Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

good start

Our experience so far with Celebration Homes & Jen as our main contact/sales consultant has been excellent and hassle free.
Jen is on the ball , friendly, and quick to respond to queries with answers that show experience & knowledge.
Home Collective at the builder's hq is very impressive & they look after you well there too.
All in all it is a good building experience.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Brett really looked after us

This is the second time we are building with Celebration Homes. Brett is a wonderful trustworthy and approachable sales consultant. When we had to contact Brett by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. I am very happy and satisfied with his service, and will recommend Brett to anyone looking to build a house. We look forward to the journey ahead, and with the team at Celebrations' we know we are in good hands.

Construction End DateApril 2023

Homes by Natalie

I came across Nat on social media and decided to reach out, best decision ever!! All it took was one meeting to be sold on her and our land in Darch. Plus it always feels like you are catching up with a close friend rather than a “salesperson”. Nat doesn’t put any pressure on you and let’s you lead the entire time. Nothing but good things about our experience so far!

Construction End DateSeptember 2022
Tehlia
TehliaPerth, WA

Homes by Natalie - 10/10 would recommend

Having nearly built before and having a terrible experience and ending I was very nervous about doing it again and this time on my own. I found Homes by Natalie on IG and knew from our first meeting that she would help to make this process a positive one and support me every step of the way. Nat is responsive, let’s me ask all the questions, caring, supportive, not pushy and friendly and that’s exactly what I needed. She has helped me design what I was looking for in my home and took that to make a floor plan. There was a minor issue with the floor plan but, Nat offered different options to come up with a solution. I am actually looking forward to building with Natalie and Celebrations.

Ebony
EbonyPerth, WA

Peace of mind

This is the first property that I’ll own and I was so nervous about choosing the right builder and starting the building process but since my first meeting with Pryncess I’ve have such peace of mind. Pryncess has been so amazing with walking me through this whole process and with answering any little question that I have had. I’ve had such amazing experiences and feel that I can’t recommend celebration homes enough!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateAugust 2022
Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Awesome job and stress free

I must say I was nervous coming into building a house and scared of the process and everything to come with it, Nat made all this go away from the get go! She simplified it all down for me and made it very stress free she is very good at what she does and shows pure passion in the her work
Couldn’t recommend here enough ! Thanks for everything and making building fun and easy !

Sarn bates
Sarn batesPerth, WA

Fantastic service!

Natalie wild was beyond fantastic from the get go always available to get in contact all hours of the day would recommend her services 100% to anyone so easy to communicate with none of the pushy sales man pitch she made the whole process easy and smooth and so helpful with making making changes to the house designs she’ll not disappoint #celebrationhomes

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
The Lyalls
The LyallsPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Cam has been awesome to deal with right from the very first moment we walked into the Burnleigh Display home at Treeby. Even though we had not even sold our home yet we just knew we had to #comebuildwithcam. Cameron really wants what's best for his clients and it has shown throughout the entire design process. Even after numerous changes to our design Cam was happy to keep going back to the drawing board until we got it right.

Awesome company

I did not hesitate in my decision to go with Celebration homes.The price is right, The team members communicate well and keep me up to date on what's next. There so friendly, helpful and go out of there way to make sure everything is right for me. I'm so happy.

Aaron W.
Aaron W.Peel, WA

Dan James

We are very happy we have chosen Celebration Homes for our first home build.

I would like to give a MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT to Dan James. We are very impressed with the amount of knowledge, experience, guidance, ease of process given to us and peace of mind knowing we have chosen an excellent builder we can trust.

Cheers Dan you Legend !!!

John Tringham
John TringhamDarwin, NT

Legends!!

We are very very happy so far with everything celebration homes have done. Mark is an absolute legend and was straight down the line.

I had to do pre start on my own as we live in the NT and didn’t want to bring the wife and kids in case of a lockdown happening.

I did the pre start in the amazing new showroom.
Asseel was unbelievable helpful and very professional. She help me with all my selections and really couldn’t of done without her! Great job pal!!!
All the staff were fantastic

Thanks guys

Excellent work

We are so delighted to be building with Celebration Homes! So far the management of our build is going great and we are very happy. The company is amazing as they accommodated our needs and any issues that occurred was dealt with quickly. We will definitely be building with you guys in the future!

Liam
LiamPerth, WA

Great service and value

Had a great experience with Josh really help us get what we wanted for the price we wanted.Was very well guided through the whole process and liked the way Josh ask what we wanted and then looked through floor plans that fit that. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Get quotes

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Celebration Homes. This is my first home and Brett Spagnolo was incredibly accommodating and personalised the experience for us. He has been considerate to myself, and my parents, including accommodating for our schedules, specific design choices, and balancing those different wants in the build.

We did not think some items on our wishlist would be feasible but Brett delivered for us and then some. His perseverance, honesty and openness has made this process - which before beginning heard could be difficult - enjoyable. I would highly recommend Celebration Homes to friends, family, and strangers looking to build.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

All signed up and excited

We have signed up for our new home and block with much thanks to Steve Johnstone for the work he put in helping with the changes we wanted and helping with the block
The display house in Treeby is awesome so it gives me great confidence that our new home will be everything we want
Now we just have to go through Pre Construction and just wait for the land to be developed so we can see some action
Thanks again Steve
Kyle and Jackie

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders