bars everywhere and no more dropped calls. Crazy expensive but worth it when I remember how I used to stand under the eaves outside, even when it was raining.

Expensiveeeee

Excellent and simple, just plug it in and away it goes. For years now I have had good mobile coverage outdoors but very poor or no coverage indoors, so I bought a Cel-Fi, plugged it in and now have perfect indoor coverage. It also comes with an connector for high gain external antenna if needed.
Simple, easy setup

Lynnburn
LynnburnSouthwest, VIC

Perfect Product - just plug it in and 5 bars appear!

Betty
BettyBaldersleigh

Rural reception miracle

Without our Cel-fi our mobile and internet reception is almost non existent. The proverbial stand on one leg facing due north and balance device on nose to try and get any reception. With cel -fi we have 5 bars with excellent mobile reception and fast internet service. We can't thank you enough for this product which has saved our sanity.
Really easy to set up and to use

Made our lives so much easier!!

We live in Central West NSW on a phone .in an isolated area- and are in a marginal area - the big hills around us stop the signal!We used to "hunt the house" for a bar or two and not move!!!!Since we discovered and bought Cel - Fi repeater,no more hunting the elusive bar!!!!Now when our landline goes down we are no longer with out a phone! So much safer for us now !!!thank you so much!!!
Easy to set up, mobile coverage in our house !!
Expensive but worth it for us to have this security and contactability

Just brilliant

Hi before I got cel-fi I didn't even want to make a phone call it would drop out I got sick off people on the other end telling me I can't here you and hanging up it was just terrible now I have cel-fi brilliant I can talk for as long as I like never had that problem since I would highly recommend to anyone that has a reception problem you won't regret it
Just so reliable

Great

We installed a cel fi unit for our Optus mobiles in our home on the Eyre peninsula, SA. Easy to set up and instantly increased our signal. From 1 or no bars to 3 and 4. We did require an antenna though. Signal on the coverage unit goes between 1 and 7 so it fluctuates quite a bit. And once we get to the other end of the house (probly 10 metres) signal is basically back to normal so the signal boosted is generally pretty localised. We also use a 3g modem and it works well. Very happy not to need different Internet and home phone!
Easy to set up. Instant coverage boosted
Expensive, limited coverage area

Really good product

In a very marginal area around Dirranbandi, Qld, and the cel-fi repeator took us into the mobile world with a bang. A bit costly with a directional yagi and 50m of low loss cable, but performed beautifully...highly recommend this to anyone in a regional area with limited coverage. Fantastic Product.

Safe, Secure, Cant live without it !

Had limited if any signal at our property at Bondoola on the Cap Coast. Was very concerned from a security and safety point of view. Now I have a signal all the time, can receive or make calls at any time, inside or outside and our IPads and laptops work brilliantly . Would recommend this to anyone who has a problem with reception. I feel safe when I am at home on my own or babysitting the G Babies with a strong signal now. Easy to set up as well as an added bonus
Simplicity in setting it up and virtually forgetting about it !!

Cel-Fi is that good we are getting another 4 more for all of our farms

Telephone / 3G reception has forever been poor at our farm. This issues has been exacerbated since switching to iphones. Prior to getting the Cel-Fi our iphones would be drained of battery in half a day just from searching for connection. Since installing Cel-Fi we can walk around our large shed and get crystal clear reception all day long. After a full day the battery is at 60%+ and people have been able to call me at any time of the day.
These are excellent and I am ordering these for all of our farms.
Perfect crystal clear reception.
We have zero complaints.

There is no easier device to setup, you plug them in, and your done.

Was a bit skeptical on whether the Cel-Fi would actually work. I had no mobile service inside the house, but managed 1-2 bars outside. Setup the Cel-Fi turned it on and now I can roam the whole house with no drop outs.
It's an excellent device on it's own. I have now connected an external antenna and have full mobile service.
Easy setup. Plug in and forget about it.

Sharath
SharathSydney

Cel-Fi

This is fantastic product with endless possibilities. Easy to install and useful everywhere. I never realised that using a repeater is that easy and straight forward. I use to have a very low signal in my house. And when i installed cel-fi with omni antenna, the signal was blasting everywhere in the house.

This is excellent! 100% Better!

The coverage is excellent I can get signal all through my entire house now!! No missed important calls any more! Thankyou! Amiazing how two small black boxes connected via wireless signal can make better coverage all over! Great because they are not to big to place anywhere around the house on any shelves or cupboard tops.
Excellent coverage and really reliable..
If the power goes out it resets itself and you have to connect both the antenna for optimum signal and greater coverage!

I have got telephone signal at last!

We purchased the Cel-Fi with little expectation of it working well. We were absolutely blown away by how good it actually is. The small things that we had previously taken for granted (phone signal) which we now appreciate a great deal more. Thank you for selling us an amazing product.
Reliable, easy to set up.

Fantastic No more aerials Yippee

Love this product which has enabled me to have a lot of more freedom and no more worries about being cut off. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. The product is nice and is compact so as it is not very noticeable in the rooms and can also be hidden.

Repeater sucess

With the Cel-Fi repeater I have managed to increase the mobile phone coverage so instead of 10 to 20 missed calls a day I now can answer them and it allows problems and questions to be answered immediately.
This is a great improvement that makes your operations a lot smoother and functional.
gives reliable and constant phone service

shelly
shellybarcaldine

Full signal strength at last thankyou!!!!

Highly recommend this product if you have a poor weak signal. We are in a rural area the box is able to pick up two bars the amplifier creates full signal strength throughout the house and even most of our yard, we can now make use of the Telstra mobile contract that we were paying for and could not use unable cancel contract and could not pick up any service, purchasing the cel-fi will pay for itself. Once again highly recommended
Reliable, great signal strength

Greg Parrott
Greg ParrottSydney, NSW

Fantastic Reception at last!