Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

Pros

Knowledgeable and supportive staff
Good communication

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Off to a solid start

Having entered into building with very little prior experience, Scott from Celebration Homes has been very accomodating and helpful when providing answers and guidance. I’ve received honest and upfront advice and never felt pressured into anything. Communication has been very swift and I was able to progress quickly and without issue. Looking forward to the rest of the process!

A Great Start!

Jason is beyond excellent,

It’s our first building experience and we’re able to meet different people, different personalities and different scenarios along the way but Jason stand out , he helped and pursued us with our dream house. I can’t thank Jason enough for being so consistent, considerate, informative and hardworking with all the changes and stuff with our house plan, like he would give and offer you the best of the best within budget. I can guarantee he’s the best person to consult with and will be recommending Jason to anyone and everyone. We think there aren’t enough star to give this great man a review to match his work cause it’s indeed he works beyond excellent.

Ava D.Celebration HomesSend a private message

A reliable and customer friendly team

I'm glad that I chose Celebration Homes as my builder to construct my dream home. I'm impressed with their excellent customer service and good quality of the construction. By receiving their frequent updates of each stage of construction, I feel it's not far away for me to move into my new house.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Cameron is more than 5 stars...

Cam was approachable from the start when we first met him at the display home. We are first time builders and he made us feel very relaxed, he was prompt and attentive every time we met. Cam has made the experience nothing short of incredible and perfect. Cam never wanted to cut corners and only wanted the best for us. Cam continued to work hard to fulfill everything we wanted. Cam has continued to help us navigate through what would normally be a stressful time for first home buyers, and has made this a very very enjoyable experience, will be recommending Cam to anyone and everyone, and we both think there aren’t enough stars to give this great man a review to match his work.

G and G Human
G and G HumanPerth, WA

The best start to our building journey

Where do we start... after being set on the fact that home ownership was impossible in the current market Pryncess quickly made our home ownership goals a reality! We have had nothing but exceptional customer service from Pryncess from the very first time we met. Pryncess is friendly, informative and nothing is ever too much trouble! She taught us more than we ever thought we would walk away with and we have now commenced pre-construction! We are so excited to have Pryncess guide us through this journey! Can not recommend using Pryncess as your home consultant more!

Ava D.Celebration HomesSend a private message

Amazing start to my first building experience!

This is my first building experience and I did heaps of online research, visited countless number of display homes from north to south of the river and ended up deciding on Celebration Homes. A huge thank you to Scott Cunningham, my new home consultant for everything he has done for me so far, from choosing a right block of land, tweaking the designs to suit my requests, involving in both planning and building of my first dream home. I hope this will be a smooth building adventure! Can't wait to get my pre-construction work done and see my dream home come to life step by step.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021

JWishart
JWishart

Disappointed and disheartened

Exceptional customer service

We have had the most exceptional customer service from Pryncess at Celebrations from the very first time we met. Pryncess was friendly, informative and nothing was too much trouble. The tape measure was out more times than we can remember and the plans where changed many times so we could have our amazing theatre. Being able to meet late at night because of our work schedule's really helped the whole process.
We would highly recommend Pryncess, the meetings are enjoyable as if catching up with a friend for coffee.

Tahlia W
Tahlia WPerth, WA

A+ Customer experience + quality build = our dream home!

Customer service has been A+! From Rachel (prestart) onto Ciara (Client Liason), Chris (Client Liason) and then to Clint (Site Manager) , not to forget the Accounts team, we have had a great experience with all questions answered in a timely manner, including action taken. The build time was managed to the tee and the quality of the build is faultless. Thank you to all the teams who had a part to play in our build journey. We are so happy with our house and cannot wait to continue making it a home!

Akila
AkilaPerth, WA

Reliable & prompt service!

So exciting!! Our journey towards our own home begins ❤

Beyond excited to have started our journey towards building our new home. Pryncess and the team at Celebration Homes have been fantastic in helping to deliver our dream home at an affordable price without us having to compromise on quality, and without the past sales person approach.
Although we are only at pre-construction, we are looking forward to the next stage of this journey that we are taking with the help of Celebration Homes

Amazing Team
Amazing TeamSydney, NSW

Amazing Team

Scott Lewis of Celebrations homes has been very supportive and provides Excellent Customer Service. I enjoying every moment of our meetings with lots of laughter. He is very easy approachable and supported us with lots of guidance. He answered our questions promptly and provided us with detailed information. He is very professional and he absolutely gain our trusts.  We will highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Scott and his assistant Charlotte Duxbury always keep us posted on the progress of our new home.

Well done guys. Please continue to keep it up

Lee L.

Stacey WattPerth, WA

First Home Build

Absolutely Amazing!

A seamless process

Jen Our sales consultant has been a delight to work with so thorough and attentive to ensure we included everything for our dream home within our price range. We are very happy with our decision in such an uncertain time in the building market and know we are in safe hands with celebrations.

Beryle Morgan
Beryle MorganPerth, WA

Very happy with Courtney
Very happy with my journey so far - slab now down. Courtney Haslam has kept me up to date via email, always helpful and reassuring to know she is there to help with any questions.
And thanks to Kevin for taking the photo of the slab going down and ensuring the job is done perfectly !
These little gestures mean so much - thank you

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Phenomenal building team!

Settlement was Jan 22nd of 2021. Right in the middle of the housing boom, our house was handed over to us 8th Dec 2021. 11 months in total from settlement to hand over. With Na wide trade and product shortages.. none if which affected us! Nor did we get any of those nasty price hikes. These guys are top notch! Sean in Sales, Jenna in prestart and John as site super are legends in thier own right! Assets to the company!

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Jason’s helpfulness and patience was unreal!

Jason from celebration homes has made the whole pre-start process easy to navigate and understand as well as always being available when we have had questions or queries. He was also willing to help in other aspects where he didn’t necessarily have to offer his help. Awesome customers service from him.

S Stratman
S StratmanPerth, WA

Amazing Experience

While shopping around for a builder I met Gavin Gonsalves from Celebration Homes at a display.
Very friendly and informed. I then met with Gavin a few more times, making adjustments to a plan to make it perfect for me. He went above and beyond to help me get my dream plan.
Even now, that I'm progressing to the style stage and with Christmas coming up Gavin checked in with me and let me know that if I need to contact about anything over the break (his holiday) he would be available to answer questions.
So far my experience with Celebration Homes has been 10/10.

Silvester-Timm
Silvester-Timm

Excellent teamwork at Celebration Homes

We are at Pre-Construction stage,
All pre-work and pre-design is running really well,
pre-financing well done by Maddison,
designs pre-requests are considered and promptly included,
our electrical design looks very good thanks to Aaron.
All team effort is very appreciated and mostly thanks to Gavin
who is leading us through all new house building journey.
We are very happy with high standard service at Celebration Homes
Regards Silvester and Timm

Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.Perth, WA

The perfect start to our building journey

As a family we have just recently started our building journey. From the moment we saw the amazing quality of the show home we knew it would be perfect for us.
Then we met Gavin, the most wonderful, helpful sales representative, we could have wished for! Someone you knew you could trust and who moves mountains to do the best for us!
We are so excited to see our completed Celebration home!