Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 4 of 47)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Gages

Gages

Pre start through to slab

Prestart was an enjoyable experience with very friendly staff providing professional advice. The design team were great with a professional and accommodating, taking note of our likes and dislikes whilst making cost effective suggestions. There is a wide range to choose from for prestart selection of materials.

Communication, in my opinion is extremely important has also been great to date. Our slab has just been laid and we’ve had good communication up to this stage. We are very happy at this point.

Julien G.

Julien G.Perth, WA

Very good experience!

This is our first time building a new house, and so far (pre-construction), it has been a fairly smooth journey, and everyone involved, Hannah and Jenna have been brilliant, listening to our demands, finding solutions to the problems and always in a timely manner. Pre-start is a bit hard with lots going on, so many choices to make in so little time, but Jenna has been very helpful in helping us making choices, mixing and matching different products and materials, colours, shapes etc...and after a few backs and forth, we got there. We are now excited for the build to start, but I am feeling confident that it will go according to plans and that the product delivered will be as per expectations.

Alpesh Irkal

Alpesh IrkalPerth, WA

So far good service and helpful

We are in Pre construction phase, so far so good, helpful and open communication no over commitment or over selling. Selected the right design for the home and provided good suggestions.
Looking forward to get the final contract and get the govt grant approved on time. Finger crossed to get everything done on time.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Celebration Homes is our precious diamond!!

Damien G.

Damien G.Perth, WA

Professional, friendly and thorough

Very happy with the service I'm currently receiving from Sarah at Celebrations. Sarah proved very knowledgeable, working through a number of constraints, providing solutions to some initial issues that were uncovered. Her thoroughness and attention to detail, leaves me more than confident of a successful and trouble free construction process. Really looking forward to seeing the final product. Thank you Sarah for helping to make my dream a reality.

James D

James DPerth, WA

Such a smooth experience so far.

Our experience with Gavin from Celebration Homes has been absolutely amazing thus far. We are still in the preconstruction stage and despite having no idea what we were doing when we first walked into the display home everything has been communicated and explained very well. We signed our PWC back in late June and after a few finance delays on our side we finally signed our building contract in November with original pricing from June still being honoured. We had one small design issue with our plans however Gavin very quickly came up with a suitable way around it for us so we were very pleased with outcome. Looking forward to our prestart meeting later this month!

keji k.

keji k.Perth, WA

This Is perfect can’t live without it

I am fortunate to have Mark Kamaratta guiding me through each step. It’s been an amazing journey and appreciate every support from the team at Celebration Homes. Very pleasant and approachable, clear communication and trustworthy. Mark followed up with everything accordingly, always there to reassure when I am uncertain with my decision and every question answered. Guided me smoothly to my satisfaction. I really enjoyed working with Mark thoroughly. Will recommend Mark with no doubt.
Such a great experience, cant wait for the upcoming months!

Alistair

AlistairPerth, WA

Easy Does It

Jason and Sally have communicated really well in a cruisy and easy way. They have let me know on a need to know basis and have been patient with me getting information back to them. I would recommend Jason and Celebrations to any family, friends or general public to get in touch if they want to build!

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

LK24

LK24canning vale

Professional and friendly service

We were looking for builder to build our second home. We met home Consultant Gavin Gonsalves who provide excellent service. He assisted us to find out right product to our requirement . He is always contactable and answered every single question we asked. Some of sales consultant are very patient until we signed the contract . Gavin and Celebration team very friendly and give good service to us and I highly recommend Gavin/Celebrations homes.

Great work and consultancy

When we think about build a new home. was meet with many of home builders but we are not satisfied with many of things like good reputeted company and our dream home design and also wanted to take advantage of the State and Federal Government Grants. then we meet with Mr. Jeet Singh in celebration home he is a such a very nice person. give the top costumer services in every way. we totaly satisfied in first meting and got the transparent quote, drawing and list of change. I highly recommend Celebration Homes and Jeet Singh to my friends if they build or we build again and we hope our pre-start meeting will start soon thanks and much appriciated

Matt Paine

Matt PainePerth, WA

Pain free... Would even say fun.

We decided to go through Celebrations Homes about a year ago. We had tried several places and were told we would be unsuccessful in getting a home loan, and though celebrations was the same, we decided to sign up for on of their services, My Home Plan.
Since then we have been able to budget and get to a place where we were able to apply. And with the help of a great team in Bonnie, Dave and Jason (who took care of all the hard stuff) we are now finally drawing up the house we want on the block we want, which we are finding to be the fun part of it all.
They really look after you on My Home Plan too. When they found out there was a spot available for the Federal Grant opened up, they made sure we were the ones to get it.

Jarna

JarnaPerth, WA

The best 'First Home Building' experience ever!

I walked into Pryncess' display home a few weeks ago wishing I could build my own home but never thinking I'd actually be able to! Pryncess has been so beyond helpful during this whole experience so far and has made me feel very relaxed and comfortable with everything, even though its been quite overwhelming at times. She's gone above and beyond in explaining everything to me and making sure I understand and I'm super grateful for her help. Will 100% be recommending to anyone wanting to build in future

Excellent experience

So far our experience has been excellent. Celebration homes have been on the ball, calling us when they need us to do something, easy to get in contact with, source finance and nothing is a problem. The person we are dealing with is always in contact and keeping us updated. He even took us around show homes to have a look. Can’t fault Celebration Homes.

Jazo

Jazo

Celebration home is awesome

I am in the process of building with Celebration Homes and so far they have been brillant. Jeet that works in the home display centres was amazing he went beyond any expectations I had of sales people. Jeet was so caring and helped me to build my dream home. Jeet is truly a lovely man. Celebration homes helped me to gain finance and for that I am so greatful.Celebration Homes have been amazing and I cannot fault the customer service that I have received. Celebration Homes have kept me in contact through out all of the steps of building.
My site manager has kept me up to date with the building of my home, even sending me photos along the way.
Celebration Homes wins my vote as being a top builder.

Melissa is a star

Our pre-start meeting with Melissa was a breeze, even when I forgot to bring along our booklet with all our choices! Mel was understanding and walked us through the show room, provided advice and suggestions when we looked a little lost and made us feel good about our picks as well. We walked away from the experience feeling excited and happy and that was all thanks to Mel.

Great experience

It is a Pre- construction review. It was a great experience. Everything went very smooth and hassle free. Jeet Singh is a very professional man and he explained everything in detail. As a first home builders/ buyers we had a lot of questions regarding almost everything, and we are very happy that all our questions were answered. We are happy that we chose ‘Celebration homes’ as our builder. Thanks you very much for your help, hopefully we will have a great experience throughout the whole construction work.

Ric

RicPerth, WA

Very professional people

These are very busy times in the building industry and you would not think any builders would have time for you but not a problem for this company. They seem to be always contactable at any time to answer all your questions and if your not contacting them they are always keeping you informed of this building process thats makes it just so easy. Thanks team...and of course to the easy going and professional salesman Gavin

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Great Scott.....Something to Celebrate !!!

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.