Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 27)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Hayden T.

Hayden T.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

Is there an option for more than 5 stars?

Quick, easy, efficient, friendly, Sean O’neil has been amazing since the start, answered any questions I have promptly
Wether it be in the morning or late at night! I’ve always been nervous about building but Sean has made Me feel So comfortable with
The whole process!
Couldn’t recommend anyone better for
The job

Cheers Sean!

mitch d.

mitch d.Perth, WA

Made it easy!

I went through Sean O’Neil and he has been very helpful, looking after everything in a timely manner and gone over and above when asked.
Changed plans to suit what I needed even with many different additions or changes of my mind.
Did all of this while being away at work and was always willing to help where ever help was needed giving all the information I was after and always with a quick response.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

I can't wait to move in!!

Michael, David and the team at Celebration Homes are amazing. They are helping me every step of the way with buying my first house. From getting help with finance to looking at display homes, looking at designs and picking out colours. Mike and Dave are very approachable and helpful through out the whole process.

Would highly recommend Celebration Homes to everyone

Grumble D.

Grumble D.Peel, WA

Great people Great service Great product

I would happily recommend Celebration Homes to any one looking at building a new home. Professional informative friendly and helpful , everyone I have dealt with has made the process simple and stress free.
I experienced a high quality build that was fast easy and drama free, which has ended with a finished home that I am proud of.
Dale you have a great crew at “Celebration”.

From pessimistic to optimistic - a rating worthy of 5 stars

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Couldn’t pick a better builder, so impressed with our new home.

CSJ87

CSJ87Perth, WA

Very happy

We are in the planning and pre-construction phase of our new home. Having built twice before we were a little hesitant having had a nightmare experience previously. However from the get go, Sean O'Neill from Celebration Homes has been amazing, knowledgeable and most importantly (for us) not pushy. He has bent over backwards to help us and always been available for any question we have. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a builder to talk to Sean and give him the opportunity to show you what Celebration Homes can provide.

One happy customer

I started my journey with Celebration Homes and Will Ehlers in April 2019. I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism and knowledge that Will showed me. He has been extremely helpful and was always willing to do that extra bit to ensure that the purchase of my land and my plans were exactly what I wanted. He is still in contact with me making sure that my build is stress free and on track. I would have no hesitation recommending Will Ehlers as a consultant or Celebration Homes as a builder. They make a fantastic partnership.

Louise Renee

Louise ReneePerth, WA

Absolutely Amazzzzing

Maddi Purdue has been looking after me through the entire journey so far, i have been so amazed with how well she has handled my thousand questions. It's daunting building for the first time and Maddi has been so paitent with me and answered my questions professionally and promptly. I have felt nothing but comfortable through the whole process and would highly recommend her and Celebration Homes to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

Gerri J.

Gerri J.Perth, WA

I can now celebrate with Celebration homes!

Kris

KrisPerth, WA

Beyond happy with everything!!

Fantastic Customer Service

Fantastic customer service; My friend went looking for information about building herself a new home she visited many display homes and was promised the earth, she then visited Celebration Homes in Movida Estate, where she met a very polite young man Sean O'Neill. He is a very honest young man and very helpful. He went above and beyond with all his help and advice on what she needed to do with the build and also decisions she had to make at pre-start. Sean worked hard even after hours to make sure my friend would make the right decisions for her new home. He new she had to work with a budget and could not go over so we worked together to get the home she wants.
This was a positive and pleasant start to building with Celebration Homes.

Adnan

AdnanPerth, WA

Finally a happy customer...

Myk_kntr

Myk_kntrWestern Australia

"Cellebrate good times", come on (it's a CELEBRATION)

devansh r.

devansh r.Perth, WA

Amazing service smooth sail

Cant be more happy building with Celebration homes. So far so good. It always been a smooth sail working with Jason Kelsall. He and other team members did an amazing job in providing us as accurate plans and price for our new home. Everything is going like a breeze. Thank you Celebration Homes.

Kiarni-Rudy

Kiarni-RudyPerth, WA

Great experience so far!

Celebration Homes have been amazing from the start. Gee has helped us design our home and been there every step of the way to answer our questions and go above and beyond to make us comfortable at every stage. Pre start was also amazing with help from Jen. We are looking forward to the construction phase!

Caitlin B.

Caitlin B.Perth, WA

Patience and generosity

A big big thank you to both the Celebration and Resolve teams for all their patience and generosity on our building journey so far! It's been a long road and we've had some unexpected bumps but Celebrations went out of their way to smooth everything over. Thank you for putting up with my barrage of annoying questions and keeping us informed along the way, settlement is just around the corner and we are so excited to start building our dream home! It is going to be beautiful!

Lula

LulaPerth, WA

Great building experience

Celebration homes went above and beyond to help us with our build especially it being our first with no experience. From choosing house plans to financing. Since we did not live in Perth at that stage they gave us constant updates with pictures. Hugo helped us through house plan selection, making changes and making suggestions that were very helpful to our build. Ciara was very helpful with the updates though out the build.

Amazing Service

I cannot say enough about Celebrations! They were amazing from sign up through the construction process and the after sales service. We have just had our 12 months maintenance completed, it was such a seamless experience. The service has been outstanding we will surely build with them again! Thank you guys!

Abdul

AbdulPerth, WA

Great building experience, can't wait to move in...