Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 3 of 39)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Shaun H.
Shaun H.Perth, WA

Looked after very well by my building agent

Building agent looked after me very well, made sure it was what I wanted and did his best to make it a smooth process and still does. Very professional and also easy to work with! Had issues with banking and paperwork but the builder did an assessment job trying to sort it out for me and make it possible.

Johno's Home
Johno's HomePerth, WA

Best Builder. Honest, Transparent and Delivering on Promises

Amy H.
Amy H.Perth, WA

Can't the Celebration team enough!

Easy Process

Been a smooth process dealing with Jeet and team at Celebration homes through contracts and prestart. The team has ensured we able to achieve the desired outcomes with very little effort. Regular updates with progress and current status of project. Very happy with process and can recommend for future builds.

Sean the superstar!!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Amneet P.
Amneet P.Perth, WA

Great!

The build was managed in a well and timely manner with great support throughout the build. I encountered a few issues after the initial contract was signed, however those problems were taken care of by the company and very few costs were forwarded to myself. Furthermore, I was kept very informed about where the build was at. i.e the transparency between myself and Celebration Homes was outstanding.

Eder A.
Eder A.Perth, WA

Build is under way!

When we decided to buy a house in WA, we talked to a number of builders, but by far Scott Lewis was the one who gave us confidence to go ahead. We are extremely happy with his support and how the build is progressing. Hopefully we can spend Christmas in our new place!

Excellent service by jeet Singh

Customer service was very good. I am fully satisfied with my building design. They design according to my home needs. I like the material and specs. I was satisfied by the customer service of Jeet and he helped me with my queries along the way. They did necessary amendments according to my needs.

casaLandZ
casaLandZPerth, WA

Nothing but amazing and professional.

I called 5 company's to get information on how to start building and how it all works.

We struck gold when Gavin called us back with information on how to start, where to look and offered to meet us to show us display homes and suburbs that had land that we would be interested in.

Gavin was honest and helped us on the path to building our family home within the budget we wanted to stick to.

My partner and I are in the pre construction phase of our build and have enjoyed it so much!

We cannot wait for our celebration home to be built.

Great Service

Outstanding customer service!!! We are so happy to have Jeet looking after us. Such an amazing and honest person who always makes us feel safe and in good hands. He's always ready to listen and help through this exciting time in our lives!! He's prvided us with everything we wanted and making our dreams a reality!! I Highly recommend Jeet such a great and experienced person .

Steve Baker
Steve BakerPerth, WA

Our Journey

Jack Allen
Jack AllenPerth, WA

Couldn't have made it easier!

As a contractor to Celebration Homes for the trade aspect, I was very confident in building with the company as I've seen the consistent quality produced over the 7 years I've been here. Despite my confidence in that aspect, I had no idea what to expect with the pre construction - and that'd where Jason Kelsall and the guys in the office have made life a dream for me. I was presented with loads of options, the transparency and discussions to change and alter things to improve what I was aiming for, and anything that I didn't need to be apart of was taken care of for me with no questions asked. Would highly recommend Jason and the company to anyone I know - Thanks guys!

N F.
N F.Perth, WA

Been an easy process

Dot points

Easy to work with
Explained everything properly and thoroughly
Professional and friendly
Took us through the process bit by bit did not rush us
Told us flat out what was best for our budget, no hidden surprises .
Great to work with can have a laugh but professional
Would recommend

Tracy L.
Tracy L.Perth, WA

Owning a home is getting real

I had said I wouldn't build a home and would prefer to buy one but here I am as I step closer to a dream becoming a reality.

The process to this point has been pretty painless and the whole team have been extremely helpful. Jeet has been great and I am sure all his clients as well as myself are happy he's onboard. He's been at the end of the phone to answer the simplest of queries along with reminding me to do the jobs to help make this journey a little bit easier for me.

I am forever thankful to Jeet and the extended Celebration team members as I manoeuvre my way through each stage towards the end goal of owning my first home.

Ahmad
AhmadPerth, WA

Off to a good start!

This is the our first time building a home and Scott Lewis came to the rescue. We had a lot of burning questions, worries and the list goes on but Scott was there to assist us with our queries. We are really impressed with the work that he puts in for us and am grateful for all that he has done thus far.

Off to a good start and we are hoping for a smooth process building our first home

Kurtis
Kurtis

10/10 Experience with Sean & Celebration Homes!

Get quotes

Very helpful, open and realistic

Nat Wild has been open and transparent from the start of conversation, discussing every detail so it is clearly understood and nothing gets missed. She works with your ideas, offers suggestions and is realistic in her approach. Nat is very helpful and easy going. Looking forward to the next stage!

Amaaaaazing starting point

As a single first home buyer the thought of building a first home comes with a whole range of emotions. From the very first moment I got in contact with Natalie Wild I knew I had found someone I could trust and who knew exactly what I wanted and strived to help me achieve this but was also realistic about my budget.

Throughout my whole process Nat has left me feeling confident and excited about what's to come and she really has gone above and beyond and delivered not only my ideal home but the perfect block and location, a total package if you like !

Honestly if you are looking for someone friendly and approachable and who's available at a drop of a hat and can answer any question with no fluffy bits attached Nat is your gal.

Jakki
JakkiPerth, WA

Homes By Natalie = Amazing!

Being a first home builder is pretty nerve wracking but Nat has made the experience wonderful! She is committed to making sure her clients are 100% happy. She has helped me find a lovely block and create a floor plan to suit my family/lifestyle. Nat will always make time to help her clients and work around their needs/availabilities. I’m feeling really great about my decision in getting her help with this process!

Julie
JuliePeel, WA

Homes by Natalie

Deciding to build again was made super easy when meeting Nat Wild with her knowledge and passion in the field of house design. She was totally professional and easy to talk to. She went out her way on weekends to tour me through display homes to facilitate my designs.
I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Homes by Natalie.

Em and Waf
Em and WafPerth, WA

Exceptional

We are in the pre-construction stage of building and Jen Keenan has been pivotal in guiding us through the process. Jen is so patient and accommodating and is always on hand to answer all our queries and make design changes that are exactly what we envision. She goes the extra mile day and night to ensure we are well informed throughout the process and is an excellent communicator. We can't thank her enough! Also a special mention to Will who has also been extremely helpful. We are looking forward to the next step of our building experience and would highly recommend Celebration Homes.

Nat Wild

Homes by Natalie have been an absolute breeze! She has helped us find the perfect space and build our dream home all within our means. We can’t wait to start our Pre-Start Journey!

She has a gorgeous personality and radiates positivity. Looking forward to completing our build with her!!

-Jake and Tay ❤️

Fantastic First Home Building Experience

Y see
Y seePerth, WA

This was my first time building and i felt I was in safe hands ,throughout the whole process selection of the right design to suit the block so far so good with special mention to both Gavin Gonsalves for your amazing service and Chris Adamson from Resolve finance for sorted out my finances

Exceptional service from Jen Keenan and Celebration Homes

Jen Keenan has been instrumental in helping me through the pre-construction process of building my first home, which so far has been a great experience. Jen has gone above and beyond in assisting me to design a house that meets my needs and budget and has been great at communicating with me throughout this process. Highly recommend Celebration Homes and Jen.

I look forward to starting the next stage of my building journey with Celebration Homes.

Taryn
Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378
donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders