• Build Stage

Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Luke Quinny
Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Jazo
Jazo

Celebration home is awesome

I am in the process of building with Celebration Homes and so far they have been brillant. Jeet that works in the home display centres was amazing he went beyond any expectations I had of sales people. Jeet was so caring and helped me to build my dream home. Jeet is truly a lovely man. Celebration homes helped me to gain finance and for that I am so greatful.Celebration Homes have been amazing and I cannot fault the customer service that I have received. Celebration Homes have kept me in contact through out all of the steps of building.
My site manager has kept me up to date with the building of my home, even sending me photos along the way.
Celebration Homes wins my vote as being a top builder.

Construction End DateJune 2021
Ashane J.
Ashane J.Perth, WA

Pre Start- Melissa Luxford was absolutely brilliant!

Pankaj D.
Pankaj D.Perth, WA

PERFECT!TRUSTWORTHY!PROFESSIONAL

Other Home Builders

Where there’s a will there’s a way!

Celebration Homes was highly recommended through friends and from our first meeting with Will Cleggett we knew why. The extensive knowledge and can do attitude of the team made the whole experience of building our first home a pleasure.
We were able to visit the site regularly and meet the trades who were working hard to help us achieve our dream, their attention to detail and quality of workmanship was outstanding.
The stress of building through a pandemic was put at ease by the prompt and professional manner in which every query and concern was resolved. We are grateful to everyone who was apart of our build and we would highly recommend Celebration Homes!

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateDecember 2020

The top quality service

Start from the first day of process in August Jason from Celebration Homes and the rest of the team are doing a great quality service and giving us enjoyment to our new home to start building, cant wait the constructions to start and definitely we recommend the Celebration Homes to anyone.

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Above and beyond!

Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateDecember 2020
Vic terpkos
Vic terpkosPerth, WA

Dream Experience for our Dream Home

From the very beginning of working with the team at Celebration Homes we were made to feel valued & most importantly listened to. This is not our first build so we knew what we wanted and our rep, Craig, took all of that and made it so much more.

And the level of service just kept getting better.

Rachel made the plans come to life with guiding us through prestart and Jessica has made sure we know exactly how it's all going now we're in construction. Our site supervisor John has been meticulous with his attention to detail and we couldn't be happier with how our house is progressing.

We couldn't recommend the team at Celebration Homes enough.
Thank you!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Davender S.
Davender S.Perth, WA

Celebration homes services

It’s been a great journey so far and hoping for better. I’m in construction at the moment everything processing in timely manners. Sales consultant and pre start been very smooth and cooperative as a first home builder you will get every information required thanks for great service and can’t wait for keys handover

Yuvan
YuvanWestern Australia

Construction.....Amazing Start and Progress... Beyond Expectations

Mav
MavPerth, WA

Would definitely recommend Celebration Homes!

Gee and the Celebrations had been great to us. With all the help and the deals that we receive from them is spot on. Would definitely build with them again,if we get a chance again to build our second house! So greatful with them for this wonderful experience that we had

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

Find the right Home Builder