Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 4)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent team, great service and amazing new homes consultant.

It has been so wonderful to build our dream home with celebration homes and of course work with new homes consultant Gee Munasinghe. He has been extremely knowledgeable, professional and very passionate on our building journey. Gee came up with the plan and initial pricing of the house and helped us all the way through designing process providing us with right product. He was very approachable and very helpful with everything and also a great problem solver and always ensured a high quality design throughout the process. Gee is a fabulous professional in the field. Thank you Gee and everyone in Celebration Homes and we highly recommend them for anyone planning to build their dream home.
Palitha & Samudra

Great Builder, Awesome Package

Ryan M

Ryan MPerth, WA

Thanks Celebration. Started construction

The team at celebration were exceptional during the process of starting the build, the initial meeting with Gee went exceptional. He understood our needs and within no time, we where starting the process. Id like to say a big thanks to everyone at Celebrations the process of went great.
Ryan M

All Round Great Guy!

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Best service!

Our build with celebrations has been timely and very well managed. The great service has been going on from the first time we met our building consultant Mark Camaratta. Mark has always been honest, straightforward, and helpful. Although this is a busy building time, Mark has never been pushy; his focus has always been the design of our home and providing help wherever he can.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Great experience - how it should be done

Been looked after by the team at Celebration Homes, especially Chris Belke from the moment I stepped into one of their display homes only merely enquiring. Chris has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. As a young first home builder, the whole process was a bit daunting to begin with, but Chris put my mind at ease from the get go. No question or query was too hard, has kept in touch the whole way through the process and is very prompt with responses. Great communication across the board. You hear some shocking stories about people’s experiences throughout their building journeys but I’d happily recommend Chris Belke and Celebration Homes to anybody.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Nelson

NelsonPerth, WA

Excellent service and follow-up

Everyone involved in the project is excellent ranging from Jen Keenan, Jessica Buchan to the building supervisor. Even though I asked a lot of questions and made a lot of changes, they never showed any impatient. The advice and update that they provided are very detailed and constructive. Well done.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Too Easy

The building process has been fast and they keep me updated every step of the way, I'm a fifo worker and they are very flexible with their scheduling, as a first home buyer going into the build with no idea from the start till now has been easier then breathing.

Kieran

KieranPerth, WA

Fantastic experience!

My wife and I are currently in the construction phase of our first building experience and could not recommend celebration homes enough, particularly Jen Keenan who has been absolutely superb throughout.

Jen has been our building rep from the start and has been up front and honest. Even if there was something she was unsure of, instead of feeding us nonsense she would find out and get back to us with a very rapid response.

I have nothing but great things to say about Jen and would be very confident of a smooth, no nonsense building experience with her at the helm.

Lastly all the other girls and guys at celebrations have also been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to moving in to our new home.

Great job Jen all the best!

Building with Celebration Homes

It all started when we encounter Steven Johnstone from display home,.. We’re not fully confident on buying a house for some reason, but thanks to Steven who made a fantastic job. Now we’re on the road to our Dream home. Celebration Team doing a great job very accommodating, thoughtful and very professional. They help us achieving the design we wanted without exceeding our budget. I love their upgrade packages and their high class materials. From pre start consultant Hayley Jones to Client Liaison Ciara Barnes Thank you. We’re excited to see the final outcome. I strongly suggest you build with Celebration Homes

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Matt B.

Matt B.

First home

I want to thank Celebration Homes so far as it has been a great experience. I was originally signed up with another company with deposits payed before it started getting a bit sceptical and decided to put the feelers out.
I met Jason Kelsall and told him what I wanted and what was happening. He not only helped he with the design which was better than the previous, but got me a great deal. Working with him was very easy and he was able to turn my madness into great ideas. I really can't wait to see the finished product.
At this point I've just finished the roof cover stage and have had very few problems so far, I have a private inspector but he has only found minor issues that are getting rectified with out any dramas.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Hailee W.

Hailee W.Perth, WA

Made the building journey a breeze.

Arthur T.

Arthur T.Perth, WA

Extremely happy with build to date

Our experience to date with Celebration Homes is one of complete satisfaction.
All personnel we have dealt with have been extremely helpful, gone out of their
way to ensure we receive what we want without exception. Completely satisfied
with progress to date. Management of the whole process to date has been
timely and efficient at all times - we couldn't be more pleased.
We have built three time prior to this - this is by far the best, most professional
experience so far - we are very happy.
Thank you - Arthur and Christina Taylor.

Good builder

Hi, its been great experience with celebration. They have perfectly given answer of my all question while building the house. The building supervisor and workmanship are very good and handle all my querry politely. Hugo and his team are so good they have helped me a lot through construction. Highly recommended contractor.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Margs

MargsPerth, WA

One happy customer

I started my journey with Celebration Homes and Will Ehlers in April 2019. I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism and knowledge that Will showed me. He has been extremely helpful and was always willing to do that extra bit to ensure that the purchase of my land and my plans were exactly what I wanted. He is still in contact with me making sure that my build is stress free and on track. I would have no hesitation recommending Will Ehlers as a consultant or Celebration Homes as a builder. They make a fantastic partnership.

Kez

KezPerth, WA

Brilliant service so far from start to lock up.

Our build with Celebration Homes has been managed extremely well.
As we are just at lock up we can say that so far the quality and workmanship are of a very high standard.
With only a few minor issues the team were fantastic at communicating and finding immediate solutions to our satisfaction.
Ciara has been fantastic with communicating with us, she is very genuine and friendly and very professional so we are extremely satisfied so far.
Final and estimated costs were the same.
We have had a fantastic journey with Celebration Homes so far starting with Quentin at the show home followed by Ciara and her continuous communication and Michael supervising the build.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Laura S

Laura SPerth, WA

Can't believe how easy it was!

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent Experience from start to finish

Build was extremely well managed. Sean Oniel was our consultant who has been a dream to deal with. Whenever we had a question or concern Sean would take our calls even after hours and always get the answers we needed. After looking at several other builders we found the quality of workmanship through celebrations leaps and bounds ahead of 90% of there competitors. No hidden costs everything was extremely transparent. Would strongly recommend Sean and the team at celebrations for anyone who may be in the market for a new home.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Matt H.

Matt H.Peel, WA

Very happy customer thus far! Keep up the good work!

This is the fourth house my partner and I have built but the first time we have used Celebration Homes. Hugo the salesman was great and put the best value for money forward to us, no stuffing around. Tessa at prestart listened to what we wanted for our budget and there was no pressure to up sell. Daniel the supervisor has been keeping on top of his trades and we are impressed with the speed of construction. This is the first time with all our builds and renovations that I have felt relaxed and enjoying the experience. Would highly recommend them from the experience so far.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Smooth, easy process, fantastic customer service!

We are in the construction phase and have had a near perfect experience so far. Darryn Jones went out of his way to ensure that we were happy with our custom design, and thought of all the "extras" we needed to make our house a home. His professionalism and enthusiasm helped us make the decision to build with Celebrations, and we are so excited to see our dream home come to life. The build process has also been smooth, and much quicker than we expected, and we have had non-stop communication from our client liaison, Natalie Sawford, which adds to the ease of it all. Thank you so much!

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.