Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 5)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Kieran
KieranPerth, WA

Fantastic experience!

My wife and I are currently in the construction phase of our first building experience and could not recommend celebration homes enough, particularly Jen Keenan who has been absolutely superb throughout.

Jen has been our building rep from the start and has been up front and honest. Even if there was something she was unsure of, instead of feeding us nonsense she would find out and get back to us with a very rapid response.

I have nothing but great things to say about Jen and would be very confident of a smooth, no nonsense building experience with her at the helm.

Lastly all the other girls and guys at celebrations have also been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to moving in to our new home.

Great job Jen all the best!

Building with Celebration Homes

It all started when we encounter Steven Johnstone from display home,.. We’re not fully confident on buying a house for some reason, but thanks to Steven who made a fantastic job. Now we’re on the road to our Dream home. Celebration Team doing a great job very accommodating, thoughtful and very professional. They help us achieving the design we wanted without exceeding our budget. I love their upgrade packages and their high class materials. From pre start consultant Hayley Jones to Client Liaison Ciara Barnes Thank you. We’re excited to see the final outcome. I strongly suggest you build with Celebration Homes

Matt B.
Matt B.

First home

I want to thank Celebration Homes so far as it has been a great experience. I was originally signed up with another company with deposits payed before it started getting a bit sceptical and decided to put the feelers out.
I met Jason Kelsall and told him what I wanted and what was happening. He not only helped he with the design which was better than the previous, but got me a great deal. Working with him was very easy and he was able to turn my madness into great ideas. I really can't wait to see the finished product.
At this point I've just finished the roof cover stage and have had very few problems so far, I have a private inspector but he has only found minor issues that are getting rectified with out any dramas.

Hailee W.
Hailee W.Perth, WA

Made the building journey a breeze.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Arthur T.
Arthur T.Perth, WA

Extremely happy with build to date

Our experience to date with Celebration Homes is one of complete satisfaction.
All personnel we have dealt with have been extremely helpful, gone out of their
way to ensure we receive what we want without exception. Completely satisfied
with progress to date. Management of the whole process to date has been
timely and efficient at all times - we couldn't be more pleased.
We have built three time prior to this - this is by far the best, most professional
experience so far - we are very happy.
Thank you - Arthur and Christina Taylor.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Good builder

Hi, its been great experience with celebration. They have perfectly given answer of my all question while building the house. The building supervisor and workmanship are very good and handle all my querry politely. Hugo and his team are so good they have helped me a lot through construction. Highly recommended contractor.

Margs
MargsPerth, WA

One happy customer

I started my journey with Celebration Homes and Will Ehlers in April 2019. I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism and knowledge that Will showed me. He has been extremely helpful and was always willing to do that extra bit to ensure that the purchase of my land and my plans were exactly what I wanted. He is still in contact with me making sure that my build is stress free and on track. I would have no hesitation recommending Will Ehlers as a consultant or Celebration Homes as a builder. They make a fantastic partnership.

Kez
KezPerth, WA

Brilliant service so far from start to lock up.

Our build with Celebration Homes has been managed extremely well.
As we are just at lock up we can say that so far the quality and workmanship are of a very high standard.
With only a few minor issues the team were fantastic at communicating and finding immediate solutions to our satisfaction.
Ciara has been fantastic with communicating with us, she is very genuine and friendly and very professional so we are extremely satisfied so far.
Final and estimated costs were the same.
We have had a fantastic journey with Celebration Homes so far starting with Quentin at the show home followed by Ciara and her continuous communication and Michael supervising the build.

Laura S
Laura SPerth, WA

Can't believe how easy it was!

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Excellent Experience from start to finish

Build was extremely well managed. Sean Oniel was our consultant who has been a dream to deal with. Whenever we had a question or concern Sean would take our calls even after hours and always get the answers we needed. After looking at several other builders we found the quality of workmanship through celebrations leaps and bounds ahead of 90% of there competitors. No hidden costs everything was extremely transparent. Would strongly recommend Sean and the team at celebrations for anyone who may be in the market for a new home.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Matt H.
Matt H.Peel, WA

Very happy customer thus far! Keep up the good work!

This is the fourth house my partner and I have built but the first time we have used Celebration Homes. Hugo the salesman was great and put the best value for money forward to us, no stuffing around. Tessa at prestart listened to what we wanted for our budget and there was no pressure to up sell. Daniel the supervisor has been keeping on top of his trades and we are impressed with the speed of construction. This is the first time with all our builds and renovations that I have felt relaxed and enjoying the experience. Would highly recommend them from the experience so far.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Smooth, easy process, fantastic customer service!

We are in the construction phase and have had a near perfect experience so far. Darryn Jones went out of his way to ensure that we were happy with our custom design, and thought of all the "extras" we needed to make our house a home. His professionalism and enthusiasm helped us make the decision to build with Celebrations, and we are so excited to see our dream home come to life. The build process has also been smooth, and much quicker than we expected, and we have had non-stop communication from our client liaison, Natalie Sawford, which adds to the ease of it all. Thank you so much!

Budiyono
BudiyonoPerth, WA

Perfect for me, dont think it can go any better than this.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Darryn jones is the man for a great deal...!

Very happy to date with the process, been kept in the loop re what is happening at all times. We ended up a a little over budget but this was down to us wanting some personal up grades. In my humble opinion you cant go wrong with celebrations homes for cost,speed and good old fashioned customer service. Would highly recommend Darryn Jones a s sales person.

Other Home Builders

Excellent service and Customized design to our requirements

I am a happy customer of celebrations Homes. I met Darryn (Sales rep) in a casual Home display visit and never thought I will end up constructing with him. Darryn was very helpful and responsive. He understood my customized requirements and worked in very details to meet them. I cant think of any thing better than Darryn in dealing and design management.
Price was also very competitive.
Overall very good experience.

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

Find the right Home Builder