• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Samir B.

Samir B.Perth, WA

Great start for our new home

My wife and I met Scott Lewis in one of their display homes, and since then had a very positive journey. This house is our first build, so we had tons of questions. He went through all the details with us, visited different display homes and helped us with many decisions. We just finished the prestart and looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Yuan P.

Yuan P.Perth, WA

All things are possible with Celebration

Well organised, the team who held us were very updated and were well working. While we were choosing the materials for our home they gave us ideas before the pre-start meeting. We are happy about the cost because not much upgrading the materials. There is no hesitation with Celebration builder.

Structural Integrity
Construction End DateOctober 2021

This is perfect for the price

Very good value and quality for money . Also , the build time offered is amazing and much shorter as compare to other builders . Cant wait to see the final product and how much time they will take to build.
We are very impressed by our sales consultant Cameron Illingworth the way he explained things to us . He kept us entertained by his natural spontaneous sense of humor, well done mate .

Construction End DateMay 2022

Brian C.

Brian C.Perth, WA

Great Service

I would like to say many big thanks to Mr. Jason Kelsall for helping us to build our dream house. Building with Celebration Homes thru Jason makes a lot easier for us. He explains everything thoroughly. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Jason to my friends who are planning to build their new house as well. He is highly recommended, very professional, and easily approach. And also he’s easy to call anytime for any inquiry! Thank you Jason. Hope this harmonious relationship will continue. Cheers!

Clint81

Clint81Perth, WA

I'm so happy I chose Pryness and Celebration Homes

It's obviously a huge decision building a new home but Pryncess has made me feel really comfortable through it all. The whole process has felt really personal. I'd spoken with other builders previously and it always felt a bit sales like and sometimes even pushy. It just felt right with Pryness. I can't thank you enough. I would definitely recommend Pryncess and Celebration homes to anybody thinking aboit building a new home

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Steve G

Steve GPerth, WA

Awesome Start of the Ball Rolling

We are at the starting phase but so far it has been great. The selection of the house plans, extras and the costing has been easy to read and work out as we move through. Pryncess has been responsive and always happy to make and changes. She really helps us to make the plan perfect for our future home. Fingers crossed the build goes this smooth and it will happy days!

Layla

LaylaPerth, WA

Never build with this company

Dushyant B.

Dushyant B.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Started the homebuilding process with Steve Johnston. Steve was very friendly and made sure as first home buyers we understood all the processes. He accommodated all our requests, and was amazing throughout the process.
We went to prestart with Jenna botica, and she was very friendly and patient with us while we made our selection.
At settlement stage now, can't wait for construction to begin.

Over the Moon

Cameron Illingworth has made my families dreams a reality. We didn't believe it could happen for us and he went above and beyond to make sure it did. He guided us throughout the whole process, gave us options and went that extra mile. We are beyond thankful to you Cameron.

Vignes

VignesPerth, WA

Great experience with genuine care for customers

Fanstastic experience and building home was made look very easy by wonderful home consultant Pryncess. Her energy, flexibility and enthusiasm are highly commendable as it really helped me to make quick informed decisions all by through online video conversation. Overall, I believe Celebration Home as a business is definitely customer eccentric and I am looking forward to this new exciting journey!

John Freyman

John FreymanPerth, WA

The Key to celebrate.....

Since first time that we meet Quentin Smith Mr “Q”man , he was pretty easy to dealing with , he was very approachable and he did everything as he promised .

Thanks Melissa Luxford for all support and patience during our pre-start .

Thanks Ivan Gavran For you professionalism especially when we need to take any decisions in regards our finance.

Definitely I Highly recommend this team, you would never be in such a professional hands.

We are very excited to keep our construction journey guide with the best hands .

Thanks Cellebration Team.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Amazing start to our future home

We have just started our home building journey, its the first time we've ever thought it may be a possibility for us to own and even build our own home. My husband and I walked in to the Harvey display house in Aveley with our intentions on just looking and getting ideas, we met the amazing Chris Belke there and he instantly put our minds at ease with all our questions and showed us how very possible this venture could be for us. From the get go, Chris has been amazing, reassuring when we hit a block and so so helpful! We can't wait to continue on our building journey with Chris! Thank you for helping make our dreams become a reality!

Chazz Sharp

Chazz SharpPerth, WA

Amazing!!

I went head first into the decision of building my first home with little knowledge. I was privileged to have met Cameron at a display home. He helped me through the stressful pre-start process by going through every little detail and providing me with all the information in a way that I could understand. I can’t wait to see the end result!!

Marc

MarcPerth, WA

Makes the building process so much easier

We did our pre start selection with Kristy and she was of great help. She was very knowledgeable and made the cost as clear as possible. She contacted all different departments straight away for anything that needed confirmation and informed us of what possibilities were there and what the cost would be. We got explained everything properly and presented us with our options and cost promptly making it a lot easier for us to finalise everything and move to construction stage within budget. Thanks for your help. Made our pre start stress-free.

daniel a.

daniel a.Perth, WA

No pushy and friendly service

As a first timer building a house, I visited 3 or 4 different builder and didn't have a clue which one should I select, Sean made the difference with his particular no pushy and friendly style. He has came up with good solution for every detail I want on my new house, always been on top of the process making sure everything is on track. Definitely I recommend him and will build again with him.

Outstanding work

From meeting the sales consultant at the display home to meeting in person nothing was any trouble for her. So pleased at this early stage. She explained everything very clearly and was happy to answer all questions. She understood all my needs in the build and was happy to change anything I wanted to change.

Construction End DateMarch 2022

Excellent service

Although I'm in the early stages of my offer, Hannah Summerville has been great and very informative, we have put a great package together. Well recomended for her great service, right Down to the finance options and finding a suitable house land package. Cant fault the service provided by celebration homes

Outstanding Customer Service – Thank you Bill

As first home builders, my partner and I have highly valued working with consultant Bill Singh who’s consistently provided outstanding customer service throughout our journey so far. We’ve really admired Bill’s passion for the job, positivity, and switched-on intelligence. We’ve also valued his exceptional work ethic and how approachable and easy he’s been to communicate with. Bill has just been an all-round amazing support to us, offering great suggestions, helping with the design and contract, and always providing answers to our queries so promptly. We’re so glad to have placed our trust and confidence in Bill and Celebration Homes, and look forward to the rest of our building journey.

Josua Josol

Josua JosolPerth, WA

Straight Arrow

It is been a smooth deal with Jason Kelsal,helping and assisting us to our building process.The Product presentation and the building time frame,explanation is very easy to comprehend. Also Jason is very easy to deal with, always on time,in terms of answering all our queries. Like a straight arrow that goes straight to its target

Vishal K.

Vishal K.Perth, WA

Perfect Start to Our New Home

My partner and I were looking for our new home design and came across The Celebration Homes design. We liked two of their layouts and eventually finalised one which met our criteria. Sean was extremely patient with our questions and always provided us with prompt responses and suggestions. He has been a great ambassador for the company. We are very excited and cant wait to see our new home. Thank you Sean and The Celebration Homes team.

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.