4.9

• Flooring

Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Couldn’t fault our experience

Our building process was so smooth and enjoyable with Celebration Homes! We had Mike as our site supervisor and he was amazing! Always so helpful through every part of the construction phase. Any questions we had were answered promptly and we can say he definitely went above and beyond! Thanks so much to Mike and the team for making our first building experience a great one!

Construction End DateMay 2021

Celebration started with Celebration Homes

Since slab down we were very excited and the way it is been managed has made us happiest ever. Issues been communicated straight away and have been resolved straight away. Cannot ask more then this to be honest. Perfectly handled and perfectly executed. Corey, Evie, Natalie and Melissa, Thank you so much for your help and support I would say you guys are the reason for us to celebrate our new home.

Went the Extra Mile!

Pao
PaoSydney, NSW

A wonderful job well done ! Bravo...

Construction End DateMay 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Happy to build with them again

Excellent customer service, always friendly and professional. Very happy with the experienced and knowledgeable trades. Happy to build next house with them. They know what they're doing and I'd be happy to approach them if I were to build again. Also the follow up communication is also prompt and professional.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Ashlee Dean
Ashlee DeanPerth, WA

Love our new home

Our first home is the best and what we wanted, it went up very quickly only 8/9 months with no delays with COVID. We love how it’s open plan living and a big kitchen. The costs has always being the same, never went over our budget. Love our new home.

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Everything was so much easier than I ever thought it would be!

Fantastic Communication and build

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Looking for a home builder dont go past Celebrations

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Brendan
BrendanPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

My experience building with Celebration Homes has been bloody awesome! From selecting/coming up with the ideal home design that suited my needs with Nat, to Prestart with the knowledgable laddies in the office all the way through to the new home presentation / key handover with my site manager Reece, I couldn’t fault the team at Celebrations. The quality and attention to detail is second to none.
Being kept in loop throughout the building journey and knowing what was coming up was definitely a highlight, gave me something to look forward too each fortnight. I’m absolutely stoked with the final product and am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home.

Construction End DateMarch 2021
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

So happy with my new home!!

I am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home with! Quentin Smith was amazing at helping me bring my house plan to life and was also very responsive at any time of the day and even weekends.
My supervisor John was also the same, amazing at getting back to me and having all the jobs promptly actioned and completed! I would highly recommended building with Celebration Homes. Everyone comments on how high quality the build is and how beautiful my new home is! So Happy!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Luke Quinny
Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Brilliant Customer Service From Start to Finish

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Other Home Builders

Th best experience as first home buyers!

Everything from the beginning to the end was such a smooth experience. Everyone is so helpful and are able to respond to any concerns very quickly. We were lucky enough to have Quentin as our consultant he made everything very easy, got back to us promptly and I couldn’t recommend him enough! Our house is absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Celebration Homes for such an amazing experience!

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

Find the right Home Builder