Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Brett Spagnolo - Most genuine salesperson of all time.

Dovin
DovinPerth, WA

Delay in building process

Delay in building our home, we started our journey with celebrations from 2020august now it’s almost one year, brick work not yet started. We do understand that the building industry is busy now; however this much delay is not acceptable. We were told that celebrations have the high number of tradies and there won’t any delay in building. Now our client liaison officer says home will be ready by December.. better don’t go with celebrations..

Other Home Builders

Excellent first home builder experience!

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Nikkita
NikkitaPeel, WA

There with you every step of the way

Construction End DateJanuary 2022

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Communication is key!

My partner and I have been building with Celebrations since the start of this year and one thing that has really impressed in the great communication we have had so far, we have always been updated on where our build is at and also a good timeline of when things are happening, a big shout out to Evie and Natalie, Client Liaisons they have been fantastic! At this stage we have just had our bricks completed and it was done so quickly!! yet such an outstanding job was done, we are so pleased with it. We cant wait to see the rest of out house come to life.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Shaun H.
Shaun H.Perth, WA

Looked after very well by my building agent

Building agent looked after me very well, made sure it was what I wanted and did his best to make it a smooth process and still does. Very professional and also easy to work with! Had issues with banking and paperwork but the builder did an assessment job trying to sort it out for me and make it possible.

Construction End DateOctober 2021
Johno's Home
Johno's HomePerth, WA

Best Builder. Honest, Transparent and Delivering on Promises

Plumbing & Waterproofing

Easy Process

Been a smooth process dealing with Jeet and team at Celebration homes through contracts and prestart. The team has ensured we able to achieve the desired outcomes with very little effort. Regular updates with progress and current status of project. Very happy with process and can recommend for future builds.

Eder A.
Eder A.Perth, WA

Build is under way!

When we decided to buy a house in WA, we talked to a number of builders, but by far Scott Lewis was the one who gave us confidence to go ahead. We are extremely happy with his support and how the build is progressing. Hopefully we can spend Christmas in our new place!

Construction End DateJune 2021

Great service from Jason Kelsall

Decided to choose Celebrations Homes for my build based on word of mouth from close family and friends. Have not been disappointed at all, experience has been great.

My New Homes Consultant, Jason Kelsall, has been pivotal in guiding me through this process. Giving high quality service and direction. When things did become daunting or stressful all I had to do was jump on the phone to him and my questions were answered efficiently. He went above and beyond to give me peace of mind.

It's crazy times for the building industry at the moment with a crazy workloads but Celebrations has continued to move me along the process efficiently and providing service that my other friends aren't getting with their builders.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Went the Extra Mile!

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Luke Quinny
Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders