Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Sally b
Sally bPerth, WA

Awesome company thus far!!

Whilst trying to find a company to build with I entered celebrations Homes and met Scott Lewis. As I walked out I knew I would build with them. Scott was friendly and professional. He has been extremely helpful and understanding with my 1000 questions. He has really made me feel at ease with my process. I've had a consult at Home Collective it has been 100% professional and helpful with Rebekkah.
I can not wait to get my pre start done and to see my dreams come to life. Thank you

Exceptional customer service

We have had the most exceptional customer service from Pryncess at Celebrations from the very first time we met. Pryncess was friendly, informative and nothing was too much trouble. The tape measure was out more times than we can remember and the plans where changed many times so we could have our amazing theatre. Being able to meet late at night because of our work schedule's really helped the whole process.
We would highly recommend Pryncess, the meetings are enjoyable as if catching up with a friend for coffee.

Build StagePre-Construction
Tahlia W
Tahlia WPerth, WA

A+ Customer experience + quality build = our dream home!

Customer service has been A+! From Rachel (prestart) onto Ciara (Client Liason), Chris (Client Liason) and then to Clint (Site Manager) , not to forget the Accounts team, we have had a great experience with all questions answered in a timely manner, including action taken. The build time was managed to the tee and the quality of the build is faultless. Thank you to all the teams who had a part to play in our build journey. We are so happy with our house and cannot wait to continue making it a home!

Akila
AkilaPerth, WA

Reliable & prompt service!

So exciting!! Our journey towards our own home begins ❤

Beyond excited to have started our journey towards building our new home. Pryncess and the team at Celebration Homes have been fantastic in helping to deliver our dream home at an affordable price without us having to compromise on quality, and without the past sales person approach.
Although we are only at pre-construction, we are looking forward to the next stage of this journey that we are taking with the help of Celebration Homes

Amazing Team
Amazing TeamSydney, NSW

Amazing Team

Scott Lewis of Celebrations homes has been very supportive and provides Excellent Customer Service. I enjoying every moment of our meetings with lots of laughter. He is very easy approachable and supported us with lots of guidance. He answered our questions promptly and provided us with detailed information. He is very professional and he absolutely gain our trusts.  We will highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Scott and his assistant Charlotte Duxbury always keep us posted on the progress of our new home.

Well done guys. Please continue to keep it up

Lee L.
Lee L.Perth, WA

Experience so far.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021

Stacey WattPerth, WA

First Home Build

Absolutely Amazing!

A seamless process

Jen Our sales consultant has been a delight to work with so thorough and attentive to ensure we included everything for our dream home within our price range. We are very happy with our decision in such an uncertain time in the building market and know we are in safe hands with celebrations.

Beryle Morgan
Beryle MorganPerth, WA

Very happy with Courtney
Very happy with my journey so far - slab now down. Courtney Haslam has kept me up to date via email, always helpful and reassuring to know she is there to help with any questions.
And thanks to Kevin for taking the photo of the slab going down and ensuring the job is done perfectly !
These little gestures mean so much - thank you

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Phenomenal building team!

Settlement was Jan 22nd of 2021. Right in the middle of the housing boom, our house was handed over to us 8th Dec 2021. 11 months in total from settlement to hand over. With Na wide trade and product shortages.. none if which affected us! Nor did we get any of those nasty price hikes. These guys are top notch! Sean in Sales, Jenna in prestart and John as site super are legends in thier own right! Assets to the company!

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Jason’s helpfulness and patience was unreal!

Jason from celebration homes has made the whole pre-start process easy to navigate and understand as well as always being available when we have had questions or queries. He was also willing to help in other aspects where he didn’t necessarily have to offer his help. Awesome customers service from him.

S Stratman
S StratmanPerth, WA

Amazing Experience

While shopping around for a builder I met Gavin Gonsalves from Celebration Homes at a display.
Very friendly and informed. I then met with Gavin a few more times, making adjustments to a plan to make it perfect for me. He went above and beyond to help me get my dream plan.
Even now, that I'm progressing to the style stage and with Christmas coming up Gavin checked in with me and let me know that if I need to contact about anything over the break (his holiday) he would be available to answer questions.
So far my experience with Celebration Homes has been 10/10.

Valerie M.
Valerie M.asked

How long is it currently taking to complete a Celebration home in Perth? And should I assume it will take longer in the Southwest?

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Valerie, thanks for your question, we would recommend getting in touch with our South West team to ensure you get the most accurate answer possible. Their product review site is www.productreview.com.au/listings/dale-alcock-homes-south-west

Riaan U.
Riaan U.

I signed a PWC more than 2 months ago for my titled block and still don’t even have approved plans drawn up. I’m seriously considering just canceling and take the deposit loss.

Bridget and Matt
Bridget and Mattasked

Now that the COVID first home buyer incentive rush is starting to calm down, what is the average construction time, from the commencement of earthworks/footings/slab down etc for a single story home in South West WA? Thanks!

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Lisa, thanks for your question, we would recommend getting in touch with our South West team to ensure you get the most accurate answer possible. Their product review site is www.productreview.com.au/listings/dale-alcock-homes-south-west

Bridget and Matt
Bridget and Mattasked

Now that the COVID first home buyer incentive rush is starting to calm down, what is the average construction time, from the commencement of earthworks/footings/slab down etc in South West WA? Thanks!

Alin L
Alin L

Hi, I don’t know if less busy, I just heard from my neighbour in Ellenbrook that their house was expecting in Feb2022, but was told to delay till Dec2022

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives

About Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes offer a number of home-building services in Perth and South-West Western Australia. They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Celebration Homes certainly does have something to celebrate, since it’s a 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Builder in Perth & WA. Along with its excellent customer service, top points were awarded for new homes’ superior flooring and structural integrity, as well as timeliness when it came to completing building projects.

CategoryHome Builders