4.9

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Happy to build with them again

Excellent customer service, always friendly and professional. Very happy with the experienced and knowledgeable trades. Happy to build next house with them. They know what they're doing and I'd be happy to approach them if I were to build again. Also the follow up communication is also prompt and professional.

Ashlee Dean

Ashlee DeanPerth, WA

Love our new home

Our first home is the best and what we wanted, it went up very quickly only 8/9 months with no delays with COVID. We love how it’s open plan living and a big kitchen. The costs has always being the same, never went over our budget. Love our new home.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Everything was so much easier than I ever thought it would be!

Fantastic Communication and build

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Looking for a home builder dont go past Celebrations

Brendan

BrendanPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

My experience building with Celebration Homes has been bloody awesome! From selecting/coming up with the ideal home design that suited my needs with Nat, to Prestart with the knowledgable laddies in the office all the way through to the new home presentation / key handover with my site manager Reece, I couldn’t fault the team at Celebrations. The quality and attention to detail is second to none.
Being kept in loop throughout the building journey and knowing what was coming up was definitely a highlight, gave me something to look forward too each fortnight. I’m absolutely stoked with the final product and am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

So happy with my new home!!

I am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home with! Quentin Smith was amazing at helping me bring my house plan to life and was also very responsive at any time of the day and even weekends.
My supervisor John was also the same, amazing at getting back to me and having all the jobs promptly actioned and completed! I would highly recommended building with Celebration Homes. Everyone comments on how high quality the build is and how beautiful my new home is! So Happy!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Tara

Tara Perth, WA

Been really happy with the build, only 2 items so far that need attention.

Really happy with the office team and email replies, really happy with our building supervisor.
We have a crack in our kitchen top that needs fixing by The Maker and they also had to replace the cupboards as they were a different colour. One power point tripped the house and we need this replaced.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Luke Quinny

Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Brilliant Customer Service From Start to Finish

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Th best experience as first home buyers!

Everything from the beginning to the end was such a smooth experience. Everyone is so helpful and are able to respond to any concerns very quickly. We were lucky enough to have Quentin as our consultant he made everything very easy, got back to us promptly and I couldn’t recommend him enough! Our house is absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Celebration Homes for such an amazing experience!

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Colin and Reece's service has been just extraordinary!

Keeley M.

Keeley M.South West, WA

First Home Builders - Keeley and Reagan

• +2Thumbnail
Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Emma L.

Emma L.Perth, WA

House goals

Had an amazing building experience with Celebration Homes. Our sight manager Reece was very informative, he kept us in the loop the whole experience. Evie and Natalie our client liaisons were responsive and thorough with there communication. Our home was exactly what we were expecting, would definitely build again with Celebtation Homes !

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Paul

Paul

Absolutely fantastic building journey

Construction End DateDecember 2020
Nicola B

Nicola BPerth, WA

WOW !

Absolutely love our home.
Effortless, seamless process. Although there were a few minor pre start hiccups getting started, all in all a very pleasant experience. Our house was built and handed over within the time frame promised. Our site manager, Reece, was very attentive to details. Our friends have walked into our new house and said that it gives them a "beach house" feel which is a really awesome way of describing it !!
This is our first home build and we're very happy with the end result.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

Jazo

Jazo

Celebration home is awesome

I am in the process of building with Celebration Homes and so far they have been brillant. Jeet that works in the home display centres was amazing he went beyond any expectations I had of sales people. Jeet was so caring and helped me to build my dream home. Jeet is truly a lovely man. Celebration homes helped me to gain finance and for that I am so greatful.Celebration Homes have been amazing and I cannot fault the customer service that I have received. Celebration Homes have kept me in contact through out all of the steps of building.
My site manager has kept me up to date with the building of my home, even sending me photos along the way.
Celebration Homes wins my vote as being a top builder.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.