Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 17)

Absolutely loved the experience.

This was my first time building a house, which made it very intimidating to begin with not knowing what to expect or how things would turn out. But after meeting with Will Cleggett and him explaining everything in detail and helping me find the best area and home design for myself, I felt a lot more comfortable with it all and have been very impressed with everything him and the whole team at Celebration homes have done throughout the whole process, from organising everything right through to the house being finished. I will definitely be choosing them should I chose to build another house, all in all an amazing experience.

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Brendon, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear you have had such a positive experience working with Will. We know that building, especially your first home, can be overwhelming so we always aim to keep things as transparent and straightforward as possible. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to WIll. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Couldn't of asked for a better experience with celebration homes

Myself and my partner Adam, are at mid construction with our build with celebration homes, this is our first family home and we've enjoyed every minute of it with max Williamsons he's just been fantastic..

We've done alot off research on every builder we've spoke too and they where all standard compare to celebrations, We've had a few hiccups with different builders along the way it was very stressful we where nearly at breaking point on giving up, until we met max and celebration homes, we couldn't fault them in any way we recommended our friends and there building with celebrations too..

Like You can get any front elevation most things at pre start are standard and the quality of the build is unreal, they also do british gypsum render which was a plus to us as where used to this product back home in Ireland and UK..

We just wanna move in already!!!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so great to hear you have had such a positive experience working with Max. Giving our clients more value for money is a priority of ours so it is great to hear you enjoyed the prestart process and your choice of selections. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Max. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks. Celebration Homes

Perfection comes first

This home is our second build. We first built our home with Aveling Homes. This time we planned to go with Celebration Homes and now feel that this decision was the best as the construction progress is very quick. Very quick progress of brickwork after the slab was laid. Till now had great communication with Rachael Vote at every point with the progress of our build from selection at the Pre-start till brickwork. When planning our house design Jason Kelsall was a very good help as he assisted us with the designing our perfect design home.
It is pleasure for us that we are having good consultants like these in the journey of our home construction process.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Gagandeep, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. Ensuring our client's homes are built within the 24-week timeframe is a priority for us. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Rachel & Jason. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

We started looking at different display homes of builders we wished to have built with, and Celebration Homes ended up the pick for us.

We meet Will at a display home and we instantly knew that we were going to build with him and Celebration he was so welcoming, truthful and honest about everything! Will took the time to explain the whole building process, listened to all our requests and walked us to the show room to show us colours and what was standard in the home. We meet at the display home on two seperate occasions, just to make sure we had everything included in our dream home.

Overall Will and the team at Celebrations have been fantastic and found the process to be very smooth, can not wait to start our build in the next few months.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Ash, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you had such a positive experience working with Will. We believe in keeping the building process as straightforward and transparent as possible and helping the client in creating their perfect home. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best with the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Would recommend celebration homes to anyone

It was a great experience building with celebration homes. When I first met with celebration homes, I was straight away drawn in by the friendly nature, and no pushy sale pressure of the staff (Jason Kelsall). Having consulted with a couple of other builders prior to the build, I had a much better gut feeling with celebrations. The added extras and very competitive price were to good of an offer to pass up on. After sitting down and working out what I desired in a home, we were able to find a perfect home design, and land package that suited my needs. All whilst being in a prime location and sticking to me set budget.
Come pre-start time I had a fare idea of what colour scheme I wanted and the staff were able to help guide me with some professional advice, to help get my home looking great. The build ran very smoothly within a 22 week time frame from slab down and I was always updated on progress thanks to site supervisor Brendan via e mail and telephone. From the building consultants, to the end product, I am overall 100% thrilled with the end result. Well done on a great job Celebration homes.

Construction End DateFebruary 2018
Hi Rory, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you have enjoyed your building experience with us. Ensuring that our clients receive more value for money in their homes is a priority of ours. It is great that we were able to help you find the perfect design and location whilst remaining in your budget. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Jason. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Gee, Bonnie, Loraine and the Celebrations team have been Fantastic!

Gee, Bonnie, Loraine and the Celebrations team have been fantastic in helping us to get our building process underway. Gee is our consultant and he has displayed great professionalism and expertise in helping us to come up with a perfect house plan on a great block in the suburb we want to be located in. He has been willing to help by txt, email and call at all hours of the day. Loraine has also been a massive help, she took us around to a number of display homes to help us establish our layout, colours and concepts leading up to the prestart phase of our build. Bonnie is our finance coach that is helping us to get our deposit together in a timely manner so we have the money ready to go when it is time to start the build. Bonnie has been liaising with us and using the My Home Plan software to ensure we are on track week to week in all areas of our budget to reach our goal as fast as possible. Overall everyone we have encountered as part of the Celebrations team has been absolutely fantastic and we are looking forward to beginning our build with Celebrations in the coming weeks.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Hi Nathan, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you have had a positive experience working with our team. We understand that building a home can be overwhelming so we always try and provide our clients with the support and help they need to make this experience a great one. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Gee, Bonnie & Loraine. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

11/10 Stars To Will & the team at Celebration Homes

I have nothing but positives to say about Will, Maddy, & team at Celebration Homes!
Since first setting foot into the display, I've received nothing but friendly and efficient service from the whole team.
Will's gone above and beyond at all stages of planning and the build, always taking the time to explain things and make sure all was put together exactly as I had imagined - and the My Home Plan Team & Maddy at Resolve have worked to make it all come together seamlessly - I couldn't have done it without them! I had no idea just how much work went on behind the scenes of building, and am forever thankful to have such genuine people on my side - the team are second to none & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to build their dream home!

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Em, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear you have had such a great experience working with our team. We always aim to be as transparent as possible throughout the building experience and get to know our clients to ensure their home is perfect for them. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Will & Maddy. We wish you all the best in your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Great building experience

We did, as was suggested, compare at least 3 builders before settling on Celebration Homes. The consultant, Will, went out of his way to find us the right design and worked with us on changes as well as helping us find land in his own time.

The process flowed from there as we signed up and the build commenced we had regular contact, everything and coatings were clearly explained in our pre start meeting, there were no surprises at the end.

The workmanship was very good and could be seen during the build how well everything was constructed, impressing not just us but our friends as well.

When it came to handover we did not get the keys until the building was up to his standard. At handover how everything worked and went together, the story of the house was told.

Overall we have built twice with two different companies, Celebrations easily outstripped the other company for their quality, inclusions, price and communication.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Rob & Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is so lovely to hear you had a positive experience building with us. Ensuring we take the time to make each home as perfect for our clients as possible is a priority of ours along with having a high standard of workmanship. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Highly attentive representatives

We were engaged with Celebration Homes after a bout of frustrating and slow progression from another building company. Generally speaking, Jason and Hayley, the consultants Celebration Homes were very helpful. In particular Jason, who reconnect with us and assisted us with the planning of our home was and has been extremely helpful. Jason was patient with our request and constant minute changes. He was very quick in his response, typically any changes or request made are amended within a day, or at the very least acknowledgement of the changes. Jason was extremely knowledgeable and advised us on how to proceed. This included the build, the process and any issues with the local council. With issues that did arise the consultant was able to resolve the matter in our best interest.

After a long process, we are now in the construction part of the build. We feel satisfied that all our requested were heard, and because of this we experienced less stress and look forward to the completion of our home.

I would highly recommend going with Celebration Homes, if we were to build again, we would once again build with Celebration Homes.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Fandi, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is good to hear you had a positive experience working with Jason. We always try to help our clients achieve the most out of their home and support them throughout their journey. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jason & Hayley. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build and your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

100% satisfied - cannot recommend enough!

After wanting a change of scenery I made the decision to sell my existing home and build a new home in Eden Beach. Will and Nat looked after me every step of the way. They were so friendly and professional to deal with, someone who you could truly trust and had your best interests at heart. The whole process took less than 6 months with no hurdles which I was absolutely amazed at. I don't plan to build another house again but I would definitely recommend family members to build with Celebration Homes in the future.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Carolyn, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so great to hear you had such a positive experience working with Will & Nat. Ensuring that the building process goes smoothly and within a quick timeframe of six months is a priority of ours, so its good to hear you were happy with the build time. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to both WIll & Nat. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Home Sweet Home!!!!!

After years of looking at houses online and in Perth, I finally took the plunge and decided to build with Matt and Celebration Homes. The reviews were good. I have always loved home design and decorating and had a good idea of what I wanted for my future house, but other than that, had zilch experience with building. I learnt so much! I just didn't realise how time consuming building a house really is. From choosing a design, to block, to slab down, to frame and construction, it was crazy unbelievable. Consumed by my own job and life's commitments, I was overwhelmed every time an email came in giving me instructions. It might have been easy for some, but for me, mind-blowing!!! I actually wished for a secretary to do all my paperwork for me!! Building is hard, as your mind is just racing. Hoping you did everything right. The stress is just incredible. But guess what, I wouldn't have it any other way. I just love my new whare! Thanks Celebration Homes and to each and every one of you who played a role in the entire process, no matter how big or how small. Nga mihinui

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Beryl, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We understand that building is stressful and can be overwhelming, that's why we try and keep the process as transparent as possible and help our clients throughout the experience. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Truly a company to be celebrated!

How this company handled our situation regarding building our first home was absolutely superb. They had managed to acquire us a home despite a setback regarding our broker. They managed it well and provided us with other options and in the end they (and us) were able to succeed. They also provided us options regarding the layout of our house which were completely amazing. Now our home will soon begin its building.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us so far. We always try to find the best layout that fits our client's needs. We wish you all the best with the remainder of your building journey and your new home. Thanks. Celebration Homes

Great experience

Other than a few things that went awry at handover, the people we dealt with were very friendly, helpful and professional. Quentin was fantastic to deal with, very helpful and enthusiastic, there was no issue he couldn't help us with, a great asset to and spokesperson for Celebration Homes.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Melanie, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is lovely to hear that you had a great experience working with Quentin and are happy with your new home. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Quentin. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thank, Celebration Homes.

Great Builder, really Great salesman , Great product.

We had experience with Celebration Home when one of our daughters built with them
They were really good with the build and she was more than happy with the house they built.
When it came time for us to build a new home Celebration was one of the builders we put on our list.
After meeting several sales reps I was a bit overwhelmed with the high pressure tactics.
The ones that badmouthed the other builders I immediately took off our list.
The others, although I felt comfortable with, were much the same as each other.
When we visited the Catalina display home of Celebration we met Darryn.
He immediately put us in a more relaxed stay of mind about buying a new home, I am 70 and it was a huge step for my wife and I.
After several meeting with Darryn we were more than happy to commit to signing with Celebration to build our new home. Darryn turned a house into our home.
So far Celebration have given us absolutely no cause to regret our decision.
They have been so helpful at every occasion.
I have spent all my working life as a bricklayer, and was a bit apprehensive about trusting other bricklayers to build my home. No need to be. The bricklaying team that are working on our home are extremely competent and tradesman like. They are doing a really good neat job.
If the following trades do a similar job we will be ecstatic.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is so lovely to hear that you are enjoying your building experience with us. We understand that building a home can be overwhelming so we aim to be as open & transparent as possible throughout the experience. It is great to hear that Darryn has made this such a positive experience for you both, we will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback. We wish you all the best with the remainder of the build and your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

A Build to Celebrate!!

Building our first family home is a massive life changing decision! The excitement of visiting all the show homes & imagining what was to come. “Celebration Homes” by far stood out to us! The quality, plans and price range were fantastic.
Our consultant Max Williams, from the beginning understood what we wanted & needed as a family of four. Max was super with all our queries... I’m pretty sure there was a lot, he left no stone unturned with information and knowledge. Cheers Max, your a legend!
Our Pre-Start was too easy... the range of products to pick from are overwhelming in the best way! We were like two kids in a candy shop. Again we were in wonderful hands with Rachel helping us out.
Every stage of our build to date has exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Celebration Homes & Max Williams.
The whole team are just amazing and genuinely want to help you get your dream home for a lifetime of celebrations.
Thank you to the whole crew for helping us create a dream home for our two wonderful boys to grow up in!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Loren & Jay, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is so nice to hear that you have had such a positive experience working with Max and Rachel. We understand that building a new home can be overwhelming, so it is important for us that our clients feel confident in their new home and no question has been left unanswered. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to both Max & Rachel. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Everything is perfect in all area.

Very well managed with good planning. Still we are in last sage of construction level and I am satisfied with their work. The quality of the building will be good as I read some reviews. I didn't have any big issue with construction and small issue they resolved professionally and courteously. We have great support throughout construction. Also they have good customer service they always update me by email in timely manner. There is no variations at all in the final cost to my estimated cost.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Mahesh, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you have enjoyed your building experience with us. We always aim to finish the home as close to the estimated cost as possible. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Fantastic service from the start!

Being new home buyers, we were overwhelmed by the number of builders all offering a similar product. However after meeting Max Williams, it was clear to us that Celebration Homes outshone the rest.

Max went over and above to answer all our questions, helping us with our design and making it easy for us to understand the whole process. Max reassured us and gave us the confidence to build our home with Celebration Homes.

We are currently mid construction and have had excellent service from all the parties involved with our build, a special mention to Tess, our Client Liaison and Pre Start consultant.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Grace & Matt, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand that building a home is a big decision and knowing who to choose can be overwhelming, that is why we always aim to be transparent and open about the building experience. It is great to hear you have had such a positive experience so far and we will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Max & Tess. We wish you all the best on the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Mike Marshall and the Celebration team have been AMAZING!!

We have started our build with celebration homes and have been nothing but incredibly pleased and impressed throughout.

We found Mike to be so helpful and knowledgeable, without being in the slightest bit pushy. He's gone out of his way to help us navigate the build and purchase journey.

Celebration are a fab company; very impressed with the choices and ability to customise our home and work with the team to get our home just how we need it.

Everyone we have come across has been so helpful and we trust that they have been able to give us honest and sound advice along the way.

So excited to see the house finished!

We would highly recommend building your home with celebration homes; find Mike in the show homes and have a chat!!

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Emma, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We love hearing that you have had such a positive experience with us. We understand that building a home is a big decision, so it is important for us that we work with our clients to build their perfect home. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Mike. We wish you all the best on the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Quality of workmanship is fantastic and Reece my Supervisor was brilliant

The build was managed brilliantly by Reece my Supervisor.
Workmanship was outstanding on all sections of the build.
One or two minor issues which were fixed as soon as possible.
Price was as expected.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Alla, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our workmanship, so it is great to hear you love your new home. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Reece. We will wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

With celebrations, we are celebrating..

The best decision we have taken this year is to choose celebrations as our builder. Jeet is our consultant, and we are so very happy with his service so far. We are still in preconstruction, however his patience and expertise is greatly appreciated.

He was very accommodating and would respond to any doubts or clarification we needed very quickly. He would genuinely suggest a different option if what we said was not the best, explaining the reason why he thought so. I think that's a great quality the consultants should have to guide their clients to the right choice as we are not the experts in these area.

We are 200% happy so far and would vote for Jeet and definitely recommend celebration homes..
Tintu and Vimal.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Tintu & Vimal, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience working with Jeet. Ensuring our clients receive the most value for money is important to us, along with helping our clients find the perfect home for them. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Jeet. We wish you all the best on the remainder of your building journey Thanks, Celebration Homes