• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Chantale L

Chantale LPerth, WA

Thanks Carrie for your help at prestart :)

Carrie is friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and has a fantastic eye for detail. Her honesty made selecting colours easier and helped me stay on track with the style i wanted to achieve.

I appreciate all your efforts and look forward to the end result.Thanks for making prestart enjoyable. I highly recommend Carrie from Celebration Homes.

Sean and Celebration Homes

Sean and Celebration Homes have been an amazing company to deal with during the pre-construction phases of building our new home. My wife and I had some very specific requirements and after shopping around we settled on one of Celebrations Homes display designs. After sitting down and speaking with Sean and several emails back and forth, Sean managed to come up with a new design that perfectly achieved our housing goals.
Overall the process has been very smooth and Sean's friendly and open demeanour has been a treat to deal with.

Nat M

Nat MPerth, WA

Exceptional

Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff

Cameron is very friendly and highly knowledgeable staff who provided us excellent service in coming up with an initial house plan and costing for it. Since the cost of build was quite above our budget we couldn't proceed with Celebrations. But I highly recommend his service to anyone who is looking for building a home here at Perth. Thank you Cameron.

J Oreos

J OreosPerth, WA

Awesome experience so far with celebration Homes.

Our building experience so far with celebration Homes has been nothing short of brilliant. Our sales representative/initial contact at celebration Homes (Hannah Somerville) was such a nice professional and our prestart consultant (Jessica Buchan) was really helpful and readily went over and beyond for us without our knowledge. She was very professional and attended to our queries in a timely manner.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Happy to build with them again

Excellent customer service, always friendly and professional. Very happy with the experienced and knowledgeable trades. Happy to build next house with them. They know what they're doing and I'd be happy to approach them if I were to build again. Also the follow up communication is also prompt and professional.

Hafiz R.

Hafiz R.Perth, WA

Transparent

Display homes are really refreshing as what you can see is what you get. Information was easily accessible on their website. The Consultant that we are working with, Steve Johnstone, is very efficient at what he does. He is also very warm and understands our needs very well. Thanks to him, we are extremely happy with our house design and look forward to building.

Samir B.

Samir B.Perth, WA

Great start for our new home

My wife and I met Scott Lewis in one of their display homes, and since then had a very positive journey. This house is our first build, so we had tons of questions. He went through all the details with us, visited different display homes and helped us with many decisions. We just finished the prestart and looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Yuan P.

Yuan P.Perth, WA

All things are possible with Celebration

Well organised, the team who held us were very updated and were well working. While we were choosing the materials for our home they gave us ideas before the pre-start meeting. We are happy about the cost because not much upgrading the materials. There is no hesitation with Celebration builder.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

This is perfect for the price

Very good value and quality for money . Also , the build time offered is amazing and much shorter as compare to other builders . Cant wait to see the final product and how much time they will take to build.
We are very impressed by our sales consultant Cameron Illingworth the way he explained things to us . He kept us entertained by his natural spontaneous sense of humor, well done mate .

Ashlee Dean

Ashlee DeanPerth, WA

Love our new home

Our first home is the best and what we wanted, it went up very quickly only 8/9 months with no delays with COVID. We love how it’s open plan living and a big kitchen. The costs has always being the same, never went over our budget. Love our new home.

Brian C.

Brian C.Perth, WA

Great Service

I would like to say many big thanks to Mr. Jason Kelsall for helping us to build our dream house. Building with Celebration Homes thru Jason makes a lot easier for us. He explains everything thoroughly. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Jason to my friends who are planning to build their new house as well. He is highly recommended, very professional, and easily approach. And also he’s easy to call anytime for any inquiry! Thank you Jason. Hope this harmonious relationship will continue. Cheers!

Clint81

Clint81Perth, WA

I'm so happy I chose Pryness and Celebration Homes

It's obviously a huge decision building a new home but Pryncess has made me feel really comfortable through it all. The whole process has felt really personal. I'd spoken with other builders previously and it always felt a bit sales like and sometimes even pushy. It just felt right with Pryness. I can't thank you enough. I would definitely recommend Pryncess and Celebration homes to anybody thinking aboit building a new home

Steve G

Steve GPerth, WA

Awesome Start of the Ball Rolling

We are at the starting phase but so far it has been great. The selection of the house plans, extras and the costing has been easy to read and work out as we move through. Pryncess has been responsive and always happy to make and changes. She really helps us to make the plan perfect for our future home. Fingers crossed the build goes this smooth and it will happy days!

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Perth, WA

Couldn't rate Celebration Homes any higher

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Everything was so much easier than I ever thought it would be!

Fantastic Communication and build

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Looking for a home builder dont go past Celebrations

Layla

LaylaPerth, WA

Never build with this company

Brendan

BrendanPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

My experience building with Celebration Homes has been bloody awesome! From selecting/coming up with the ideal home design that suited my needs with Nat, to Prestart with the knowledgable laddies in the office all the way through to the new home presentation / key handover with my site manager Reece, I couldn’t fault the team at Celebrations. The quality and attention to detail is second to none.
Being kept in loop throughout the building journey and knowing what was coming up was definitely a highlight, gave me something to look forward too each fortnight. I’m absolutely stoked with the final product and am so glad I chose Celebration Homes to build my first home.

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.