Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 27)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Eve

EvePerth, WA

We are very happy with Jason Kelsall's services. He has gone above and beyond my expectations to make our homes plans happen. Very friendly, supportive and professional. Thank you Jason.

I would have liked to have had a run down of the plan drawings prior to the pre-start meeting by a drafting team member. Also be given prices of lighting prior to meeting etc.

TriggerC

TriggerCPerth, WA

Great Sales Advice and Communication

Was hesitant about building at first but haven’t looked back now. Willem at Celebration Homes has a great knowledge of all aspects of building and if he wasn’t certain about our questions he would check and get back to us. Excellent communication, no pushy sales and friendly can do attitude

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Could not have asked for a better start

Since making contact with Will, and in turn Mike, we have been consistently impressed with their knowledge and willingness to make our home and our build everything we had been hoping for. The quality of their service has been a step above what we have experienced with other builders and we are excited to take our home off paper and in to the real world with them!

Javad

JavadPerth, WA

Very happy.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Maureen

MaureenPerth, WA

Everyone should experience a Celebration Homes build at least once in their lifetime .

At the time of writing our construction has not started but the excitement is building coz it’s only a matter of days now!
As septuagenarians we chose The Clara, 3x2, not too big but not too small either. I love the open living area and can’t wait to entertain friends and family (show off more like). We were very lucky to be introduced to Michael Marshall who in my opinion is the best new homes consultant on this planet. Nothing was too much trouble for him so I’m hoping the rest of our building journey will be just as smooth.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Rajbir Sekhon

Rajbir SekhonPerth, WA

Great service.

Jeet is an absolute legend! He has been extremely helpful and supportive, friendly, professional, encouraging and always available to help and answer any questions. Being new to the whole process has made everything incredibly easy and stress free. He is very knowledgeable and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my first home. Thanks jeet and celebration.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Sean has been extremely helpful

Sean O'Neill is an absolute legend! He has been extremely helpful and supportive, friendly, professional, encouraging and always available to help and answer any questions. Being new to the whole process Sean has made everything incredibly easy and stress free.
Highly Recommend giving Sean a call or a text, he'll help you out. 5/5

Good builder

Hi, its been great experience with celebration. They have perfectly given answer of my all question while building the house. The building supervisor and workmanship are very good and handle all my querry politely. Hugo and his team are so good they have helped me a lot through construction. Highly recommended contractor.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic

Sean was great every step of the way! Great response time and no question or request was too hard. We were able to customise our house plan to exactly what we needed and it was perfect. He is very knowledgeable and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my first home! Thanks Sean and Celebrations.

Lakhjit L.

Lakhjit L.Perth, WA

After sales service was great

I experience with Bonnie was great she been keeping up the good image of Celebration Homes and she been very positively attending to my needs. I’m very happy and will surely recommend anyone I know who is planning to build to go with Celebration Home my overall is thumbs up to Bonnie for her professionalism.

And also as I’ve mentioned in my last review that Harith did a great job for recommending me and my wife to build with Celebration Homes he surly is the reason why we choose Celebration n we are glad e did it with his good words for your company. Even though he was not the salesperson but he did a great job.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Willem was very accommadative and have great customer service. Willing to go above and beyond to learn about basic fengshui to understand our requirement and help us through during planing stage. Made a few huge changes and the end result was the best. Excellent service. Will always recommend Willem to those who are building.

Hugh P

Hugh PPerth, WA

Great quality and value

Sales team, pre construction team, and building manager were great to deal with.
Very pleased with quality, there were no defects to repair after 12 months.
Council approval took longer than anticipated but I wouldn't blame the builder for this.
Very happy with the price and value for money.
The house turned out very well.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Great Friendly and supportive team

We haven't built yet although we will be starting soon. My wife and I are working on the planing stage with Henry and we have change one of their house plans
Henry was happy to work with us even after we changed our mind and Location of where we were going to build.

Chad

ChadPerth, WA

Excellent service...!

Very Friendly and excellent customer service...we got a lot of discount fully aircon home, high ceiling, all stone bench, and lots of extra. They give advice to you and help you through your building journey. Highly recommended. We are happy to our new home.. Thank you to all of you guys..Cheers

Happy days

For our first ever home buyers experience compared to others that I have heard this has been by far the BEST! No troubles at all which I am so happy about,
Both Dave footy & Will has made this experience sooo smooth for us being young parents, they made us feel comfortable and just at home with everything very helpful when it comes to information and what was best for us they were always on the ball, soooo easy to Get along with, I wouldn’t want to change and go with anyone else Over all AMAZING

Louise Renee

Louise ReneePerth, WA

Super helpful!

My experience so far with celebration homes has been amazing! Everyone is so accomodating with the thousand questions I have had along the way and I would recommend them to anyone to assist with building their beautiful home. Maddie has been an absolute breeze to work with! Great job CH!

wonderful experience

we are in the post-construction stage. The whole building journey has been wonderful. We often here terrible experiences that other people encounter with different builders but i am glad to say we had a good experience. Shout out to Natalie, Bianca and Reece for your professionalism and friendly manner you have handled our queries, Keep your A game. Last but least we would thank all who worked behind the scenes to get us a beautiful home.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Jamie-Leigh

Jamie-LeighPerth, WA

Our Dream Home!

As first home buyers we thought this process would be very daunting for us, we are currently in the pre-construction stage of our build and everything has been streamline and easy so far. Jason Kelsall has worked really hard to personalise our home design so that we could build our dream home within our budget and without having to compromise on what we want. We have had such a fun time choosing the features of our home and can't wait to see it all come together once construction begins. Thanks for looking after us Jason!

Awesome customer service

I am currently in the pre-construction stage. Sean O’Neill gave us a very good impression from the start as he was very helpful giving us information even before we were certain about going with Celebration Homes. He has made life much easier by agreeing to meet at odd times between my work schedule, allowing me to take home the pre-works agreement so I could actually read it at my pace, and accompanying us even in browsing pre-pre-start choices. I’m looking forward to the next stage in our build!

Clara

ClaraPerth, WA

Looking forward to my future dream home

I am just in the pre planning and pre construction stage of my build, but would have to thank Mike for going above and beyond helping me so far. He has taken the time to answer every single question that I have thrown him and if he didnt know the answer he would find out and get straight back to me. He has helped me personalise and fine tune my home design with ease. The process so far has been very smooth considering I work FIFO. I look forward to the next process to begin.