Cel-Fi

See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cel-Fi

AN U.
AN U.South East Queensland, QLD

Needs to be installed correctly

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,234.00.

bob
bobNorthern Region, NSW

Thought I had bought a lemon! Stay away from POWERTEC!

Purchased in February 2021.

JasonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Info from a Professional Installer

The fact of the matter is a lot of people buys these CelFi Units and install them selves. if you don’t understand how RF works Antenna separation ect. You will never get them to work properly, I have installed many of these devices and the customer has always been happy with the result and I as well. So do your self a favour get a qualified installer to take care of the job for you, and if you have had it installed by professional installer and it’s not working satisfactory go back and demand it to be rectified.

Find out how Cel-Fi compares to other Electronics

Travelling in our van and works can fantastic.

So simple and works. Plugged in aeriels, downloaded Wave app to Reno Oppo and S10. Registered device, synced phones, got 5 bars.
Great product, highly recommend to increase signal.
We wifi to Telstra TV box from phones and hasn't missed a beat. Only have the mini aerial atm.

Purchased in February 2020 for $720.00.

At last my other devices get signal from my phone

Purchased in January 2020 at Telstra Centro Gympie for $816.00.

Tony
TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well how about that

I bought a Cel-Fi Telstra fitted to a 2016 Falcon and my phone is a Samsung Note 8.
I had a major project that required a lot of discussion. I was in Toowoomba and was travelling to Caboolture for a function. I departed Toowoomba tracking north through Highfields to Hampton, turned right across the range to Esk turned left and tracked to just north of Toogoolowah then right on the back road around Somerset to Kilcoy then over the hills down to Caboolture.
I held one conversation the entire way and did not drop out once.
Holy snapping duck poop Batperson.....
These things are just bloody brilliant. Sort of like the good old days when you could attach an external antenna to your Nokia but you don't have to plug it in.

Purchased in March 2019 for $995.00.

Frankie93
Frankie93Perth, WA

We Can Now Use Our Mobiles at Home

Purchased in February 2019.

Colin
ColinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great little unit

MarkP
MarkPBoronia

Works as advertised.

Installed a Cell-Fi Go Marine kit today at lake Eildon. Worked as advertised from 1 bar to 4 bars on IPhone X on 4G. Very Happy with the system along with the boats parked next to me who also now have cell service.

Big Kev
Big KevMelbourne

Life saver in remote areas

I have the mobile version fitted to my Landcruiser, truckers edge antenna on the roof with a folding mount and the cel-fi unit under my drivers seat. In areas where the signal strength wavers between nothing and one bar I am getting 3 to 4 bars on my iPhone. I go from virtually no ability to use the internet to browsing and uploading videos of my trip to the WA goldfields.
If there is no signal at all don’t expect miracles.. 10 x nothing is nothing, but if you have even a hint of a signal this unit rocks. All my travel companions gather round my cruiser at the camp site. :)

Brilliant this has changed everything!

We only had one bar of 3G on our kitchen windowsill on a good day. We live in a old very large homestead with thick stone walls.
We now have full 4G power Throughout the house and for a good 50m or more around the outside. This brilliant system has changed everything.. We can now run our business without interruptions. Definelty worth doing.

Stew MckenzieNarrogin

Excellent product and very happy.

We have had our first unit now for a couple of months. Where there is no signal the unit still searches and has still maintained Apple Music and Spotify. Switching the unit to 3G has enabled more signal boost than running in 4G as the unit will drop in and out while searching.
Very happy with the product and the signal boost we have gained from it.
We are now looking forward to the rest of our fleet getting the Cel Fi ago units installed.

Paul B.Cel-Fi

Thanks for your feedback.

Stew Mckenzie

You are more than welcome, I know that off the back of this review and off the back of having this unit in my work ute, I have helped sell 9 in car units and 3 home based units.

Question about cel-fi

We live in a rural area in Queensland 80ks from the closest town. We get full service coverage 12ks from the house and We get service now and then but not all the time in our house but will it still work?

Paul B.Cel-Fi

Hi Flick. Cel-Fi needs one bar of signal to work. With the signal dropping in and out, you would need to purchase a lpda or yagi antenna to bring the signal in from outside and to get full optimisation. Hope that helps.

Kat
KatHerbert

From zero/1 to 4 bars inside the house!

Located in rural Darwin region. We were lucky to get one bar of 3G on the windowsill in the living area and lots of dropped calls. With the cel-fi unit and an external antenna we now have 3-4 bars through the house and even 4G at times, and no more drop out. Would highly recommend and although expensive it is nice to be able to communicate with the outside world without having to go outside. The only issue I have is that even though you can turn the light off on the unit it sometimes turns itself back on for some reason (I haven't experienced any call problems but I wonder if this is related to the connection between to two units). Glad I didn't wait too long to buy this unit as it is amazing.

Paul B.Cel-Fi

Thanks Kat, thank you for the great review, glad it's working well. The LCD screen can come on if the wireless link between the units drop. Next time the LCD screen comes on check to see if there is a notification on the screen.

Farm useless mobile connection until I found Cel-Fi

At our farm near Seymour we have never been able to take mobile calls unless we walked up the hill to the shearing shed. Now with Cel-Fi my family are all very happy as not only can we make mobile calls with full bars on our phone they can now access Facebook !!! Thank you Cel-Fi

adrian
adrianasked

Hello . When travelling in remote areas is it better to switch the unit to 3g or leave it on auto to get the best boost of phone signal/data . Thanks

Brett
Brettasked

I purchased the CelFi Go pack from Telstra shop and sales assistant that offered little advice about self install, was actually more keen to sign me up on a plan when I said I would purchase outright.
My install question relates to the donor antenna. What is the recommended way to attach the small antenna to the roof and/or roof rack of my Ford ranger? I can’t find any fixing holes or suggested ways to attach to my vehicle. At this stage I’m thinking either silicone or strong Velcro. Any suggestions?

Andy R.
Andy R.asked

Looking for an installer near Pomona, Noosa Hinterland.
Wondering about the range of these and also if they can be directed or strung together.
Also wondering about the 5G version availability and performance.

Andy you can contact me for any info I cover Gympie to the Sunshine coast

Look up RADIO COMM Gympie you will find my number or its on my profile photo cheers

www.radiocomm.net.au

Get an answer from our members and Cel-Fi representatives