Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 19)

We're hard to please but they managed it!

Currently early in construction but very happy so far. When starting out we thought we would be having a house and land package with another builder but at we had time decided to talk to another few builders and ended up with Celebrations. Jason was just brilliant. He sold us on telling us what Celebrations could do and offer rather than bagging the others - something which we found annoying from other builders. Another thing I like about him is that he is a 'real person' so understood simple things like not interrupting Father's Day!
There was a few sticking points along the way (as I said, we are hard to please) but Jason was very good at finding solutions and so when we signed up we were completely sure we'd made the right choice. So far everything is looking very good and we're looking forward to seeing our home being built!

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi, It's great to hear your feedback on your building journey so far. We agree it really is the little things that matter when building & make the entire process a lot more enjoyable. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jason & we wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

The perfect way to build your first home!

This is our first home and we were so excited to get started, but just after signing-off plans we suddenly and devastatingly lost our daughter. Friends said we were mad to continue with the build because of how stressful it would be. They couldn’t have been more wrong - Derek and Tess were amazing in giving us all the time we needed to make any of our final choices. Then from the moment to footings went down to our final walk through it has been a delight. This is totally attributable to Daniel, Danielle and the team. Every question, and there were many of them, (regardless of how stupid) was answered quick and politely. Whenever we raised something that didn’t look quite right to our very naive eye, Daniel had already seen it and had a solution or fix already in place. The smallest of details were monitored and any defects picked up immediately (often I hadn’t even noticed them). The finish is beautiful, no details overlooked. Everything was thoroughly explained to us every step of the way, we really felt so a part of the whole process. We are absolutely thrilled with our first family home - it’s been such an incredible journey. Thank you, we are eternally grateful.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Kylie & Ian. We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. We are happy to know we have made this building journey as stress-free as possible during this hard time. It is great to hear you are happy with the finish of your home & found our staff easy to work with. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback & wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Amazing experience

We are currently building our first ever home and have chosen celebration homes, every single person we have spoken to from the very start have been both accomodating to our needs and very professional. Jason, our sales person went above and beyond for us in the beggining, and throughout the bulid thus far, whether it be negotiating or just general enquires he is just a phone call away.
We are loving seeing our house come together so fast, and of an incredibly high standard and absolutely can't wait until it is finished.
The price we paid, for what we have got is amazing and we are over the moon to be buliding with celebration homes. There attention to detail, Fast construction, and professional workers are a credit to the company.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Kyrstal & Christian It is so great to hear your feedback & that you are enjoying your building journey with us. The short build times really do make the experience more enjoyable and knowing it's built to a high standard is great peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review & we wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Our build with Celebration Homes was great!

Everything was done perfectly and exactly how we asked. Ryan was great from the start right through to the end, he went above and beyond to help us out during the process.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your building experience with Ryan. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Ryan and we wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Celebrating in my new home

My building journey didn’t start out so great. I stupidly picked a terrible builder and regretted my choice as I thought I was stuck with them.
Fast forward a couple of months and there I was in a celebration homes show home talking to Ryan about what I was experiencing and how badly I wish I picked celebration homes as my builder. Little did I know that he was going to come to the rescue and save me and my partner from the horrible company we were already with.
After sitting down with Ryan and telling him what I wanted our home to be like, our plans for the near future and distant future he was able to find me the perfect floorplan to fit what I had said I wanted out of a house.
The pre-construction period went so smoothly thanks to Ryan who was there to answer any question I had at any time of the day. He knew I had a vision and knew exactly what I wanted the inside and outside of my house to look like, so before prestart met up with us to help us select everything from floor, to tap ware to even the paint out the front of the house. All of which we get complimented on every time someone visits the house :)
The construction stage for me was the frustrating bit, not because of the tradies but because I was so impatient and wanted my perfect house to be finished already.
My site supervisor Dave was amazing he knew that we had a deadline to be out of our rental and how stressed I was about it that he made sure to call me every Monday to inform me of where it was at and what would be done that week to keep my mind at ease.
He went above and beyond making sure everything was done perfectly for us to move in before our lease was up.
During construction poor danielle would have put up with my 100 million meltdowns like a true champ. I honestly don’t know how she did it but she deserves a medal. Any time I would email or call with my problem or question she would be there straight away with an answer for me and again would help keep me from stressing more until the next question I would have for her.
Once we neared completion we were handed over to site manager Rhys (maybe Reece I can’t remember how to spell it), he was great. The walk through with him was so informative and extremly helpful as he was able to help answer every single thing we wanted to know without us even having to ask him a single question. We had a couple of minor things that needed fixing before handover and he was a legend making sure they were done well before we got our keys.
We have now been living in our house for 3 months and just keep falling more in love with it everyday. I honestly can’t find one thing about the house that I can fault.
After receiving 10/10 service from celebration homes I am ready to build all over again, just have to get my bank account to agree with me.
But as soon as I can I will 100% #buildwithdezo and the celebration homes team again :)

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Jordan. It is so lovely to hear you have had such a positive experience building your home with us. Building a home can be a stressful process but the little things like good communication & listening really do make the journey an enjoyable one. We are so happy to hear you love your new home & wish you all the best. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Ryan, Dave, Reece & Danielle. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes, No pressure all pleasure

After months of hunting around and talking to many builders none ever sat right with us, always felt like being pushed in certain directions, receiving the hard sell, having heard nothing but good things about celebrations from a colleague who had built with them twice we decided to start looking around celebration displays, We got chatting to Michael Marshall at the mindarie display he only ever helped us, took on exactly what we said and steered us in the right direction, we have now signed contracts etc and have a plot in a beautiful spot and a design better than I think we ever actually imagined and all for a hell of lot less than we had ever thought. We owe this to Michael, he has at no point tried to sell us, has never pushed to upgrade or anything else has only ever advised us and guided us with what we wanted to achieve. Since signing we have attended the pre start room to have a look at what’s on offer when it comes to choose the details for our home, all the products are quality and even the upgrades are very reasonably priced and once again all the staff there were a real pleasure and very helpful. I truly cannot wait for the build to begin as I believe celebration, Michael and all the staff will deliver the home, the dream we have pictured.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Robert & Victoria. Thanks for taking the time to write this review, it is great to hear your feedback. Building a home is a big decision so it's important that you not only find a design that suits your needs but you also feel comfortable throughout the building journey. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Michael. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Slab down and walls going up!

The property I bought is narrow and longish and finding a builder that was able to come up with a floor plan I liked and that worked on the site wasn't easy. When I approached Celebration Homes they came up with a good design that both worked and I liked for a price I could almost afford. My first point of contact was William Cleggett and he proved knowledgeable and willing to work to get the house I wanted for a price I could afford. During the negotiations Will stayed positive while I tried to build a champagne house on a beer budget. That was several months ago and now the slab is cured the brickwork is due to go up. The slab is as well laid and as tidy as I have seen, there are no cracks and everything is straight, square and level. The site has been kept tidy with no piles of concrete where trucks and barrows have been cleaned. If this level of workmanship and tidiness continues I will be very happy. To this point I can't fault Celebration Homes as there have been several instances of suppliers being unable to supply items or materials agreed on in the contract but each time Celebration gave me the upgraded version free. William was great to deal with and others in the company as well, if this continues its going to be a great year.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi David, Thank you for leaving this review, it is great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. We are so happy to have been able to help you find a home design you liked and that suited your property. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to WIll. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Amazing

So far Celebration homes have been amazing. First started with meeting Ryan at the Brabham display, from there things went up and up. Ryan was great he went through the all processes for us as this was our first home build. Found a plan we loved almost straight away and he worked with us to have it the way we wanted. Then Tess in the Pre Start meeting was also amazing, very knowledgeable and very helpful. Also have been kept in the loop with the build so far by Tess with updates ever 2 weeks by email. So far the journey has been great and we have loved it. We have only had an issue with an estimate for tiling of the front of the house being different to what we expected and the location of the bath being off center from where we had asked and noted for it to be positioned. We are mid build at the moment. Thanks heaps to all that have been involved so far to make this a great experience.
#buildwithdezo

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Chad, It is great to hear your feedback & thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Regular updates are very important for everyone involved as it means those small issues can be addressed and fixed quickly. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Ryan & Tess. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build & in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Service Service Service. Top Notch.

From the start until mid-construction, the best thing about Celebration Homes is the customer service. From the front desk, to the sales manager, to the pre-start consultant and the site managers, they are what made the experience so far the most enjoyable and relaxing. The constant updates really help to reassure us as to what's going on and we never felt abandoned or left alone! So far, no issues with workmanship, but it looks to be well on track so far.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Darius., Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. Good communication really does make the whole experience a lot more enjoyable, We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to our staff. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Beautiful overall experience from start to finish

The timeline from the first meeting with sales consultant Gee to finish has been met perfectly as promised during the first meet. I am in fact moving into the house during the exact week I had planned when I first signed up. The quality of finish is outstanding. I know this for a fact as this is my second house and I can see visible difference in the quality. And the best thing is that I did not pay a premium for a superior workmanship or features. It just came with the package..

The meetings with site supervisor Brendan have been beautiful and I am amazed by the flexibility shown by Gee and Brendan in arranging the important meetings to suit my schedule.

Overall, a Fantastic job and I recommend Celebration Homes to anyone considering a new home..

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Cyril, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, it is so great to hear you are happy with your new home. We agree, high-quality workmanship really does make a huge difference. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Gee & Brendan. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great Service. A+

The process was made extremely simple. We met with builder and they came up with a house plan that very much exceeded our expectations. Build time is a major plus as we are nearing completion and it has run ahead of schedule with no hiccups along the way.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi, It is so lovely to hear you have enjoyed your building journey with us. Moving into your new home within 20 weeks is definitely a bonus. Thank you for leaving this review, we wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

The experience has been great so far

So far from contract to pre start and now construction phase all people great and effortless to deal with. To be honest Ryan from Celebrations was the best not pushy in the slitest

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Kaz, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you have been enjoying your building journey with Ryan and the Celebrations Team. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Nice home

Everyone in the office was fantastic and our sales rep was brilliant. Answered all our questions. It was a little slow to start with but with a new liaison and supervisor the communication was excellent and build went well.
The service department was great and Kylie was easy to talk too and always got onto queries promptly and professionally.
We love our Design

Construction End DateApril 2014
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review your building journey with us. We are so happy to hear you love the design of your new home as finding the right design that suits you is very important. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Fantastic Service

Jason Kelsal and Rachel Vote at Celebration Homes are the best! Both have been extremely helpful in answering our questions, helping us in creating our new home and making it something special, and easing our minds over small issues that have worried us. Nothing is too much trouble. Deciding to build with Celebration Homes is, and will no doubt continue to be, a wise decision.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Elaine & David, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the building journey. We always strive to help our clients as much as possible throughout their building journey, as ensuring they feel happy & confident in their build is a priority. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to both Jason & Rachel. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

A First Home Owners Dream!

Building with Celebration Homes has been an amazing experience and an easy process. From our first meeting to our last we were amazed with their attention to detail, they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with every little thing, they happily answered all our questions and with quick replies.
I would 100% recommend them to anyone I know thinking of building and would happily work with them again.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Tayler, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so lovely to hear you have enjoyed your building journey with us. A high quality of workmanship is something we pride our selves on so it is great to know you are happy with your build. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Amazing service

Ryan De’Rozario took our ideas and created a home that we just love. Every step has been exciting. No question too hard for this guy, no pants to tight that he can't wear :-) All the celebration team have been fantastic in responding to any concerns I would highly recommend using celebration homes #buildwithdezo #celebrationhomes

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Kirstin, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us and Ryan. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback and the pants comment to Ryan :). We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes

This was a great decision

Deciding to build with Celebration Homes was a great decision the whole process has been so easy. Everyone has been extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble thanks so much

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Lyn. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes did such an amazing job!

Celebration Homes was great with everything. They were extremely helpful along every step of the way! I didn't live in Perth during my build, so Will and the rest of the Celebration Homes team were amazing, keeping in contact with regular updates on the house. Had a small hiccup with wall conduits, but as soon as I informed the team, they got straight onto it and fixed the issue.
Would definitely build again with Celebration Homes.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Liam, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Keeping our clients informed about their building is a priority for us. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Beyond expectations

From the very first talks with the builder to seeing my roof being fitted iv been nothing but impressed with celebrations. the friendly and helpful staff have helped me at each step and the quality of materials being offered and used for the build is beyond expectation. I cant rate this high enough. #buildwithdezo the man that got this ball rolling i cant thank you enough mate.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. Our aim is to always help our clients through each step of the build, making the process as straightforward as possible. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Ryan. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Our build is progressing. After almost a year of researching different builders we decided to go with Celebrations. Ryan, the design consultant was fantastic and really listened to what we wanted. From choosing the house design, 3D views, selecting fittings etc he has done a remarkable job. All the emails with questions and queries all which were answered promptly, he is probably one of the main reason we decided to build with Celebration homes.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Joji, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your building experience with us & Ryan. Ensuring our clients find their perfect home is a priority of ours, so we are always willing to answer our client's questions and assist them throughout their journey. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Ryan. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes