Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Celebration Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Luke Quinny
Luke QuinnyPerth, WA

Fantastic team of people who have their client's needs and wants in mind

From the start of our journey with Celebration Homes we had Jason Kelsall helping us plan out our first home building project. They are highly transparent and we never felt like they were trying to hide anything or trick us in to a product that may not be ideal for us.

We always felt like there was high communication too. Even amongst the craziness of lots of projects due to government grants we never felt like we were forgotten or left to figure things out by ourselves.

Perfect

Had a great experience building with celebration. Jeet was my home consultant who gave me great suggestions and help me choosing the best for my future home. Well, it’s my first house in Aus and I was not so confident about it so he helped me there. Very thanks to jeet and celebration team .

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Great customer service!!

Jeet, our new homes consultant provided great customer service and informative guidance regarding the plan for our build. We made a lot of changes in our plan and Jeet made sure he presented everything to us in great detail so that we were happy with everything. Hoping the end result looks as beautiful as we imagined. Thank you Jeet and team for making the journey to our home smooth and pleasant.

Jazo
Jazo

Celebration home is awesome

I am in the process of building with Celebration Homes and so far they have been brillant. Jeet that works in the home display centres was amazing he went beyond any expectations I had of sales people. Jeet was so caring and helped me to build my dream home. Jeet is truly a lovely man. Celebration homes helped me to gain finance and for that I am so greatful.Celebration Homes have been amazing and I cannot fault the customer service that I have received. Celebration Homes have kept me in contact through out all of the steps of building.
My site manager has kept me up to date with the building of my home, even sending me photos along the way.
Celebration Homes wins my vote as being a top builder.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Ashane J.
Ashane J.Perth, WA

Pre Start- Melissa Luxford was absolutely brilliant!

Pankaj D.
Pankaj D.Perth, WA

PERFECT!TRUSTWORTHY!PROFESSIONAL

Get quotes

Where there’s a will there’s a way!

Celebration Homes was highly recommended through friends and from our first meeting with Will Cleggett we knew why. The extensive knowledge and can do attitude of the team made the whole experience of building our first home a pleasure.
We were able to visit the site regularly and meet the trades who were working hard to help us achieve our dream, their attention to detail and quality of workmanship was outstanding.
The stress of building through a pandemic was put at ease by the prompt and professional manner in which every query and concern was resolved. We are grateful to everyone who was apart of our build and we would highly recommend Celebration Homes!

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Jojo and Arah
Jojo and Arah

The top quality service

Start from the first day of process in August Jason from Celebration Homes and the rest of the team are doing a great quality service and giving us enjoyment to our new home to start building, cant wait the constructions to start and definitely we recommend the Celebration Homes to anyone.

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Vic terpkos
Vic terpkosPerth, WA

Dream Experience for our Dream Home

From the very beginning of working with the team at Celebration Homes we were made to feel valued & most importantly listened to. This is not our first build so we knew what we wanted and our rep, Craig, took all of that and made it so much more.

And the level of service just kept getting better.

Rachel made the plans come to life with guiding us through prestart and Jessica has made sure we know exactly how it's all going now we're in construction. Our site supervisor John has been meticulous with his attention to detail and we couldn't be happier with how our house is progressing.

We couldn't recommend the team at Celebration Homes enough.
Thank you!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Davender S.
Davender S.Perth, WA

Celebration homes services

It’s been a great journey so far and hoping for better. I’m in construction at the moment everything processing in timely manners. Sales consultant and pre start been very smooth and cooperative as a first home builder you will get every information required thanks for great service and can’t wait for keys handover

Yuvan
YuvanWestern Australia

Construction.....Amazing Start and Progress... Beyond Expectations

Mav
MavPerth, WA

Would definitely recommend Celebration Homes!

Gee and the Celebrations had been great to us. With all the help and the deals that we receive from them is spot on. Would definitely build with them again,if we get a chance again to build our second house! So greatful with them for this wonderful experience that we had

Andrew K.
Andrew K.Perth, WA

Smooth Sailing

I was very lucky to have Jason as my consultant during the pre-construction process. Despite being incredibly busy, he still found the time to keep my well informed through out the process. He had many helpful suggestions with the house plan, things that I hadn't thought of.

Jason has constantly checked in with me during the pre-construction process and now during the construction process. If I had a change I wanted to make, Jason was quick to implement it.

Samad-Heena
Samad-HeenaWestern Australia

First Home Building Experience - Worth remembering !

Wonderful Experience!

So we began our building journey Sep 2019! After seeing a number of builders we decided on Celebration Homes the ABN group, Mike helped us with a design! Loved it and went ahead. A few little bumps but now we’re here! Nearly finished! Awesome from the beginning! So happy and amazed with the wonderful experience so far!

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

Great experience with Mr. Bill Singh

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Celebration Homes have been great to work with from day one.

Always willing to help out and go the extra mile with whatever we need. They've made the whole process easy to understand, especially in terms of finance, design, and build. We would definitely recommend Celebration Homes and their affiliated brands to anyone else looking to build. Can't wait to see our finished home!

Nat Haxholdt
Nat HaxholdtKimberley, WA

Up most prompt and professional

We had the pleasure of working alongside Gee, he was very professional and prompt from the get go, one of the main reasons we decided to build with Celebration Homes. We are currently living over 2000km and put 100% trust in his decisions we couldn’t be there to make and boy did he deliver, even with my indecisive mind he was still responding back well and truly after hours. My husbands and I were very firm with the dates we wanted to move to Perth in which he put in our contract (I only just realised this a few weeks ago). We honestly can not recommend Gee and Celebration Homes enough, thanks so much for helping us build our dream home.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Excellent team, great service and amazing new homes consultant.

It has been so wonderful to build our dream home with celebration homes and of course work with new homes consultant Gee Munasinghe. He has been extremely knowledgeable, professional and very passionate on our building journey. Gee came up with the plan and initial pricing of the house and helped us all the way through designing process providing us with right product. He was very approachable and very helpful with everything and also a great problem solver and always ensured a high quality design throughout the process. Gee is a fabulous professional in the field. Thank you Gee and everyone in Celebration Homes and we highly recommend them for anyone planning to build their dream home.
Palitha & Samudra

Great Builder, Awesome Package

Ryan M
Ryan MPerth, WA

Thanks Celebration. Started construction

The team at celebration were exceptional during the process of starting the build, the initial meeting with Gee went exceptional. He understood our needs and within no time, we where starting the process. Id like to say a big thanks to everyone at Celebrations the process of went great.
Ryan M

All Round Great Guy!

Best service!

Our build with celebrations has been timely and very well managed. The great service has been going on from the first time we met our building consultant Mark Camaratta. Mark has always been honest, straightforward, and helpful. Although this is a busy building time, Mark has never been pushy; his focus has always been the design of our home and providing help wherever he can.

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Great experience - how it should be done

Been looked after by the team at Celebration Homes, especially Chris Belke from the moment I stepped into one of their display homes only merely enquiring. Chris has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. As a young first home builder, the whole process was a bit daunting to begin with, but Chris put my mind at ease from the get go. No question or query was too hard, has kept in touch the whole way through the process and is very prompt with responses. Great communication across the board. You hear some shocking stories about people’s experiences throughout their building journeys but I’d happily recommend Chris Belke and Celebration Homes to anybody.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Nelson
NelsonPerth, WA

Excellent service and follow-up

Everyone involved in the project is excellent ranging from Jen Keenan, Jessica Buchan to the building supervisor. Even though I asked a lot of questions and made a lot of changes, they never showed any impatient. The advice and update that they provided are very detailed and constructive. Well done.

Construction End DateNovember 2020