Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Bintal P.
Bintal P.Perth, WA

Glad to build with celebrations!!

Glad we found Cameron. He is super awesome and fun loving person to work with. He understood what we want and how we want our house to be and made the designs as we wanted.. Very excited for our first home and the process.if you are stuck on who to build with definitely recommend celebration!

Great experience so far

We are in the midst of prestart and our experience with Celebrations has been amazing! The road so far has been a smooth process thanks to our home consultant Steve. He has been very patient and helpful answering our many questions, ensuring we understand the many wonderful aspects of building a new home. I would highly recommend considering Celebrations as a potential option when building.

Ava D.Celebration Homes

Glad to be building with Celebrations

We are currently waiting for our land to become titled and ready, but our experience with Celebrations (in particular our sales representative Priti) has been great so far! Priti has taken the time to make sure all of our questions were answered and explained everything to us thoroughly. If you are stuck on who to build with, I would definitely recommend going through Celebrations!

Construction End DateDecember 2022
Ava D.Celebration Homes

Excellent customer service - thank you!

While we're still in the pre-construction phase, I cannot speak highly enough of Celebrations Homes. Our sales rep Priti was wonderful to deal with and always made us feel as though our questions were important. And, if we asked something that she didn't know off the top of her head, she always checked with the relevant department to get us the right answer! Thank you, Priti, for making us feel like you wanted to do the best by us.

Alin L
Alin LWestern Australia

We feel lucky and glad to have CelebrationHomes as our builder.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Wish we had Chris Dale from the very beginning of our building journey.

We are still in the construction stage. Chris is efficient, professional and very easy to liaise with. She is knowledgeable and prompt with her replies whenever we have queries or requests. She always has a friendly, welcoming tone on the phone or email which we think is very important as the building wait times situation at the moment is frustrating. Never gives us false hope but assures that she’s looking after us. We’re glad that she is our Client Liaison Officer and we give her a two thumbs up for her excellent customer service!

SiFed
SiFedPerth, WA

Excellent customer service!

Choosing the materials for our home was fun and Celebration Homes made it very simple for us. Customer service was excellent and the entire process has been very well managed by Celebration Homes Team! So far, so good - we wouldn't change anything for the pre-construction process. We are looking forward to seeing the final result and we are confident that we are in good hands!

Construction End DateOctober 2022

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Building with Haus of Home with Pryncess at Celebrations

Haus of home with Pryncess has been so helpful and reliable with the beginning stages of the process to build my new home .Very professional working out the pricing and changes and also any ongoing costs that might occur across the stages of the build. I am very lucky to have her help me with my new home.
Thank you Pryncess.

Construction End DateFebruary 2023
Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent customer service !!

Jen from Celebration homes has made our experience so far very enjoyable from a friendly greeting at the display home and knowledge of what we wanted before we even met her to being shown around there show room with all the options. Jens communication has been amazing !!Can’t wait to start the build!!

Second to none

Haven’t started build yet however so far from the meetings and reviewing the quality of the product to come, we are very pleased.

From our previous builder celebration homes are leaps and bounds in front with respect to quality and customer service.

In respect to customer service, it has been attentive and regular.

Ahmad
AhmadPerth, WA

Pre construction with Pryncess

Pryncess gave us a detailed and clear explanation about what is involved in the building of a new house and what to expect.
We asked for a lot of questions. She had the patience to explain them clearly, promptly and meet us for several times.
This has helped us to decide to build our first house with Celebration Homes.
We will recommend Pryncess and Celebration Homes to anyone wanting to build their homes.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exciting times thanks to Pryncess!

Just beginning my journey with pryncess at celebration homes and cannot recommend her more! I came to her not really having any clue which direction I wanted to go in and have received nothing but options and support. She has helped me be able to visualize what my home is going to look like and navigate what would work best for what I wanted, which I believe has lead us to the perfect block and design!

Yuan P.
Yuan P.Perth, WA

You handle it fantastic…

We are very grateful to have Oriel as Liaison officer from Celebration. Very updated for every stage of construction, he handled it very well. Any changes of the date of construction he always informed us very early even how long the brick layers will be finished. He also send a photo to update us and we are so very happy with it. A big thank you to you Oriel. Good Job…

Jen is fabulous!

My experience with Jen from Celebrations has been fantastic, Jen was very informative, always extremely prompt at answering my queries, and very patient. I was able to explore a few different floor plan options and budgets before settling on the perfect design. We worked closely to perfect the design and make it suit my requirements. Very happy with my experience so far and excited for what’s to come.

Daryl
DarylPerth, WA

Great communication

We are in the process of building with Celebrations and so far the communication has been excellent. It is a difficult time to build right now, and they have completed each stage exactly when they have said. Our client liason has been outstanding. She sends us routine updates and is always there if we need to contact her. She is a true asset to company.
Thanks for the fantastic service so far.

hayleysdagg
hayleysdaggPerth, WA

Off to a great start, thanks to Cam!

Off to a great start with Celebration Homes! Cameron listened to what I wanted and has squeezed most of it in somehow! I’m really happy with my floor plan. I don’t have a typical lifestyle, so it was nice that I was able to work with a representative that listened and helped me create a space that will suit me.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

This experience can not be beat

My build was managed above and beyond my expectations. The customer service was amazing with my Consultant going above and beyond to make sure I have made all the right choices working all hours of the day and night for me to have a smooth and easy experience. Celebration Homes handled all parts of the process at the highest standard.

Courtney Haslam

I got given Courtney as a client liaison and she has been nothing but great since day one!
Has honestly made my building journey so much better and stress free. Her customer service is a 10/10 and she’s definitely the best at what she does! Thanks so much Courtney Haslam :)

Celebration homes

I'm very impressed with the service I received at celebration homes, they are honest, reliable and excellent communication skills. I couldnt have done it with out the help from Scott,Courtney,Chelsea they made my build so easy with there knowledge, I give them 10 out of 10 for there hard work.

Alesha
AleshaPerth, WA

Amazing customer service!

We have had great customer service since being in preconstruction! Yasemin Wood and Jade Croxall have been wonderful with communication, their response timeframes are exceptional.
We look forward to the construction phase and hope we continue to have the fantastic service we have had to date.
Well done ladies, you are an asset to the Ops Team.

Froy
FroyWestern Australia

Superb first stage of my home building journey!

At first, I was hesitant to build my house but thanks to Celebration Homes for changing my perspective, especially to Yasemin and other staff for working so efficiently. So far everything is running smoothly and always meets my expectations. So excited to see my house rising with stress-free and memorable building journey.

Katrina De Los Reyes
Katrina De Los ReyesPerth, WA

It’s Amazing working with Celebration

It’s been amazing so far working with the staffs. All the staffs (Jeet, Marijke, and Charlotte)has been very good, efficient and fast processing my application.
They are very approachable and wonderful working with them. They listen to my request and plans and make sure it is being implemented and done.
Their office is massive and looks like 5 star hotel. So cool!!

Asty
AstyAU

PERFECT first stage

Pre-construction review

Jason has been amazing throughout the process of changing the design for our dream home and answering all our questions. He explains everything clearly and responds promptly. I would definitely recommend Jason and Celebration Homes to our friends and family. We are looking forward to the next step in building our home.

Construction End DateDecember 2022

Super impressed so far!

We have just finished pre construction and have been very impressed so far (with both Chris and Celebration homes). Chris listened to every one of our needs and did what was in his control to meet those requests, or made suggestions where our ideas didn't work. The options available to us were great and the communication has been second to none. We were never made to feel rushed or pressured into making decisions. We can't wait for the next stage :) We would highly recommend