Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 47)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Amazing start to our future home

We have just started our home building journey, its the first time we've ever thought it may be a possibility for us to own and even build our own home. My husband and I walked in to the Harvey display house in Aveley with our intentions on just looking and getting ideas, we met the amazing Chris Belke there and he instantly put our minds at ease with all our questions and showed us how very possible this venture could be for us. From the get go, Chris has been amazing, reassuring when we hit a block and so so helpful! We can't wait to continue on our building journey with Chris! Thank you for helping make our dreams become a reality!

Chazz Sharp

Chazz SharpPerth, WA

Amazing!!

I went head first into the decision of building my first home with little knowledge. I was privileged to have met Cameron at a display home. He helped me through the stressful pre-start process by going through every little detail and providing me with all the information in a way that I could understand. I can’t wait to see the end result!!

Marc

MarcPerth, WA

Makes the building process so much easier

We did our pre start selection with Kristy and she was of great help. She was very knowledgeable and made the cost as clear as possible. She contacted all different departments straight away for anything that needed confirmation and informed us of what possibilities were there and what the cost would be. We got explained everything properly and presented us with our options and cost promptly making it a lot easier for us to finalise everything and move to construction stage within budget. Thanks for your help. Made our pre start stress-free.

daniel a.

daniel a.Perth, WA

No pushy and friendly service

As a first timer building a house, I visited 3 or 4 different builder and didn't have a clue which one should I select, Sean made the difference with his particular no pushy and friendly style. He has came up with good solution for every detail I want on my new house, always been on top of the process making sure everything is on track. Definitely I recommend him and will build again with him.

Outstanding work

From meeting the sales consultant at the display home to meeting in person nothing was any trouble for her. So pleased at this early stage. She explained everything very clearly and was happy to answer all questions. She understood all my needs in the build and was happy to change anything I wanted to change.

Excellent service

Although I'm in the early stages of my offer, Hannah Summerville has been great and very informative, we have put a great package together. Well recomended for her great service, right Down to the finance options and finding a suitable house land package. Cant fault the service provided by celebration homes

Outstanding Customer Service – Thank you Bill

As first home builders, my partner and I have highly valued working with consultant Bill Singh who’s consistently provided outstanding customer service throughout our journey so far. We’ve really admired Bill’s passion for the job, positivity, and switched-on intelligence. We’ve also valued his exceptional work ethic and how approachable and easy he’s been to communicate with. Bill has just been an all-round amazing support to us, offering great suggestions, helping with the design and contract, and always providing answers to our queries so promptly. We’re so glad to have placed our trust and confidence in Bill and Celebration Homes, and look forward to the rest of our building journey.

Josua Josol

Josua JosolPerth, WA

Straight Arrow

It is been a smooth deal with Jason Kelsal,helping and assisting us to our building process.The Product presentation and the building time frame,explanation is very easy to comprehend. Also Jason is very easy to deal with, always on time,in terms of answering all our queries. Like a straight arrow that goes straight to its target

Brilliant Customer Service From Start to Finish

Vishal K.

Vishal K.Perth, WA

Perfect Start to Our New Home

My partner and I were looking for our new home design and came across The Celebration Homes design. We liked two of their layouts and eventually finalised one which met our criteria. Sean was extremely patient with our questions and always provided us with prompt responses and suggestions. He has been a great ambassador for the company. We are very excited and cant wait to see our new home. Thank you Sean and The Celebration Homes team.

Jasmyn

Jasmyn Perth, WA

The beginning of our journey

My partner and I have just began our journey with celebrations, we have been so pleased with the service we have received so far from Michael Marshall. Michael has made sure we are comfortable with all decisions and answering all of our concerns. He is always so prompt with emails, phone calls and texts. We cant wait to continue further and see what the future brings.
Thank you, Michael and celebrations.

Great customer service

My partner and i have just signed a preliminary contract with Celebration Homes and we are extremely satisfy with the service. It was an easy decision to go with Celebration Homes because they have the best rating on Product Review. Our consultant, Gavin Gonsalves, has been very helpful and efficient in all aspects. He constantly follow up with our progress and provides updates. We are preparing for our pre-start and we are excited with this new adventure with Celebration Homes!

Melissa

Melissa Perth, WA

Great selection of layouts, friendly staff

Its was so easy to deal with staff from Celebrations Like Michael Marshall. he was able to recommend the perfect home layout straight up, we fell in love with the house and bought it and got everything signed and deposit done in a week. very impressed. The Crawford house is a remarkable house layout.

Gabriella

GabriellaPerth, WA

Great customer service

We have been dealing with Sarah Walton from celebration homes for the last few weeks and she has been absolutely amazing. She has continued to go above and beyond for us and answered all of our questions to make us feel at ease as first home buyers. From the very start she has been super patient and understanding whilst also managing our expectations of the building process. We spoke to a few other builders and decided on celebrations mainly because the level of service we received when dealing with Sarah. We are pre construction at this stage and so far could not be happier with how things have been dealt with and can’t wait to see the rest of our building journey!

The beginning;

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Th best experience as first home buyers!

Everything from the beginning to the end was such a smooth experience. Everyone is so helpful and are able to respond to any concerns very quickly. We were lucky enough to have Quentin as our consultant he made everything very easy, got back to us promptly and I couldn’t recommend him enough! Our house is absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Celebration Homes for such an amazing experience!

Byford

ByfordPerth, WA

Pryncess

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Colin and Reece's service has been just extraordinary!

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Quality service tailored to my needs

Stanley

StanleyPerth, WA

Being in the pre construction stage, Steve has professionally taken us through the process, explaining what is going to happen in each and every stage. He tirelessly worked to get the plan fit in our piece of land to our satisfaction. He is patient and straightforward. Looking forward to completing the exciting building journey with him.

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.