Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 47)

• Build Stage

Steve is your Man!

Nomes

Nomes

First Time Building

Time has come to stop renting and find a place of my own. After walking through a couple of very nice display homes they just didn't feel like home for me. When I visited the Celebration Display Home with my daughter we both felt at ease in the house and meet New Sales Rep Zalini Rosli.
Zalini is very knowledgeable on all the Celebration Products and has a brilliant understanding of what you are trying to achieve in your home even if you are building on a small lot.
Would not hesitate to recommend Zalini to anyone that was interested in building a home and we look forward to our building journey too.

Keeley M.

Homes by Natalie

Sam Bond

Sam BondPerth, WA

Homes by Natalie - WOW!!

After a daunting trawl through the Internet in search of a company to build our first home with my partner and I felt drawn to Celebration Homes, the designs on their website blew us away and we knew we had found our company. We thought it couldn’t get any better and then we met Natalie Wild. She has been approachable and friendly and has eased all our concerns from the start. She has even been available at the drop of a hat, including a public holiday. She has worked hard to ensure our dream can become a reality and there is no one better to go with at Celebration Homes than Homes by Natalie (Natalie Wild).

amin.th435

amin.th435Perth, WA

Superb new homes consultant

It was a challenging decision to make with which builder to go with. Once my wife and I met Jen we knew Celebration Homes is the right building company.

Jen has been amazing from the very start of the process of building our house. Her expertise put our minds at ease she worked after hours answering our questions and emails making sure we're having a comfortable experience.

Jen is very knowledgeable in her field and consistently updated us through phone calls and emails. we felt nothing was too much to ask she made the whole process streamline by working extra hard at her end.

We're well pleased with Jen's support.

Great experience so far!

Our experience so far with Celebration homes has been fantastic and seamless. Our consultant Steve has been amazing, our questions have been answered promptly and nothing has been too big of an ask. Steve was willing to spend hours talking to us to make sure we understood everything and were happy. Steve and the team helped us to be well prepared for prestart and we found the style consultation offered invaluable, this made prestart an absolute breeze! We are so excited with what we have chosen and can’t wait to see construction start!

Highly recommended!

I am in the pre-construction stage of my first home and Jason has been very accommodating and very helpful. He was able to help me get the land of my choice. He is very knowledgeable and he makes sure that things get accomplished accordingly. I'm very satisfied with his assistance.

SueAnd

SueAndPerth, WA

perfect home to down size

Hannah was very knowledgeable and new her product. We are in pre construction and are building our third home. Hannah has been very helpful with every step so far she goes above and beyond to help us with any questions we have. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and are looking forward to our journey of building our home with Celebration Homes

Caitlin

CaitlinGoldfields, WA

100% recommend Celebration Homes and Hannah!

I am currently in the process of building through Celebration homes and at the Pre-Construction stage.

Hannah is my sales consultant and she has a wealth of knowledge, experience and is very professional, understanding and patient.

Being a first home owner and going through the building process, it has been comforting to know that I have been guided through each step of the way and have always been told of any changes or anything upfront- unlike other builders.

Thank you so much Hannah and Celebration Homes, I am so excited to be building with you!

Emma L.

Emma L.Perth, WA

House goals

Had an amazing building experience with Celebration Homes. Our sight manager Reece was very informative, he kept us in the loop the whole experience. Evie and Natalie our client liaisons were responsive and thorough with there communication. Our home was exactly what we were expecting, would definitely build again with Celebtation Homes !

Chelsea D.

Chelsea D.Perth, WA

Excited to build our home

We are in the pre construction stage. We have Hannah as Sales Consultant and she has been fantastic. We both work full time and she has gone above and beyond for us! She has met us outside of normal working hours to plan our house, had to deal with our many changes that we want and been so nice and kind every time even though I’m sure we were a little exhausting with our changes! She has really put me at ease and is just a lovely person and I’m so glad we got her to build our home. Highly recommend 5 stars ⭐️

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review Chelsea! We're glad you've had a great experience with Hannah and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Congratulations on starting your new home journey!

Chiz

ChizPerth, WA

Celebration Homes: They make you wanna build a home

We are in the process of building our first home and there is no better builder to take us through this exciting journey. We have been so impressed so far especially with the services and care we have been receiving from Jason Kelsall with his in-depth knowledge in guiding us through these early stages. We look forward to this whole journey till Celebration Homes get us into our own home.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Thanks for the great review Chiz, we've passed your feedback on to the team. We can't wait to see your home come to life soon.

Pre start meeting

I completed pre-start meeting with Jenna in mid December 2020.
It was a fantastic and enjoyable experience. I was nervous on the outset but left a very happy customer with the choices I made for my first home.
Jenna made me feel super comfortable, she was very knowledgeable and did not pressure me into making any decision I was not comfortable with.

Celebration homes have been very responsive in responding to emails and answering my questions.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

(Pre-start Review) Great experience, excellent service and communication.

This is the 3rd house I have built with the Celebration Homes and never had a bad experience. Dealt with Kristy this time and she was fantastic. Specifically, throughout the pre-start process there was never any pressure to make decisions quickly or selling us upgrades that we didn't want. All communication was clear and quick, even last minute changes were addressed immediately and we were able to change everything we wanted without issue. Very happy with pre-start process at Celebration Homes.

Paul

Paul

Absolutely fantastic building journey

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Very helpful! Couldn’t have done it without you!

Hannah has helped me from the very start to understand everything that goes into my house being built and all the grants I was eligible for. She did not pressure me into anything unlike other companies and made sure I felt confident with all my work. Thank you so much

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.