Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Celebration Experience

From the Sales Consultant to the construction office staff and on site supervisor we were more than happy with the service and quality of the house.
They were all polite, helpful and professional.
We were informed on the construction of our house regularly and any queries were answered promptly.
The whole process was seamless.

Jose A
Jose APerth, WA

So happy we chose Celebration Homes!

We have been impressed from start to finish during our building process. From finding the prefect home design, the excellent range of inclusions, and quality finish, each stage of the building process has been fantastic. Special mention goes out to Corey our site manager, Jessica and Ciara our client liaisons. I would recommend Celebration Homes to anyone wanting to build a quality home with a reasonable budget!

Other Home Builders

Fantastic build & friendly service!

Matt the supervisor on my build did an amazing job with no dramas what so ever! He would always answer my questions and was on top of everything the whole way! Great guy to deal with and very happy with the end result! Would definitely recommend building with Celebration Homes!

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

What a Great Customer Care Services

I Built house in July 2015. We seen small crack in 3 Corner tiles near door. I just emailed about problem and forgot because its not big issue and ask them to fix if they can. I thought they will not do because it is after 5 years.

But they chase up me ( actually I needs to chase up them) and fixed the issue.

Really great customer care services.
Thanks to Shelly and Bred.
Regards,

H Patel

Pawel
PawelPerth, WA

We really like our new home

Our project was challenging form the beginning - slopping ground, overlooking neighbors and one of the most difficult planning department in Perth.
If this wasn't enough - I have very demanding wife and changing the house plans was a weekly routine :)

Mark worked with us through the whole process - from the day we visited Celebration for the firs time - all the way to the end of the build - this was amazing experience and we can honestly say that we were looked after.
Thank you for our beautiful house.

Bree C.
Bree C.Perth, WA

Best service and our dream home!

TriggerC
TriggerCPerth, WA

Great Experience All Around

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Edward
EdwardPerth, WA

Good quality at a reasonable price

Just finished our dream house with Celebration Homes. The site was managed in a professional manner with very few issues on site. since I work in the construction field, we did weekly site visits to make sure that all the design requirements have been achieved and was happy with all works undertaken.

The defects list at the handover was quite small and was ticked off in the following two weeks, so happy about that as well. Costs associated with the building were discussed upfront therefore had no variations to the contract price, another tick for the builder as well (no hidden fees for the earthworks). All in all we are very happy with the outcome and would recommend Celebration Homes as a competent and reliable builder on the market.

Fran and Ed
Fran and EdPerth, WA

Amazing smooth process and everything made easy

The entire process was simple and easy from start to finish Quentin was the first person we dealt with he was professional, easy to follow and just a great guy to deal with especially as first time buyers. He regularly checked in on us throughout the journey and always got back to us straight away if we had questions but above all he was honest with all his information. Any issues we had before, during or after the build were dealt with promptly by the rest of the celebrations team. Would definitely recommend Celebrations to anyone looking to build.

Mandy
MandyPerth, WA

A perfect service of purchasing our first new home in Australia

I really appreciate Jen's great help on purchasing our first new home as my English is not good. She is so patient and willing to clearly explain everything to us. Also assisted my frients questions who interested in new home. Jen responded our questions promtly and removed my worries. Thank you!

Leigh
Leigh Perth, WA

Great Service! Top Bloke!

The build was managed very professionally and we were updated every step of the way which made us feel more comfortable. Along the journey we made a few upgrades/changes which the team at Celebration Homes were more than happy to accomodate and sort the variations out quick smart. The entire team from sales to pre-start to builders were very helpful and caring which made the build so much more enjoyable and calming. Loved every step and would do it again. Thank you team for making our dreams come true.

Other Home Builders

Best experience from start to finish!

My partner and I started our building journey midway through last year and were very nervous about the process. From the moment we met Quentin, our building consultant, we felt at ease. The whole process was almost seamless and any issues we had were dealt with by the amazing team promptly. We could not recommend Celebration homes enough. We absolutely love our house and everyone is always impressed by the quality of the build.

Tobias
TobiasPerth, WA

Very good product which every family member is happy about

The building process was well managed. The quality of the property is excellent and it is a jewel of the street. The issues we had during construction were well handled and we are still confident that the minor issues we still have post construction are going to be well resolved. The cost of construction was within our expectations

Home sweet home

Jessica
JessicaPerth, WA

So happy with out come

The build was very well managed. We were not a hundred percent happy with the workmanship but Reece got on to it straight away as we requested. Pre construction was a bit testing as we felt like we were left guessing why things were not moving along. The cost was as we expected not hidden cost.

Perfect

Efficiently managed . No issues.would recommend celebration homes to anyone . Quality of the product is very good . In all the whole team was good . Never had any issues and if at all there were it was only minor and was easily fixed . The team were very understanding and cooperative and helpful . They communication at every stage was perfect with very good time management with no delay at all inspite of the present situation. I had all doubts if my house would be completed , but to my least expectation every thing went well and in time . Perfect Job . Well done Team !!!!!

Jess
JessPerth, WA

A beautiful home with our own fairytale ending.

devansh r.
devansh r.Perth, WA

A dream home come true..!!

Sandra
SandraPerth, WA

I'm in love!

I bought one of your display homes and have leased it back to Celebration Homes via Quentin Smith. During the whole buying/leasing process Quentin was very knowledgeable, professional and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Quentin's happy disposition made it a pleasure to visit our home (which we did often!). The finishes to my home are second to none and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both Celebration Homes and particularly Quentin Smith to anyone looking for their forever home. I love my home!

Neville
NevillePerth, WA

PROFESSIONALISM FROM START TO FINISH

Built a house this year with Celebration Homes and can only say that I am very impressed with the entire process from start to finish. All staff we had contact with on site and in the office were very helpful and only wanted to make the build experience easy and enjoyable.

Professional and Excellent Service

Daz V
Daz VPerth, WA

The perfect first building experience!

Belinda Oneil
Belinda OneilPerth, WA

Love my new home

Jake Greenhalgh
Jake GreenhalghWestern Australia

Great first experience

Pre preparation Quentin handled awesomely relaying messages and information on problems or new ideas.

Build was well managed as Daniel was fantastic! Had everything planned and every time I had a question he already had an answer or he was already getting it fixed.

Quilty of build was excellent, a few things dan and I picked but easily fixed with nothing major delaying the build

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Amazing customer service, great experience!

Quentin was a brilliant new homes consultant, we couldn't have asked for better. The other staff along the way were amazing and our home has turned out to be everything we could ever have dreamed of. We highly recommend Quentin, and Celebration Homes. The build time was fantastic, and no delays at all.

Find the right Home Builder